Princess Diana : Why haven't her sons spoke up?

Why haven't her sons spoke up?

If my mother had died mysteriously many years ago and it was now alledged she may have been murdered i would want to know if was true and if so who was behind it. The silence from William and Harry and the rest of Royal family is to be quite honest is deafening. I have never believed in all the conspiracy theories surrounding this but i am beginning to wonder if their are sinister forces at work in this country.
This is huge news but why are the mainstream media attempting to ridicule the claim?. Alot of things don't make sense or add up but i suppose this will all go quiet within the next few weeks.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Re: Why haven't her sons spoke up?

Never heard that quote from Margaret before, doesn't surprise me though. Cold fish the Windsors. I remember the public outcry at their general lack of "human feeling" at the time of Diana's death. Its no big secret that she was disliked by the Royal family and her death solved what could be seen as alot of problems for them.

Her death buggered up my holiday, too. I wasn't happy.

The church may shout but Darwin roars

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

There are sinister forces at work EVERYWHERE. They may already know what happened and just accept it part of what is necessary for the elite establishment of which they are part of. Remember Diana was only lured into a marriage with Charles for the express purpose of their existence. These are not normal people we are talking about here, no matter how down to earth they may be portrayed by the propagandist media. I'm not giving this as my actual opinion but more as a very possible theory.