Politics : Young woman bullied by her multiple personalities into getting a sex change

Young woman bullied by her multiple personalities into getting a sex change

This sort of thing used to be on Jerry Springer now it's on TikTok.

Dissociative Identity Disorder is fake but I don't doubt that she is crazy in some other way.

Re: Young woman bullied by her multiple personalities into getting a sex change

I'd say she's just full of shite and is a narcissist. Why an attractive looking girl like that would want to alter her gender, which she recognizes is in her head, and I can't believe any professional psychiatrist would even approve it for her if she has DID?

Norman! What did you put in my tea?

I question everything on the internet that relates to DID and especially people who claim to have it and say things like this. Supposedly it exists on a spectrum so it’s not going to be the same symptoms or be as extreme for everyone who has it. I just think when it’s on social media it’s over exaggerated for views and it then gives a bigger misconception of what it actually is.

Alters are in your head and people with DID know that. Having a sex change isn’t the answer or going to make those alters go away though

What a shame shes too young and pretty to be that crazy

This makes no sense. If she also has females in her head, why not appeal to them and allow them to live without sexual manipulation? It's the easiest and most non-intrusive way to handle her health. Period and hands down.

To alter her physical body because of a few personalities in her DID Dx is ridiculous. She even acknowledges it, which means she's choosing to go ahead with surgery against her wishes.

"Miss Edith speaks out of turn. She's a bad example, and will have no cakes today." ~ Drusilla

Majority vote. Only fair way to do it. She has a democracy in her head.

Of course it makes no sense…..

Of course it makes no sense! She's insane, and should not be allowed to do that!

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😠 Let's go, Brandon!

To alter her physical body because of a few personalities in her DID Dx is ridiculous. She even acknowledges it, which means she's choosing to go ahead with surgery against her wishes.

Because the voices in her head told her to go ahead with it, so that means she is mentally unsound for a start.

I hope this is a hoax video and she doesn't go ahead and get something done that she would very much likely regret later on in life.

This bitch is a total narcissist. I posted one of her vids on my FB awhile back which illustrated how much of a c*** she is.

Another coddled spoiled trust fund baby.

🕊️

She's also insane!

She's also insane!

She's also insane!

🕊️

Another coddled spoiled trust fund baby.

I got the impression she is all talk, but won't walk the talk and all for attention.

She's playacting and isn't even schizo.

Seems to be a common affliction among the spoiled. 🤔

🕊️

This thing is fucked up all sorts of ways since Sunday and proves that trannies are mental cases.

How Silly Can You Get? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EumJ3wkg78A

Of course they are! Duh!

This is exactly the type of mentally ill behavior I would expect from the type of people who get sex changes.

This is exactly the type of mentally ill behavior I would expect from the type of people who get sex changes.

Yes, and for those who deny its not a mental disorder, are mental too.

They may not be severe mentally ill in the sense they can't function in mundane life and take care of themselves, but they still have a myriad of psychological disorders.

She's obviously insane…..

She's obviously insane, and should not be allowed to do that.

WTF is this classified under "Politics"??

WTF is this classified as "Politics"?? This belongs under Mental Health!

Where was it mentioned that she was bullied into getting a sex change? Seems like she’s making the conscious decision to do that to please her male alters. Anyways that’s not going to fix the problem if she has other alters that identify as female.

I was diagnosed with DID twice but ignored it. It’s a complicated disorder which I honestly don’t understand completely so I can understand people have doubts about it existing. I have my doubts too. I agree that alters are reactions to memories and are created from traumatic events. I honestly believe that DID is a complex form of ptsd. You wouldn’t have it without trauma

Where was it mentioned that she was bullied into getting a sex change?
I thought she seemed coerced.

I'm skeptical that there can exist multiple personalities within a person with their own memories. It seems like a hangover from Freud. The whole DSM should be trashed.

well the "other" personalities are all made up anyway, so are their "memories". it's when the soul suffered trauma and it wants to remove that traumatic incident from the memory and that's why the brain creates those other personalities and "memories" of things and events that never actually happened.

how can u be "skeptical" of that fact, dude? lol

suck it.

What is the mechanism for that? How does the brain create a new personality, whatever that is, and memories? The current belief in psychology is that repressed memories don't even exist.

What is the mechanism for that?

dissociation.

suck it.

I really think the memories are actually based on events or other people in the person’s life. I don’t think it’s completely random or these memories came out of nowhere. Something had to influence them to exist.

The personality is created because of a traumatic event. It’s like something so bad has happened to you that you want to pretend it never happened. The brain can actually make you forget things that are too traumatic for you to handle. With DID It then adapts a new identity or personality as a way to cope with the event. Almost like you’re starting new as a brand new person as if everything in the past never happened. From there on new memories from the new identity are created.

But memories can’t go away. They come back eventually and when they do with people with DID it has a similar feeling to a different person taking over, with its memories you forgot you had or tried to bury.

this all make sense tbh.

suck it.

DID hinges on repressed memories being a real phenomenon but that is heavily disputed among psychologists. Take that away and I might wonder if everybody would technically have DID with the only difference between people being those currently identified as DID are also borderline. Personality is a nebulous concept. There is a lot of kookiness around DID. Colin Ross, one of the leading psychiatrists who treated DID patients, later came out with the claim that he could emit lasers from his eyes. And then there is all that mind control sex slave stuff.

Never heard of that but that is a ridiculous claim. There’s this weird claim that people with DID can change their whole body chemistry or have physical changes, like in the movie Split. I don’t buy into that at all.

Good point. I kind of said the opposite but honestly idk. I think some alters can be made up identities while others are actually based off people or memories in the persons life that made a huge impact on them

i see, it makes sense what u are saying, but then it's, as u said, very confusing. the human brain and what it does to ones personality is so fucking complex, it's really hard to impossible to grasp and understand it fully, even for those who study it all their lives.

children do this whole dissociative and imaginary thing almost to perfection, especially when it comes to escaping traumatic memories. i've just recently seen a documentary about sexually abused children who were abused by their fathers for years and how they dissociate the abuse from their every day life. it's like they are a completely different person or in a completely different state of mind whenever their fathers abused them. that's how their brains try to protect them from the harm that is being done to them. that's why it's so hard to detect an abused child. many just seem to behave normally in every day lives. i can't stop thinking about that, actually.

suck it.

It’s starts at childhood. Dissociation is a like a disconnect from reality. They know it’s happening but they don’t feel connected to the event. They may talk about it with no emotion or describe it as if it’s not happening to them. I think DID may be more common than we realize, but not how it’s represented in the media

yeah, very true. 😔

sexual abuse of children happens so much more often than we realise, too. they said that 1-2 children in every school class have or are experiencing sexual abuse in their family. at least that's true for Germany. i cannot stop thinking about this 😔

suck it.

I think the memories are based on actual events or people in the person’s life. The memories come back when triggered and appear as a different alter as a result. Since people with DID have multiple traumatic memories each alter or identity represent a different and distinct memory. Like a child alter represents who they were as a child at that age. I don’t think they’re made up but a memory. Thing is with DID they may not actually realize it’s a memory because their brain tried to block it out from the trauma forgetting it happened to them. But memories don’t disappear just buried or hidden. Certain triggers are what brings them back.

Idk its very confusing

oh that must’ve been patricia

God that’s terrible she doesn’t sound happy at all

I got the best of both worlds

Whatever I don't care. It's her life and her body. Also she's not a member of my family. I do feel sorry for her because everyone is going to be making fun of her. Also, psychiatry is fake experimental science so there's that part as well.

This is the world liberals created. Mental illness is celebrated.