Politics : Y'all ought to support LGBT

Y'all ought to support LGBT

Liberty
Guns
Beer
Trump

If you wish to share your opinion write it down on a piece of paper. Then I can at least wipe my ass with it. Aside from that it has no use.

Re: Y'all ought to support LGBT

Statue?
Rifle?
Stein?
Turkey neck?

My password is password

We be getting stupid in your area
Causin' all kinds of hysteria
My beats is sick like malaria
But don't worry I'll take care of ya

Lamp
Gun
Beer
Twat

My password is password

Aw hell naw, I ain't taking more BULLSHIT from your baldy honkey ass. Time I give you the beatdown yo momma shoulda delivered yo ass.

Fuck you Humpty Dumpty mafucka

300lb and beautiful

Bring it you cunt. Fremont, NE. I'll cut your head off and kick it from one side of town to the other.

If you wish to share your opinion write it down on a piece of paper. Then I can at least wipe my ass with it. Aside from that it has no use.

What a way to talk to a lady you goddamn cockroach. Come at me bitch I will lay you out one mother fucking punch 🥊!!!!

300lb and beautiful

Lady? You mean you are not just a jumbo size ladyboy? A genuine toad queen lump of coal bleeding axe wound? Well shit, that will make taking you out even easier. I just need to let you chase me 2-3 blocks and your fat ass will have a coronary.

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😠 Let's go, Brandon! 😎 Slava Ukraini! 😋 Member of PETA: People Eating Tasty Animals

If I saw that overcompensation on someone's car I'd know he's a straight up faggot.

My password is password