Politics : Why do the white people think tax payers should support their lazy asses

Why do the white people think tax payers should support their lazy asses

All of you have been on here all day for weeks. Get a job.

Re: Why do the white people think tax payers should support their lazy asses

We are all supporting your welfare ass.

Greek Goddess and master and commander of the retard known as Aphrodite aka my personal bitch FRTT😁

Well, for one, I paid into it, and so have my loved ones who support me. I used to have a legit job. I continue to pay for it with sales tax.

I don't just sit around. I help my sick mother. I do house and yard work. I follow my passion aka do art commissions. I don't mind doing work, but I want my work to mean something. I don't wanna make money for some corporate business.

🖕

if we all took back what we paid in there would be nothing left to help people who genuinely can't work due to disability. you're just a lazy cunt making excuses.

My password is password

I don't care. Workers should be adequately compensated. Until then, fuck it.

Also, me getting a job now would cause trouble for our household. If you have a problem with that, you can eat ny ass.

🖕

They're right, you're just lazy. It might be normal for this place, but in the real world a young guy in his 30's with no aspirations to seek any form of employment, no work history and no qualifications is extremely abnormal. You're living a very unhealthy existence. You're essentially living like you're a starving African, and you're not starving - you weigh 20 stone.

You're also going to struggle to attract a partner long-term, aside from maybe a tramp.

I have work history. I don't care about what's normal. Sure, it might limit me in the dating world, but I'll take quality over quantity. A lot more untraditional women exist now than in the past, and I've had a gf in my unemployed adulthood and could have had others. They weren't tramps, you misogynist cunt. Insult me, but leave anyone else out of it. I come here expecting that from some of the worst posters, but thought you were better than that.

But yeah, I had a gf for most of my 20's. No job. No car. Plenty of people remember her getting doxxed. Millard remembers when she used to be on IMDb. Id rather have less prospects and date girls who don't care.

I'm not actually lazy. I play it up to troll, but I act as a housekeeper, geoundskeeper, and almost like a nurse.

🖕

You're a full time carer for your mother?

That's part of it.

🖕

I worked many years just so I could be "on here all day for weeks."

Get a job? This is my job! I'm here to irritate the Hell out of you.

You asked a pretty question; I've given you the ugly answer.
Fasten Your Seatbelts….
It's Going To Be A Bumpy Night!

Mate, would you believe I have no television?

What's your job, Donna? Sending your kid out to 'borrow a cup of sugar', so you can wobble your fat bags on Only Friends?

I got an eight hour per day five days per week job.

Yes, this is really me.