Formats : Poll: Why choose Streaming over DVDs?

Why choose Streaming over DVDs?

Because DVDs take up too much room
0% 0 votes
Because it's fresh and exciting
0% 0 votes
Both
0% 0 votes

Re: Why choose Streaming over DVDs?

Because there are thousands of options instantly for (roughly) £7 a month depending on the service - rather than paying £10-£20 for one film, and needing to travel to a shop or wait for the DVD to be delivered

“You're perfect, you're beautiful, you look like Linda Evangelista, you're a model!”
- Jesus, 2019

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

The only thing is that internet costs $40-60 a month, and if you don't insist on Hollywood movies, there are movie packs available at Dollar stores cheap… up to 5 movies for $2.

I just wait till I can get them in a charity shop for less than £1:00. Although I use both options I do have a collector bug and buying something that I don't actually own doesn't appeal to me.

The cost adds up quickly if you subscribe to multiple services. I didn't find a single Claude Chabrol film on Netflix Canada, but my favourite torrent site has 5 pages worth.

With DVDs, you dont have to worry about security issues on your devices like you would with streaming a movie via internet connection.

🤘

The government are not spying on you via Netflix

“You're perfect, you're beautiful, you look like Linda Evangelista, you're a model!”
- Jesus, 2019

I choose DVD's over streaming because I can't stand the buffering!

🔘 Why choose Streaming over DVDs?

Жизни аватаров имеют значение …          

I've been watching DVDs all day. Internet out over nine hours. Some idiot cut a fiber optic cable I hear.

"It’s not the people who vote that count. It’s the people who count the votes."

[center] [hr] [poll closed multiple] [s][/s] [sic] [sub]2[/sub] [sup]th[/sup] [u][/u]  

Are DVD’s going to be a thing tho? I’m still sticking with my VHS player. Let’s see how things pan out