Aaliyah : she died way before her time, may be the saddest tragedy of the last 20 years

she died way before her time, may be the saddest tragedy of the last 20 years

other than 9/11 and now the corona virus.

lukejbarnett

Re: she died way before her time, may be the saddest tragedy of the last 20 year

i agree.

suck it.

Re: she died way before her time, may be the saddest tragedy of the last 20 year

i miss you sophie lets talk movies again ok?

lukejbarnett

i miss u too baby and yes lets talk movies again!

suck it.

yeah but until you do it's all just a sad dream that is never fulfilled. :(

lukejbarnett

aw no Lukey i will talk to u more from now on i promise! u are still one of my favourite persons here, always have been.

suck it.

you have to prove this though. as it is these are only words. everytime i try to talk to you consistently and connect with you on here you give me just one message then go silent, stop talking to me. so that means 5-6 messages a day every day for a week ok?

lukejbarnett

ok

suck it.

if i really always have been one of your favorite persons on here then how come i read you say, me and luke are over?

lukejbarnett

i was confused by my feelings Lukey, i'm sorry. 😔

suck it.

i'm not being mean or insulting but what are you 15 years old? what did i do to confuse you emotionally?

lukejbarnett

She's only 12! Abort, Luke! Abort!!!!

lol no i'm 25

suck it.

MILF age. Nooice.

except i'm not a mom as i dont even have kids and never will. yes i will never be a Milf ha!

suck it.

huh are u never confused by ur feelings Lukey?

suck it.

not enough to abandon talking to someone after they reach out to you about 5 times over 2 months time. just say nothing in response on here or in email for 2 whole months. that's just mean and inconsiderate. it seems you don't care about me. it's hard to know if you are my friend.

lukejbarnett

yes i'm sorry that i ghosted u but u became a bit too clingy. but now that u left me alone all this time and gave me space i see that i was wrong 😔 i will make it up to u i promise! ❤️

suck it.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

dont be like that Kirk

suck it.

Okies

Dirka dirka

thanks

suck it.

😁😁

Dirka dirka

I agree. I also miss:
Brittany Murphy
Naya Rivera
Paul Walker
Kelly Preston
Robin Williams
Heath Ledger
etc.

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.

I never knew she died until recently. I was shocked I didn't know this for 18 years. She was awesome as Queen Akasha.

If I get pulled over, it better be a gay policeman riding on a unicorn.