Economics, Business, Money, Finance : Wut is Bitcoin and should I buy any?

Wut is Bitcoin and should I buy any?

Re: Wut is Bitcoin and should I buy any?

It's wonderful. That's all you need to know to get rich. Buy it all. All that you can afford.

The Lion does not give a fuck. Bring. More. Sheep.

Last year was the time to buy. It's too late now. You could have been rich but you blew it.

My password is password

The time to buy was over 10 years ago.

My password is password

It is an alternative source of money. It's based off metal or something. It is highly unstable on the stock exchange.

And recently someone went to prison for selling bitcoin to investers.

Basically bitcoin is a SCAM.

yes. bttcoins is a money cow you can melk infinitely and get insanely rich with like all the elons and saudi princes of the world before, without even dyin trying.

i'll tell you a secret. there's this insider tip that says that if you invest all your money in bitcoins, like everything you can make liquid for a one.-time trade, you can permanently keep your money accessible and in the 'flow'.

bitcoin maybe less liquid than cash equivalents like treasuries, but usually more liquid than real estate. bitcoin is the most traded cryptoasset and therefore most likely as liquid if not more so than gold.

bitcoin's liquidity is usually high as there are a number of established, trusted exchanges on which traders can buy or sell bitcoin. and given a high number of exchanges trading it, along with the volume of those trades, bitcoin is generally a fairly liquid asset.

alll that being said, it is of utmost importance that you invest everything you have, up to the last farthing, into purchasing bitcoins bc the more you have, the more liquid funds you got. the risk of losing money is almost zero if you stay invested for a considerate amount of time. i'm talking about ft least 3-4 years until these funds become taxable. then you can decide if you want to give these criminals your money or you just take all your money and run, like Woody Allen, any which way you want

in any case, never forget tho, mo' money, mo' bitoins, no mo' problems.

suck it.

Because of this post I'm now rich. Thanks, Sophie!

My password is password

I invested $8 in bitcoin 3 hours ago and now it’s worth $2.8 Billion

True

ME TOO!

I'm better then you, and you know it.

When the internet goes down, Bitcoin is history. When's that? I suspect when our budding WWIII goes nuclear. Houthi-occupied Yemen is begging for a nuke since it started messing with international shipping.

[center] [hr] [poll multiple] [s] [sic] [sub]2[/sub] [sup]th[/sup] [u]  

I'm better then you, and you know it.