Comic Books and Comic-Con : is a cape a necessary accessory if you are a super hero.

is a cape a necessary accessory if you are a super hero.

asking for a friend.

Re: is a cape a necessary accessory if you are a super hero.

No. Plenty don't have them. The Hulk doesn't even wear a shirt.

My password is password

he's a second rate super hero. let's talk about full fledged grade a first class super heroes.

You're already moving the goalposts. Hulk has had his own hit TV show, he's had two standalone movies, he's a centerpiece in the Avengers, who star in some of the biggest movies of all time. In addition to Hulk's commercial success, he's also one of the strongest superheroes, even potentially the strongest. He has no known limit to his strength, it increases with his anger level. He could defeat pretty much anyone under the right circumstances, including Superman. So with all due respect, you're just dead wrong. The Hulk is first class.

Spider-Man does not wear a cape.

My password is password

hulk is a second rate super hero not in the leagues of superman, batman, spiderman, and wonder woman (she didn't have a cape).

Even if you believe he's not first rate, which as I've proven beyond the shadow of a doubt is ridiculous, that wasn't what your question was. You asked broadly if any superhero doesn't wear a cape. The Hulk, whether a first rate or second rate superhero (he's first btw), he's still a superhero. Your question was answered in the first post. Yes, many superheroes don't wear capes. Wolverine doesn't. Iron Man doesn't. Green Lantern doesn't. The Flash doesn't. I could go on, but it's not necessary. You have already been utterly destroyed.

My password is password

it looks like not having a cape isn't a deal breaker but if you have one you are going to be taken more super hero seriously.

Not necessary, just a beloved fashion statement. Back in the day when I was playing the superhero MMORPG, City of Heroes, getting to level 20 where you could finally add a cape to your character was pretty satisfying, as stupid as that indeed sounds.

because a cape is the mark of a first class i have arrived super hero.

Because capes help you fly.

My password is password

this is true.