Politics : Why did Trump lose?

Why did Trump lose?

In your opinion.

Was it fraud? A highly dissatisfied electorate, possibly across the aisle? Was Putin upset at his performance? Had Coronavirus affected the collective mind of America such that we voted for the senile sniffer in chief and his quasi-commie sidekick? Gather round the fire at the Filmboards gulag, comrades, and please discuss

Please discuss.

Re: Why did Trump lose?

He got his new working class voters in the rust belt scraped from him this year. He also got crushed in majority black counties in competitive states. Absolutely crushed.

Biden was winning some of these counties at a 90 percent rate.

"You had me at Elk Tartare"
-Erin Wotherspoon

Likely fraud. Some claim Trump's shoddy handling of the covid pandemic hurt him, but he actually held or increased his winning percentage in most of the states he won previously. It was only in a few that he didn't, which just so happen to be the states that took so long to count. It's so in your face, it is almost hard to believe. It's not who everyone thinks is responsible, however. This has been going on for years. More to come.

The mental gymnastics here are astounding. So you’re confidently believing Democrats took all this time to defraud the election for President but neglected to pick up a few senate seats and lost house seats on purpose too.

What you’re suggesting is comical. Even your own shill judges are laughing at Trump’s lawsuits.

-Erin Wotherspoon

I never said it was the Democrats. I will explain it all soon. Patience.

That’s PE. He’s naturally an imbecile.

He lost some of the suburban and exurban women and seniors who voted him in, and that loss was based more on his behaviour than on his policies or performance as national manager.

The pandemic affected senior citizens more than any other population, and they blame President Trump for that. They blame the republicans for not agreeing to more economic stimulus checks and extra unemployment benefits.

I have no idea why the suburban and exurban women voted for Joe Biden.

https://youtu.be/iPUwtyZglQI

https://youtu.be/QRTNm6GLJYI

they couldn't explain or defend the behaviour of the President to their kids.

We could blame it on Covid. My assumption is Trump under-performed with white men.

"That's a dumb question, Miss Glenn’s Organ."

It's because he is a bit of a cunt.

β€œI didn't know you could read”

He definitely lost the Chinese-American vote because of his continually referring to COVID-19 as the "Chinese virus." He also probably lost votes from the black community for his gross fumbling of the George Floyd incident. His stunt standing next to the church while brandishing a bible and proclaiming that he's a law and order president cost him some votes from Christians as well. In addition, the riots greatly undermined his law and order posturing, so that certainly cost him votes, too. That ridiculous claim COVID-19 would be over and done by Easter Weekend is yet another gross blunder that cost him some votes. His cavalier devil-may-care attitude towards the corona virus added further insult to injury; he kept downplaying the severity of the virus by describing it like a bad case of the flu and refused to wear a mask in public, which are two things that scared off a lot of voters who went with Biden instead. In short, the person who cost Trump the election is Trump himself.

Leoda Richards. The little old grandma lady who was in everything.

http://movie-dude.com/1Actors%20Pages/Leoda%20Richards.htm

All good points. Overall, I think it’s not so much who Trump lost but who the democrats gained by not endorsing someone as caustic as HRC.

He still got 70 million votes after doing all that which tells me he managed to pick up new supporters between 2016 and 2020. Many of them were likely non College educated whites who voted 3rd party last election or played the sidelines.

Trump’s last minute flurry of rallies helped him get people out to vote, just not in the right counties.

-Erin Wotherspoon

Blue wave.

He lost because the American Public has become too sensitive and liberally pussified. They may as well become Canadians or French and call it a day.

DT and the last of the manly men are facing an extinction level event ala the holocaust as the meek try to inherit an earth they had no hand in making great.

What happened to the American Dream? It came true! You're lookin' at it…

Lol, the fraud accusation makes no sense. The way Congress is set up is of no benefit to Democrats and most of all to Biden

It was the memes that decided it. The right can't meme.

That's why tRump lost.

To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.

He lost because we didn’t pray hard enough for him to win.

I live. I die. I live again.

I dunno, what could he have done to make it better?

Floridian/French-New-Orleanian β€’ Dutch-Chinese-Indonesian/Irish/German/French/Dutch β€’ Blog

Because he's been an exceptionally terrible president.

the moment he lost was when he took a shit on the flag
republicans liked it and cheered but no one else did

and the rest is history

I crushed the pathetic loser troll Cuck_Venom and rebuilt him as my toilet
β–² Top