Politics : Wishing death on Covid deniers shouldn't be controversial

Wishing death on Covid deniers shouldn't be controversial

Laughing at all the pearl clutchers in that thread, talking about Pinky. Pinky was an asshole, but right about the Covid thing. Death to all of you. Slow, hard to breathe deaths, like my father because of morons who didn't mask up and corporations that forced him to work during the pandemic.

ᴳᵒ ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳˢᵉˡᶠ

Re: Wishing death on Covid deniers shouldn't be controversial

Fck your old man, fugazi. Your old man is dead…

Bing.. Wobbledy wobble, wo-wo-wobble, wobbin'
https://vocaroo.com/1hz4nrSop8zd

If this **** bothered me, I wouldn't have brought him up, but I love exposing how big of a piece of ahit your type is by bringing him up. Yes, he's dead because of uncaring morons.

ᴳᵒ ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳˢᵉˡᶠ

your father is dead?

AWESOME!!!

In a hundred years no one will care.

your father is dead?

You're barking up the wrong tree trying to get to me. I made sure not to post here when I was sensitive enough to be affected, and all this does now is prove to me that the only people who hate me are tremendous pieces of ****.

ᴳᵒ ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳˢᵉˡᶠ

your father is dead?

Look at this thread that retard started:

https://filmboards.com/board/t/Trump-will-win-3314317/

My password is password

I don't care if this goes against people people I usually get along with. You are my enemy now if you deny any of the facts about Covid. Unlike most people here, I don't sell out on my convictions because someone is nice to me.

ᴳᵒ ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳˢᵉˡᶠ

No one gives a ****. You are on the disorder spectrum. There isn’t much useful rationale within you.

Norman! What did you put in my tea?

Get fag bashed, queer.

ᴳᵒ ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳˢᵉˡᶠ

Get curb stomped, wacko poofta pants!

Was your father wearing masks? If so, it only proves that they dont work well. How do you know that your dad didn't get infected by another infected person wearing an ineffective mask?

You're too dumb to live. Masks are proven effective. Does effective mean 100%. No. Pretty much any precaution for anything isn't. Masks also aren't as efficient at blocking aerosols and droplets from others. They're better at keeping you from spreading them, so a lot of the protection relies on everyone wearing them. If you did just a little googling and didn't eat up bullshit from pundits, you would know this.

ᴳᵒ ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳˢᵉˡᶠ

*strip naked outside placing clothes in a plastic bag. Spray yourself. Step inside to put on fresh clothing. Wash all laundry with a disinfectant solution.

*You need 2 pairs of shoes, inside & outside. Shoe covers will not be effective.

*Spray all things entering the house with disinfectant, this includes groceries. Alway spray your car before entering, inside/out.

*Only n95 masks are effective, change them often. Don't reuse them.

*Sanitize hands each time you touch a service. Do not touch your face.

Watch infectious disease experts. They follow a strict protocol. The protocol is to protect from contamination. One step missed, you are infected.

Yes, masks are a precaution.

My password is password

I'm all for people dying, but covid ain't going to do it. Covid is a joke.

My password is password

The record of deaths from it says otherwise. Does this mean that nost people won't survive it? No, that was never the ****ing argument.

ᴳᵒ ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳˢᵉˡᶠ

There is a reason even the CDC is telling people to calm down. Covid is killing around 400 people a day in the United States now. That's about 150,000 people a year, which is like a bad flu year. It's weak.

My password is password

Dumbass, do you need to brush up on your reading comp? I've addressed our current lull. Even the recent surge never got that high. I'm not talking about now.

ᴳᵒ ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳˢᵉˡᶠ

Coronavirus Cases: 597,573,886

Deaths: 6,461,559 in 2.5 years

Recovered: 571,648,277

deaths in 2.6 years.

world population. 8 billion

Active cases:

19,435,537 (99.8%)
in Mild Condition

44,438 (0.2%)
Serious or Critical

My password is password

No matter what the circumstance there is no reason to say this stuff. You are better than this.

Join us at the CornDaze!

I disagree. I am reciprocating the same coldness given to people like my dad, and am thankful it didn't kill my mom, but it did put her right in danger… but vulnerable people don't matter to them because they likely survive it. It also puts stress on hospital workers like my sister. They're still understaffed because of Covid deniers. When I was in the hospital during a record low of Covid cases, they were understaffed.
Sorry, I don't have any sympathy or empathy for those who lack both.

ᴳᵒ ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳˢᵉˡᶠ

I honestly think you have ability to sway people sometimes. I think you are quite good at explaining, calmness. This is anger and i cannot get vehind wishing people dead. I know you are better than this.

Join us at the CornDaze!

I don't mind disagreeing with you on this, as long as you're not a denier yourself. If you're a Covid denier, you're dead to me. I don't care how well we usually get along.

ᴳᵒ ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳˢᵉˡᶠ

You’re a DEAD ****!

