The Book of Boba Fett : wait, Book of Bobba Fett is coming out next month??

wait, Book of Bobba Fett is coming out next month??

December 29. Hot dayum! I have not bothered following the marketing for this as I assumed it would not be out for a while due to covid! This is awesome news, my balls just filled with fluid!

Re: wait, Book of Bobba Fett is coming out next month??

OH MY GOD!!!

* Hugs sophie *

* Remembers he hates her *

What? Bitch get off of me

* punches Sophie *

Bobba Fett tho

cant believe we are getting a gangsta story set in the SW universe lol

u don't hate me

suck it.

I know. I just wish youd be honest about who u really are. Same with most folk around here.

and u, of all people, know who i really am? u must be a sock of God.

suck it.

I can't wait to see it.

I loved the OG star warsesess as a kid, but as I got older i just became a casual viewer of the franchise, no longer loved it but did not hate it either. The Mandalorian reignited that affection I once had for it Damn near perfect! How dare Kathleen Kennedy try and fuck with it because it was a hell of a lot more popular than her bullshit new trilogy.

#JUSTICE4GINA

I actually like the Sequel Trilogy (mainly "THE FORCE AWAKENS" and "THE RISE OF SKYWALKER", I thought that "THE LAST JEDI" did have it's moments but was disappointing overall).

I also like "ROGUE ONE".

I think that "SOLO" is disappointing although I do like the Acting Performances in it and Darth Maul's cameo at the end.

When it comes to "THE MANDALORIAN", I think that that show is Fantastic. I definitely cannot wait to see Season 3 of it when it comes.

What did you think of the Season 2 Finale of "THE MANDALORIAN" ?