Lancer : Why is this show not out on DVD?

Why is this show not out on DVD?

It should be, it's a great series and is rarely if ever shown on the cable channels now. I remember hoping there would be a romance between Elizabeth Bauer's character "Teresa" and one of the Lancer brothers. She had a lot in common with "Scott" but I think her eye was caught more by "Johnny."

Re: Why is this show not out on DVD?

if they ever release it on dvd please let me know love the show and the soundtrack of it as well

i would also love to get this brilliant show i have a few episodes on dvd i bought on ebay but you can see they are copys. if anybody can get this series please let me know.

There are some clips on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Av2TT5P10l8

i got the whole 2 seasons on ioffer.com it isnt bad until they release it which i doubt

Hi danielw06,

Ive just logged in to the message board, i do hope that you have managed to get your Lancer dvds. Let me know either way as i might be able to help. Lyn

I've just ordered the whole 2 sereis from a Company called www.TVbox.com.

they are on offer for $99.99 plus $20 to ship to the UK. Only ordered them 1 hour ago and the order has already been processed so I should get them in about 10 Days.

The DVD's are Multi-region so can be played on any DVD player, CD rom and X Box.

Evenstar,..,By now you must have watched some episodes. How is the quality?

hi lyn, i have only just seen ur reply, i havnt got lancer yet so can you help me. Thanks Danny