Sports : Worst Olympic event?

Worst Olympic event?

Swimming.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Re: Worst Olympic event?

Hmmm that's a tough one. I'm gonna have to go with Boofing, fisting, or rimming.

Definitely swimming.

🥇🥈🥉 ¿Worst Olympic event?

"Women's" weightlifting. How is that Kiwi tranny doing, anyway?

[center] [hr] [poll multiple] [s] [sic] [sub]2[/sub] [sup]th[/sup] [u] [r] [by][l] 

Napping.

Man, that is sooooo fricken boring.

Well, women's weightlifting isn't that bad after all.

JUST IN - Weightlifter Laurel Hubbard, the first openly transgender athlete to compete at the Olympics, is out of the women's competition early after failing on three lifts. pic.twitter.com/sNEszFObif

[center] [hr] [poll multiple] [s] [sic] [sub]2[/sub] [sup]th[/sup] [u] [r] [by][l] 

Good!!

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😠 Let's go, Brandon!

Goat raping. Not fair either, the middle eastern countries always win all the medals.

Horse stuff.

Women's Indoor Selfie Taking has to be the worst but I understand most men enjoy it. They live stream it on YouTube.

The Russian team won it just now.

Re: Worst Olympic event?…

Any event with a TRANNY/TRANNIE competing in it!

"THAT'S SOME BAD SHIT, HARRY!".

… TRANNY/TRANNIE competing in it!
¿Is trannie the feminine form of tranny? ¿Does it depend on which gender they're coming from or going to?

Anyway, it was super gratifying to learn that Hubbard failed on all three lifts while the 13 others competing each completed at least one. Dead last, ze deserves the [fake] booby prize.

🥇🥈🥉 ¿Worst Olympic event?…

I type TRANNY/TRANNIE because I'm NOT sure which one is CORRECT! It's because Platonic_Caveman calls them TRANNIE.

I remember in the women’s athletics there was some black tranny who looked like Didier Drogba and he won everything.

Off tangent - I honestly think Didier Drogba, in his current 40-ish state, could stick some little boy in goals, and he would beat which ever women’s team wins the gold by himself

Azn: “He (Orsen) now pretends to be in his 50s, but is in his 70s or close to 80 yo.”

I see that you use tranny, NOT trannie for singular.

Easily the women’s football. I actually think it should be banned for cruelty.

It’s objectifying women and making them look stupid.

Azn: “He (Orsen) now pretends to be in his 50s, but is in his 70s or close to 80 yo.”

So many to choose from.

The ones with British announcers that excessively use the word "through." To them it means they've gone through to the next level. An American would likely interpret that to mean that the contestant is finished, out of the competition.