Pamela Anderson : how is she a canadian?

how is she a canadian?

what i want to know is how is she canadian? she doesn't have anything that is canadian. she doesn't look canadian, she doesn't talk canadian(so no canadian accent, and no canadian pronounced words) and she doesn't have a canadian sense of humor.

so how can she be canadian? and i've never, not once heard her say anything about canada or talk about anything about being a canadian.

lukejbarnett

Re: how is she a canadian?

she doesn't look canadian,

Canadians can look like Pam Anderson. They have tanning salons up there, y'know.

she doesn't talk canadian(so no canadian accent, and no canadian pronounced words) and she doesn't have a canadian sense of humor.

so how can she be canadian? and i've never, not once heard her say anything about canada or talk about anything about being a canadian.

it's not just looking canadian with their light skin and light eyes it's these things also though. how can you explain these other things?

also can you respond to my last message about horror movies?

lukejbarnett

she doesn't talk canadian(so no canadian accent, and no canadian pronounced words)

There isn't one Canadian accent though. People from Quebec sound nothing like people from Ontario who sound nothing like Albertans, etc.

As of July 25, 2019, Anderson said she was again living in her home country after "recently moving back to my beautiful native Canada", and later revealed that she's residing on Vancouver Island.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pamela_Anderson

There's some truth to that, but not much. Linguists say there's pretty much one accent from the Ottawa Valley, west to the Paciifc. There are a bunch of accents from Ottawa, east.

So somebody from Alberta would get pretty mad about hearing this but they usually have the same accent as someone from Toronto.

I've noticed different regional accents among Canadians I've met over the years.

you know what i'm talking about. canadians often, i'd say 70& of all canadians have a very you know canucks, wayne getzsky barry melrose, accent, way of talking and strange brew character from sctv way of talking, and words that they say like midwesterners have words they say like in the movie fargo.

and pamela has never had this accent.

after thinking about this a little more though i came to the conclusion that there are some canadians that don't have canandian accents. shannon tweed doesn't have a candadian accent either like pamela and also natasha henstridge doesn't have a canadian accent. so maybe it's just hot actresses who don't? lol!

huh guess she's finally done with the self obsessed hollywood game she used to play. i don't see her ever making a comeback or even making any more or tv shows in the future so it makes sense for her to be done with hollywood and the entertainment industry at the age of 53 now.

lukejbarnett

pamela has never had this accent.

There isn't one Canadian accent just as there isn't one American accent! I used to live in Alaska and worked in hotels there, so I've dealt with many Canadians from places like Alberta and British Columbia and they had distinct accents. Trust me, they sound different than the Bob and Doug McKenzie Canucks in Toronto or Ottawa.

99% of all the canadian people i've ever heard talk in a movie or tv show have had a canadian accent. ok. so that's more than enough proof that this is true that canadians have accents. you know like bob and doug mackenzie. and also dan aykroyd, and mike myers has a canadian accent and howie mandel has a canadian accent

and a guy i worked with at fred meyer had a canadian accent. it's a well known fact that canadians have canadian accents. it's very clear and obvious if you hear wayne gretzky or barry melrose talk or alex lifeson or neil peart or geddy lee from rush talk.

then what does the other canadian accent sound like? and fine there might be another canadian accent than the one i'm thinking about which constitutes 99% of all canadian people's accents bc that's the accent i hear from the people i've mentioned. i'm talking about though the people with the canadian accent i'm talking about. that's the only accent i'm talking about and pamela doesn't have this accent.

fine so there isn't one canadian accent but there is the canadian accent i'm talking about.

lukejbarnett

Doesn't really matter

Jim Carrey, Keanu Reeves, Ryan Reynolds and William Shatner are also Canadian

Canadian men are good looking

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

I thought Keanu was Hawaiian?

30 seconds after the Challenger blew up he's on the phone selling NASA stock short. Mr. Nice Guy!

From his bio

Keanu's father was born in Hawaii, of British, Portuguese, Native Hawaiian, and Chinese ancestry, and Keanu's mother is originally from England. After his parents' marriage dissolved, Keanu moved with his mother and younger sister, Kim Reeves, to New York City, then Toronto.

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

keanu reeves is not canadian. he was born in lebanon.

lukejbarnett

yea, I had thought so.

Without strife, your victory has no meaning.
Without strife, you do not advance.
Without strife, there is only stagnation.

yeah so he's not canadian. duh! lol.

lukejbarnett

and doesnt look it either.

she said he's candian then went on to describe his parents not being canadian and him not being born in canada and after being born moving to new york then moving to canada. so, he's not canadian.

lukejbarnett

though they list him as such. lol.

She was born in Canada, you goddamn fucking dumbass, so she's like Canadian by birth.

You've seen Guy Standeven in something since the man was in everything.

I agree with this.
Every. Word.

What a stupid question.

Ineffective trolling.

You must prepare better, marshal your thoughts, before posting. Otherwise, you are losing your grip.

lol.

I'll weigh-in.

The other day a stupid bitch from Boston got into the middle of this fun heated conversation I was having. We started playing a guessing game of where we were from and she couldnt really believe where I was from cause according to her I didnt sound like it. I gave her repeated chances to say where I sounded from and she couldnt guess anything. She was a total stupid bitch moron who couldnt believe where I was from and sort of wanted in her dearest heart to tell ME Where I am from. She even called her husband who was a so called expert to play with my other languages, he at least guest but he was completely clueless as well. She went on guessing like four different places and then when I told her she said she knew all along. Ooh really, from four different tries plus I was dropping massive hints and at the end she still couldnt believe it. I couldve told her I was lying the whole time and she wouldve believed that and she wanted to force upon me her idea of where I was from. These types of condesdesing stupid morons I run into all the time! and the fact is that nobody really sounds like nobody unless your a moron who either is trying to sound like someone else or easily brainwashed into sounding like someone in your environment. Only stupid idiots with no brains copy each other!!! and only rude condescending impolite fucking bitches try to tell you where the fuck your from! Get real! You dont own the map and you certainly dont own accents or people's voices. Do you really expect a chinese, indian, black to sound New Yorkan because he is from New York? Sounds stupid and not everyone wants to sound like blow hard yankee! Some people purposely hide that shit and hate it. Now, Pam is not really Canadian but she is also an actress and perhaps shy. She probably forgot her accents or hides it so people dont really know where the fuck she is from and mind there own business. Do you really act in public like you really are with your friends and family? I didnt think so. Let alone if your one the hottest girls in the world. She'd probably want some sort of privacy. I think 90% of actors do that. Sairon ronam sounds awful in her native Irish accent, many singers sound so different to what they sing usually exaggeratedly. Many foreign actors fake their name, and voice to sound american for the stupid american audiences. Otherwise they wouldnt be hired.

Where are you from and do you sound like you're from somewhere else?

All over but that part we were discussing I grew up in and she didnt grew up in there. She was just criticizing what she thought I should sound like that I didnt. WHich is really stupid and especially given that she passed by an area and expected me to sound like that area though I doubt she passed by the area I was from. SHe just couldnt and didnt want to accept I was from there and that was all there is to it. Many people have an imagination how things and people should be and cant nor want to accept any other way from their closemindedness.