Sex and Dating : Why

Why

So why would someone be telling you for years he loves you then one day uses you and doesn’t wanna know you all of a sudden ?

Jesus Christ is Lord ✝️

Re: Why

He probably never loved you to begin with. He only wanted to use you or sleep with you.

Unfortunately, men do most of their thinking with their other head.

Find a guy who respects you and shares some of your interests. Ignore the players.

Can confirm that these men exist. I have become one of them.

Yeah well complaining about that on filmboards isn't going to help you pump and dump. Nobody on filmboards gives good relationship advise. You're better off walking around asking random women for dates until one finally agrees.

Filmboards is a cesspool and I'm just adding to it with my Elliot Rodger-styled diary entries. Some day I'm sure I'll regret posting them, but that day hasn't come.

you don't have anything else more positive to do?

Sure, but I do that during the day and then have my existential crises at night.

whatever

suck it. Vlad is not real.

You never been intimate with a man in your entire life. You wouldn't know what to do, if a dick hit you in the face.

You have no one in your life, who would want date unemployed girl like yourself who is 30 years-old, acts like a child and still lives at home with mummy.