I know what you mean.
It is easy to ignore it and to have a relaxed, casual attitude about it now but when it hits someone you know and love it becomes a really big ****ing reality check that Covid is still around.
That is what happened to me when my gf got it.
I had to deal with her putting up with it, which she lived through.
Assholes be like, "It's just like getting the cold or flu. It's fine and dandy! La la la!"
Bullshit.
It is nothing like the cold or flu because with those you can be sorta functional or at least moving up and around and be somewhat active.
With Covid, you are not.

So yeah.
No mercy or sympathy from me either if the idiot Covid denier herds get thinned.

"Please vote to preserve the unique character of Warren…" - Robert Duvall

I'm not even worried about myself despite the fact that I got it and it gave me heart problems. It was not like the flu for me. It was a milder case for me, but still worse. Lasted 2 weeks, and was also dealing with my father slowly dying, not being able to have visitors in his last moments. He told my mom he wanted to die because of the suffering. But yeah, I have to be concerned about the feelings of people who are blasé about hi suffering. Fuck them all. I wish the same kind of death on them. Slow and alone.

ᴳᵒ ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳˢᵉˡᶠ

I'm sorry you lost your father that way.

Do you feel any anger or blame towards Trump since he ignored it and let it spread and get as bad as it did?

"Please vote to preserve the unique character of Warren…" - Robert Duvall

Definitely. My feelings are pure hell fire towards anyone perpetuating the pandemic, even now that things have been improving for now. This **** really made me lose a lot of faith for humanity. Like I used to think we could do something about climate change, but nah. We're ****ed. We'll just have to adapt to a much more dangerous environment. I have optimism for politics because over time, people are becoming more leftist but the progress is too slow to have any effect environmentally.

ᴳᵒ ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳˢᵉˡᶠ

Pinky wished death on the unvaccinated. Not necessarily the same thing as an out and out denier.

My password is password

Depends on the reasons for not getting the vax. Do they have a legitimate excuse from a doctor? Of course I don't mean them.

I count the people not getting vaxxed because they believe dumb **** fed to them as deniers.

ᴳᵒ ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳˢᵉˡᶠ

Of course I don't mean them.

Isn't that the point? Making a sweeping generalisation without knowing the circumstances as to why some people chose to not receive the vaccination was just petulance.

My password is password

They're the exception to the rule and rare. You don't have to be exact in everything you say. You know what's being communicated unless you're completely obtuse.

ᴳᵒ ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳˢᵉˡᶠ

i'm not wishing death on these fools, and only in a tiny micro percentage did the deniers reform their beliefs and accept covid and the measures in place to contain covid.

the rest remained ignorant. many if not all got covid in one version or another. and insurance companies had to pay for treatment. this is wrong: insurers must have the power to deny payment to anyone who engages in risky and hazardous behavior, unless the person is paying ultra high premiums to cover the cost. i think that would modify beliefs and behavior.

another option would allow individuals to bring suit for intentional transmission. from the late 80s until early 2000s or maybe 2010s, states allowed for plaintiffs to sue if they got HIV or hepatitis. states even had criminal penalties. i dont see any conceptual difference between knowingly spreading and infecting HIV and the same intentional spread of covid. in fact, covid is worse in that the methods of transmission are not confined to sex or plasma intake.

Laughing at all the pearl clutchers in that thread, talking about Pinky.
do you have absolute proof that pinky is pushing up daisies? she could be the female version of mark twain and the rumor of her death greatly exaggerated

I have no idea. I'm just saying that I'm laughing at the people offended by what she said.

ᴳᵒ ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳˢᵉˡᶠ

she is not dead. she was "Richard Burton's Chin" recently

Finger Me

She hasn't posted since you were outing her. You killed Pinky.

My password is password

oopsie daisy

Finger Me

Wait… so is Pinky actually dead?

Mephistopheles is just beneath and he's reaching up to grab me.

I have no idea.

ᴳᵒ ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳˢᵉˡᶠ

Yeah, Pinky sucks, but she was based when it came to Covid.

ᴳᵒ ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳˢᵉˡᶠ

Doesn't matter to me what her stance on COVID was. All I know is that she's a dumb knitting circle ****.

Can't stand boring people like her. We need less of them in this world.

Why didn't you like Pinky?

My password is password

I actually forgot. I just remember not getting along.

ᴳᵒ ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳˢᵉˡᶠ

lol no. she was here recently on the Richard Burton's Chin account

Finger Me

Re: Wishing death on anyone shouldn't be controversial

Go **** yourself, fag boy!

I’ve never had Covid. I don’t wear a mask.

I am, for lack of a better word, Vlad

Are you devastated that you have lost a beautiful friend in fag boy?

He can’t be serious. You’re not a Covid denier because you don’t wear a mask. Not even doctors have masks on all the time in public.

I am, for lack of a better word, Vlad