Politics : who IS running the show in the US, it aint Biden

who IS running the show in the US, it aint Biden

i dont think its Harris either

Re: who IS running the show in the US, it aint Biden

Wall Street bankers and hedge fund managers?

they always do but there has to be a figurehead who has the most influence in the WH

As long as the person that is running the country is Not Donald Trump or any of his supporters, I am Happy.

The deep state is back in control.. Business as usual.

That's why they had to get rid of Trump because he spoke the truth too much. His policies were changing the way the government runs things.

So of course they used hollywood, late night comics, musicians, and mainstream media to brainwash the general public.

Kamelface Harris should take over in a year or two when Biden steps down due to dementia as planned all along.

💜🙏👰 Wedding in 4 days!🐲㊙️🍜

what did trump change?

The idea that Trump was doing anything to fight the deep state is one of the dumbest, most naive ideas any crackpot around here has ever entertained. Seriously, the moment you suggest such a thing you prove incontrovertibly that your head is firmly up your dumb ass.

Hint: the deep state's very reason to exist is to make jackasses like Trump and Jeff Bezo possible–it only exists to serve the capitalist oligarchs who run things.

That's why they had to get rid of Trump because he spoke the truth too much.

Trump doesn't have much of a filter and he really wasn't of statesman like quality, but he just pushed the Libs buttons like none other to turn them all frenzied and insane. What is not to like. Libs are now becoming their own worst enemy.

Kamelface Harris should take over in a year or two when Biden steps down due to dementia as planned all along.

Kameltoe Harris will then be championed even more in phony, woke, brainwashing MSM than Biden and neither of them deserve it.

Norman! What did you put in my tea?

There has been a lot of speculation as to who is actually running the government.

It's probably a cabal of Sanders, Pelosi, Schumer and Harris, who has to be in the loop and ready to take over when Biden is shunted aside. And don't overlook Obama who, despite the denials of Democrats, is still their ultra-liberal deity.

And This, Too, Shall Pass Away

I think Obama and Clinton are in control. What I do is to see who has the most influence and work backwards

Soros and his gang. It’s obvious.

China.

The President is a front man regardless if it's Trump or Biden. There are wealthy powers behind the scenes obviously. Does anybody really the authority of the wealthiest nation on earth with a military which can nuke the earth is subject to the voters' whim every 4 years?

Elected officials can make a difference. But they answer to a higher authority and it's not god, it's a cabal in NYC and Europe.

Obviously it's not Harris. Lol. This proves my point. No one thinks if Biden drops dead that Harris will actually run things.

Administrator
"filmboards is a bold experiment in free speech and anarchy"
I GameBoy

Thats illuminatti type thinking chief

I can smell your feet through your shoes

I'm WildManWizard

Naive people call it "Illuminati" to discredit it. There are more powerful people than the President of the U.S.

Administrator
"filmboards is a bold experiment in free speech and anarchy"
I GameBoy

who do you think the most powerful people are?

If you don't follow the alternative media (facts trump narrative) you are uninformed.
If you follow the mainstream media (narrative trumps facts) you are misinformed.

[center] [hr] [poll closed multiple] [s][/s] [sic] [sub]2[/sub] [sup]th[/sup] [u][/u]