Philosophy : Post deleted

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Re: Why do people that point out the philosophical origins of things that happen

😁👍

suck it.

Re: Why do people that point out the philosophical origins of things that happen

I see it clearly as well…but this isn't something that is only happening recently…it's been going on for a long time.

I see people being manipulated and brainwashed by it all the time, but I won't even go there to point it out to them because they're not open minded and refuse to believe anything outside of what they've been spoon fed to believe. They fall for all the obvious BS tactics and somehow think they are making a change…it's ridiculous.

The radicals I know in real life on Facebook were either the most quiet while they were teens or they are the most hypocritical / quite the opposite mindset that they used to be.

Now they are suddenly hostile and vigilant and think they are revolutionists.

The world has been spinning for billions of years…why all the sudden do some think they are superman and can flip the way it spins.

Are you okay?

Post deleted

Why you ask? IDK **** about this. 🙄

I wanna take the butt of a shotgun
and beat your face in.

The Federal Reserve is owned by (((them))) they print money they buy all hard assets as in companies of America they cause chaos in America out of jewlousy they started the Black Army Antifa that is the Red Army of the 21st century and this is a conspiracy theory that is falsifant upon discontingencic congruency. Mandate their slaughter as in 2nd holocaust and **** them 20 million back to the oven they belong. Build a turd temple toilet right where the so called holy temple of yhwh the demon in the wilderness of sinai used to dwell with his incest bred ****** brother Azazel, those two habiru untouchable gods of the children of pissrahel, original goatfucking cameljockers.

let me smell your farts for israel

Just embrace your inner MMC2. Why agonize over this? It's clear your experiencing the Change (to conservatism).

Post deleted

No longer, Young Republican

Philosophical origins of things that happen are not a right vs. left issue - it's the laws of the universe…which can not be changed.

There's no perfect world here for anyone no matter who you are or what side you think you are on - it's all part of the life experience.

We are all essentially the same person.

Don't get sidetracked by politics and mind control.

Are you okay?

Patrick it sounds it sounds like you’re joining Us on the right.

Listen to Michael gove

Hep: "I'll post a topless picture if you do the same ;)"

^ Michael Gove went to the same school as my dad

Hep: "I'll post a topless picture if you do the same ;)"

Post deleted