Madeleine Arthur : Yes, another 'he/she kinda looks like' post…

Yes, another 'he/she kinda looks like' post…

I usually don't post this kind of crap, and honestly I couldn't care less about most of these threads, but I just noticed something on Madeleine's face. She kinda resembles a young (really, really young) Uma Thurman, specially in this pic

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm1399368960/nm4699715?ref_=nm_ov_ph

What do you guys think? Am I right or am I crazy?

Re: Yes, another 'he/she kinda looks like' post…

No, she doesn't look like her at all.

And you are right. Looks like posts are the most idiotic on IMDB.

Aw, yes, I can see what you're seeing but you know what I have someone who looks eve more like this young actress.

OPen these two links in two windows and compare them side-by-side.

Madeleine Arthur: www.imdb.com/media/rm1986067968/nm4699715?ref_=nmmd_md_pv
Young Christina Ricci: www.imdb.com/media/rm711236096/nm0000207?ref_=nmmi_mi_all_evt_355

What's more, Madeleine has that same slightly irregular proportion to her face - very wide forehead, very narrow chin. Actually the instant I saw Madeleine in the film I was immediately "taken out" of it because I remembered the very young CR in Tim Burton's Sleepy Hollow. There's definitely that doll-face proportion that Tim Burton does love to cast in his movies.

I just saw her on Supernatural and all I could think was she looks like Christina Ricci

She really looked like Sarah Hyland to me in this episode

She looks like sarah hyland

she totally looks like sarah hyland. especially in to all the boys i’ve loved before 3, there are some serious similarities between her and haley dunphy.

She doesn't look anything like Sarah Hyland, but she does, from certain angles, slightly resemble a young Bette Davis.

The worst thing that ever happened to the movies was when some pretentious twit decided they should be art.

Doesnt look like her at all. You are crazy lol

HELL no. Madeline is ten times prettier.

"Hear me now! This place is cursed, damned, and yes your master is the devil!"