The Watercooler : Poll: Would you die for the Ukraine?

Would you die for the Ukraine?

Yes
0% 0 votes
No
0% 0 votes

"the source" 🎹 🎨
christinabarrett.com

Re: Would you die for the Ukraine?

I am beginning to think I am too NICE to folks round here.

Can't be worse then shopping at sunday opening at Saks

Lock up your boyfriends fellas, I'm HEEEEEEREEEEE!

I don't have a crane but if I did I would be very careful with it so that I wouldn't die or kill anyone else with it.

Is it creative to have an uncreative signature such as this one?

ab_channel=CarlosNogueira

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😠 Let's go, Brandon!

I hope Russia nukes the world.

azn_2

UKRAINE DIE FOR RASPUTIN!!!!!!!!

DO YOU HEAR ME!!!!!!

I only make decisions when my stomach is full or my balls are empty

Da.

I KNOW YOU UNDERSTAND!!!

I only make decisions when my stomach is full or my balls are empty

Da.

Yes. I wanna go there and help

👍

Yes. I wanna go there and help

Quick go and make sure its a one way ticket.

Norman! What did you put in my tea?

They won't let me. What are you doing to try and help? Donating coffee?

👍

Coward! If you felt so strongly about it, you would find a way, but you are just full of shit.

I don't drink coffee and I have no interest in helping a shithole country that has brought on its own problems. I would never help a creep like you either.

Go to Ukraine and make sure you die for a cause you have no business to fight for, or even have understanding about. Fucking goob!

Triggered

👍

The sexual tension between the two of you is smoldering! Just fuck and get it over with.

My password is password

You get everything you deserve that is rotten coming your way. If a bullet will do it, then Ukraine is where you need to be.

Why even go to that extreme when you almost bore me to death ona daily basis.

👍

So why respond to me then? You obviously have nothing of value or use to give of yourself, or to others.

Its time for you to end it in Ukraine. NO ONE has EVER cared about you and neither will the Ukrainians…

I've told you to shut up numerous times but it's like pissing in the wind. And tbh it was quite funny watchig you cry over being corrected. Ya flew into quite a rage this morning. Seems like you have a lot of stress built up.

👍

Its great to vent it on schizo sock trolls like you. Keep on comin' at me freak!

Cry some more, luv. You might get tissues and sympathy eventually.

👍

I don't look for sympathy, because I don't dish out that phony virtue signalling misappropriated term.

The reason for your trollish behavior, is because you are enraged because NO ONE has EVER given you sympathy or pity. WHY? Because you are ONE pathetic…..

Enjoy your lunch if you can even afford any.

👍

You are so fucking stupid, you still think its the same time everywhere in the world and you probably think its flat to boot….

Oh, sorry. I forgot you're pretending you're in Australia I wonder what your wife/husband thinks of you arguing with young women online in the middle of the night as opposed to fucking him/her senseless. Tsk tsk

👍

👍

Ah, so we can add murderous tendencies to your red flag list?

👍

That is a slap fuckstick and add whatever you like, because you won't get away with your stinking sock toxic troll behavior. I will stalk and harasses you till you go into meltdown mode and will NEVER want to post online again…..

Oh no, a little retarded troll on an online site who knows nothing about me is threatening to ruin ny non existent online reputation. Whatever will I do 😱 Whatever you say, psycho

👍

I know everything about you. I can tell just by your toxic troll vibe and if I'm a psycho, you're a psycho and so from one psycho to another, I always win…… 😈

Mah, you're just a little nerd with nothing going in his life. I pitty you if anything.

👍

When have you ever had anything going on in your life, that you can even do for yourself?

Do you flash your whore tits to try and get the attention of meathead males, thinking you can attract them, so they can do things for you that you will NEVER be capable of doing yourself?

Yes, you are pitiful, but I wouldn't even waste my time on even feeling sorry for you.

My whole life obviously

I've never sent a tit pic in my life and I have no reason to ever do so. I don't want to attract weirdos like you afterall💀

👍

It looks like I'm the one that attracted the weirdo whore.

You do it in real life though don't you, like most desperate crack whores do?

Spell correctly then, dumbass. Not my fault you're retarded

👍

Listen up grammar Nazi, the only dumbass cooze around here is you. Whoring is all you will EVER know.

Its no one's fault you are retarded either and you would be the ideal mascot for why abortion is necessary for all low IQ breeder rednecks.

Go cry some more about your shitty life and the bedsit you live in. You and azn could exchange tips on how to get a better nights sleep. I heard she puts her bed in the kitchen to drown out noise

👍

I heard you put your bed in the basement because the neighbors complained about all your whore noises when you have your johns around.

Nah we dont have basements in england so you were lied to yet again.

👍

Then the cellar slut.

And you can tell by the way you speak to women that all you ever interact with is skanks with no self respect and you have no idea how to talk to a lady. Oh well. Sucks to be you

👍

Am I not interacting with this boards biggest skank! You don't deserve to be treated like a lady, with all your crack whore lies.

Nah. You're interacting with someome who corrected your intelligence and you flew off the handle over it. Quite hilarious tbh. Bless u

👍

You shouldn't be correcting anyone, because you don't know what the fuck you are talking about. Not to mention all your bullshit lies. Cunt!

What bullshit lies would that be? Do you have anything you want to share with filmboards or are ya thinking with ya dick again, being spoonfed bullshit from the usual barn animals? As I said before, bless u and all your naivety. 🙏

👍

I've started a nice little thread about you. Will be a fun place to vent and insult you even more…..

Crack Whore

Yes, I saw. Desperate for my attention, I see. 🧐

👍