Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines : so wrong & infuriating how thegirl terminator didn't show her tits in her naked

so wrong & infuriating how thegirl terminator didn't show her tits in her naked

entrance scene. wtf? if she's naked why didn't she show her tits? i saw so ticked of about this. and also i think i remember arnold showing everything in his naked entrance scene in the terminator but i could be wrong so they should have at least show her tis and ass in her naked entrance scene.

lukejbarnett

Re: so wrong & infuriating how thegirl terminator didn't show her tits in her na

agree,

They didnt cause it's pg-13
but lucky for them it kept it from getting my cumshot on the big screen.

Without strife, your victory has no meaning.
Without strife, you do not advance.
Without strife, there is only stagnation.

Re: so wrong & infuriating how thegirl terminator didn't show her tits in her na

Probably because compared to Arnold's chest, you'd need a magnifying glass to see anything.

This movie is like total fucking shit
Hey Laddy Laddy La

That goddamn bitch didn't show her tits
Hey Laddy Laddy Lo

You've seen Guy Standeven in something since the man was in everything.

http://movie-dude.com/Guy%20Standeven.htm

I thought she was look better in the unifrom, buna. But same times, I dont remember to see a womans officer looking this hot when I was serve in the New Dacca Modern Airforce, hana.