The Soapbox : Why is Christina's racism accepted here?

Why is Christina's racism accepted here?

She hates black people so much

Re: Why is Christina's racism accepted here?

She doesn't really say anything like that.

It seems like race is of interest to her.

I can link a hundred posts where she outright says she doesn't like black people. Including posts she made today.

Obviously you racist creeps don't mind excusing each others unacceptable behaviour.

and she never says WHY she hates blacks. Not a single bit of criticism

It's probably because they steal and talk loudly.

Damn, you told him, son.

It's not racist to not like black people.

I can't stand Italians.

YOU ARE RACIST FOR THINKING IT'S RACIST TO EXPRESS YOUR DISLIKE FOR PEOPLE.

I've never heard of anyone who enjoys the taste of their own shit as much as you.

Back in your cage, retard.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Continue eating your own shit, Nazi cocksucker.

Continue being a lame retard who couldn't fight his way out of a paperbag.

You don't have the intellect to counter my point so you're just some impotent fuck, and you know it.

How does it feel to be wrong ALL OF THE TIME?

it should not. i suspect favoritism.

Exactky

She used to call people "neeger" on imdb.

You said it, son.

Aww shucks. Thanks, dad.

My mom looked kinda like Black women.

Blog

So do you. You act like one too.

She does. She says she just wants to take as much money as she can from the government and not work so I thought she would fit in well in Cleveland.

Yes, I saw the post where she said she doesn't want to work, just get free money. Then she complained about wanting more benefits that she doesn't deserve or even qualify for.

She replied to this by saying she used to have straight hair.

I used to have straight hair.

Blog

pretty much ALL of our racism is accepted around here, She gets no special considerations.

@Donna, you look like a fugging babewns testicle yet smell like its ass.

Notice how i am not banned?

at least her racism is not exactly volatile in nature.

You make a great point. Fools post that toxic crap all the time. No one blinks an eye. Christina makes same offhand comment and everyone goes crazy.

Administrator
"filmboards is a bold experiment in free speech and anarchy"
I GameBoy

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

More cut-n-paste foolishness from a Nazi idolizing bitch.

Now, where have I seen that before?

Do you know what words even mean?

What do the words you use mean to you?

They have no relevance and do not address anything. You just use them to feel "good" about yourself when there really is nothing to feel good about.

Do you know what a word-salad is?

That's where you say random shit like an authority on everything when it's readily apparent to everyone else that you know nothing about anything.

Now, pull your head out of your ass, take your word-salad and stick it up there in it's place, take your baldy fucko head and shine it up real nice then proceed to re-insert it into your decrepit old aid riddled ass, and toss that meaningless word-salad until you can't stand the taste of your own shit anymore.

Good boy.

stfu gwnyc

That's your profanity laden nonsense posts where you can't make a rebuttal to my iron clad points about you. That's word salad.

Do you have any insight or are you just posting so I will enjoy telling you how stupid you are?

Do you keep a text file of your nonsense so you can cut n paste the same stupid replies over and over or do you search them each time and paste them in, senile old nazi fag?

You are doing exactly what you say I'm doing.

This is typical of you.

Did you shine your baldy head up real nice with lube first or have you stuck your head up your own ass so many times now you don't require it?

You seem to only want one poster censored though. Other fools post racist slurs. We allow free speech here. But you don't complain about the other racists, only Christina. Why is that?

The cracked mind of the schizophrenic may let in light which does not enter intact minds of many sane people whose minds are closed.

But you don't complain about the other racists, only Christina. Why is that?
Light bulb!

I hope they don't say because I post more topics about race because I bet other people could, too, and post about other weird things. I don't think that's the only reason, that I post about it more.

Blog

This is GameBoy on a sock, by the way.

You post about race but not in a hateful way.

I did see you say one prejudice thing recently. But you're living in a black neighborhood, so it's an adjustment I guess.

But there are some vile racists here and these guys are afraid to say anything. But they know you're nice so they get on your case.

The cracked mind of the schizophrenic may let in light which does not enter intact minds of many sane people whose minds are closed.

Well, yea, I keep wondering why I just have to hold on, but apparently the next step is to move to this other group home but still in East Cleveland, a 30 minute walk away or the bus. I've been feeling really low since my dad went to the hospital, I guess.

Blog

It takes time to get over the loss of parents. But it gets easier as time goes by.

The new place sounds interesting.

You are NOT a Boy, you american idiot. You are over 50 years old.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race,_Evolution,_and_Behavior

Because she has mental problems. She's like a child.

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 🤨 Let's go, Brandon! 🤨 Try that in a small town.

Meh, racism is ignored when it comes from every other poster. Only Christina is called on it. And don't get me wrong, she should be. But I don't see these same social justice warriors challenging racism from anybody else.

Administrator
I GameBoy

That's probably because it's a constant theme from Christina.

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 🤨 Let's go, Brandon! 🤨 Try that in a small town.

Ding ding ding ding ding!

No, that's bullshit, no "ding ding ding".

She posts a lot about her genealogy and ancestry. She's fascinated with Germans and Irish for some reason. Lol. That's not racist, meaning she has any animosity or hatred towards any race.

Sorry, but you can't change the definition of racism when it suits you on a message board.

Administrator
I GameBoy

She's obsessed with race, and views everything through the lens of race. To me, that's racism. And I haven't changed any definitions.

No, no "ding ding ding". You don't get a "ding ding ding". Not this time. You're wrong. Babbling about Germans and Irish is not racism.

rac·ism

prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against a person or people on the basis of their membership in a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized.

the belief that different races possess distinct characteristics, abilities, or qualities, especially so as to distinguish them as inferior or superior to one another.

Administrator
I GameBoy

Babbling about Germans and Irish is not racism.
on its face, no. but if taken beyond the babbling to asserting the primacy of those two(LOL until hell freezes over at that) then we cross that bridge called "racism"

as big brother and Father Admin, you really should be asking the deeper Q: why does she think such topics are interesting and why doesnt she know how to control her runaway fingers wuth this incessant repetition? luckily it's only typing on here; she pulls this laxative-of-the-mouth bit in public, someone's liable to take offense and escalate the situation to defcon- ass beating/bitch slapping.

But it's not our job to tell posters what they can and cannot say, as long as they don't violate the rules. There is no rule against racism as long as it's not harassment. Are you suggesting that certain types of speech should be banned? Even the U.S. Supreme Court has ruled that "hate speech" is Constitutionally protected free speech.

But I don't see that she's doing anything worse or different with Germans and Irish, than someone who says they love Italians or that they're proud to be Korean or Greek.

Administrator
I GameBoy

That guy is right. If she did this in real life, she'd be physically attacked.