Health & Fitness : Poll: Zits

Zits

Does anyone else in their 30s still get them?

[yes
0% 0 votes
No/poll]
0% 0 votes

Please discuss.

Re: Zits

I’m covered in them from head to toe. The locals fell me the red man. Maybe they’re just racists, actually.

Please discuss.

Yeah! Which is strange cuz I never had them as a teen. I'll get the odd one now and then and it could be hormones, stress, food.

The body is so complex. Smart as we as we are, there are too many variables that can affect something as simple looking as complexion.

I had big dark fugazi circles under my eyes yesterday which I attribute to allergies. I looked like the Emperor from Star Wars. It was awesome. Now they’re gone.

Please discuss.

The only time I ever got them was when I was in my 30's. But I was also working as a dental assistant at the time and wearing a mask most of the day so it maybe was from that. Although when I was in my 20's I also worked in the same profession with a mask on but hardly ever broke out so…..

That’s interesting. Who the hell knows.

I just starting working out again after taking a break for medical reasons. I have 2 red bumps which I think are from my body readjusting to sweating more.

Please discuss.

Sweating can definitely cause them. Washing face and body with a Salicylic Acid or Benzoyl Peroxide cleanser right after working out will probably help. And a toner with Salicylic Acid (BHA) also help for a leave-on treatment before moisturizing.

Impressive knowledge and good advice

I think this is just readjusting to the sweating. I usually have a very clear complexion but this has been a very stressful month, health wise. I just find it funny that I have zits at my age.

Please discuss.

It's tragic!

I found it strange too when it happened to me to at that age. My mom didn't help matters by constantly reminding me when she saw me that I had "adult acne" lol.

Hope everything will be ok health-wise! I know that can be stressful and wreak havoc with the body.

I've noticed that my diet has a lot to do with it. When i just eat whole, unprocessed food it's way better. Soda and most caffeinated stuff makes me breakout too.

Re: Zit

I’ve been drinking 5+ cups coffee a day for most of my life but I’m trying to cut back. It’s tough when you have a bunch of stuff to do all the time, you know?

It will probably catch up with me soon and my penis will fall off or something. Whatever, I’ll clone a new one

Please discuss.

I feel ya! I've cut coffee out before and I'm always miserable. I'd rather have zits lol

Cloned penises sound like the next big thing. Why even wait for this one to fall off?

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

My new penis was growing on the back of a rat but sadly the rat got squashed by its weight.

John Wick shall set you free from the Matrix.

Pics or it didn't happen

No.

I used to get them really bad between the ages of 14 and 24. So bad it left cheek scars.

24 was my worst year with them then miraculously they all disappeared at age 25. I think that's when your hormones change.

It's kind of strange that it ended because at 24 I finally found a treatment that was really working to clear them up (neutrogena)

Growing up I was always told I had a feminine or baby face so actually the scars help to give me a more "rugged" manly look and the ladies have never minded.

I hated having zits in high school though because when a pretty girl would walk up to me and get close I would usually try to back away and that probably gave them a false impression that I didn't like them.

💜🙏👰 Wedding in 4 days!🐲㊙️🍜

yes occasionally in the T zone

masks aren’t helping at all especially around the chin area

never had one even as an teen

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Are you taking male enhancement pills, Vlad?

Boosting your testosterone will cause that.

But if you have oily skin or use oily creams, make-up, moisturizers or sunscreens, it can cause your pours to plug up.

Wash your face in warm water and rinse with cold water.

Get some sun to dry up acne or get more vitamin D in your diet.

If that doesn't help, it could be a warning sign that you may have a disease…possibly diabetes.

Too Hot To Handle…irl

Probably an STD

Durrrrrrrrr

I think I’m probably just dying.

Please discuss.

Diabetes caused Geewizz to pretend to be another person more attractive than he is.

Would you stop blaming diabetes for every thing?!!