The Walking Dead : Who is the most powerful absent poster?

Who is the most powerful absent poster?

Probably Bongo. Maybe G (though that's only because Sophie keeps promoting her here). hungry is quite powerful, despite his absence/death. Klam is quite powerful, though she may not even be absent (she is like the Scarlet Pimpernal: we seek her here, we seek her there, etc, etc). Styg seems to be fading from the public memory, despite his brilliance (is this because he wasn't really around in the salad days of IMDB?).

Shredder gets a honourable mention. And VHS.

Re: Who is the most powerful absent poster?

Rumor is that bongo suffered a series of massive strokes that left him a drooling idiot. Not sure how anyone detected this had happened, tbqh.

My heartfelt apologies for thinking you were dead. I'm sure you'll understand. The first thing I do in the mornings is check the obituary column of the Times to find out if I passed away in my sleep.

It wasn't the strokes that made him a drooling idiot. That always came natural to him.

Please do not elaborate on implicit humour. It makes you look like an ass.

Please don't respond to me elucidating ass like behaviour. Though you may be the 'professor' on such matters your opinion is unwelcome.

Do you have any other suggestions or have you discovered your standing?

I see you are struggling to express your gratitude in an appropriate fashion. Carry on!

How should I display the appropriate gratitude? I must know so I can oblige accordingly. Failure to provide a suitable suggestion shall result in a look of complete disgust and your admission of loss.

Good luck.

Just be yourself. A bit abject and self-confessedly not an A-list poster.

A most unsatisfactory response. As promised, here is your well deserved look of disgust. I shall accept your loss with grace.

I don't know if that is some relative of yours, but she looks as if she just farted and regrets being unable to move away from the pong. So it's self-loathing, not disgust, and it's the right response for you.

Your definition of "self loathing" is being unable to move away from a stinky fart?

And to think people believe you're a professor of literature!

😬😬😬

Klam made fun of my cravat once. She's totes the scarlet pimperal.

Klam
Bongo
Pete
Styg
Shredder -but not powerful. Just mentioned

I think I agree with your evaluation. Klam grows stronger the more absent she is. It's like that dude who wrestled with Hercules. I forget his name but he was the son of the earth, and every time he touched the earth he became stronger. Hercules defeated him by strangling him while holding him off the ground. Klam gets stronger the more she doesn't post here.

Jesus pulls the same stunt, he's been gone forever and people are still into him. And Mariah Carey.

I think it's because when she's obviously present people are less afraid. When she's not here they assume she's socking and plotting to destroy us all. Man, i love her

Someone called Disco Infernah appears to have made it his/her life's object to spot Klam socks. Maybe it's Klam herself, playing a complex double game.

That’s either Klam or Gwnyc, or possibly even JMHimself.

dude.

is it styg? Are they playfully hostile towards the people they're accusing of being klam? I need to check them out more before i can make any real guess

if you mean which absent posters are most discussed or were a huge influence even after they left f|b, id say that member would be you.

edited
2. horatio
3. rob
4. klam
5. orson
6. bongo
7. me

But I'm here! How insulting.

you didn't specify. so are you talking about currently or generally?

Currently. But thanks for putting me on the list of most missed posters. I need hardly say I agree with you.

when youre not around, all they do is talk about you not being here.

currently, like, right at this moment?

I like your edited list. Horatio is certainly one of the most talked about posters when he isn't here.

he is. to answer your question precisely, i guess i wouldnt know because the name depends on which member infatuates nimda the most. its starting to become clear to me how nimda manages his forum now. i disagree with mixing business with pleasure. i think everyone realises that about me. i basically wanted to banish monicah to her own board. that was probably the most unpopular opinion I've ever had as a member here. i think only horatio agreed with me.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

did she ever go there? i havent thought of monicah since she stopped posting. its like my attitude about monicah now is, out of sight-out of mind, and good riddance. i guess kind of they way most members of filmboards feel about me posting.

Post deleted

wow i missed that conflict between you and monicah. what did she do to make you angry?

Post deleted

It was just her usual attention-whoring. She leaves for awhile, then comes back and picks up right where she left off. If we ever have another poster named Monica, they're going on ignore, too.
that was insightful. youre right. she does pick up right where she left off. except this last time, nimda gave monicah something new to do when he forced her to fight to get color font. before then, she never really bothered me as much.

It’s usually the regular members of filmboards who have no official, singular account (of their own choosing) - it lends them the feeling of omnipresence, which is powerful in and of itself.

They’re like schrodinger’s users… both exist and don’t exist until observed.

But that's epistemologically puzzling. If we don't know they are here (or if we don't know who they are) how can we tell if they're powerful? I suppose we can infer from the effects of their posting, but that's a little too hypothetical for me.

What if it’s the lack of knowing that lends power?

In my experience, people who are powerful usually want others to know they are powerful. Especially on message boards, which are spaces for narcissists if ever there were such spaces.

In my experience, people who are powerful usually want others to know they are powerful. Especially on message boards, which are spaces for narcissists if ever there were such spaces.

im ovulating now.

It’s usually the regular members of filmboards who have no official, singular account (of their own choosing) -

really, rouge? and which members would they be?

Alpha Raven Andromeda

very funny rouge. lets get real for a moment. I have a few main accounts that were banned. guess who was responsible for those bans?

Nimda?

Klam but she isnt really absent for me.

G is not absent at all, idiot.

TSP it is.

suck it.

TSP died long ago, from a faulty or ill-placed electrode on one of her enormous nipples. Please do not speak ill of the dead.

Tsp was so sexxxy. You have no idea how sexy she really was, David. Bentley. Not only was she sexy, she was insane. Something about insane women is very appealing when it isn’t Donna-type insanity.

dude.

Yes, I was not privy to her notorious sexiness. I rather liked her, but only as an older woman with a sense of humour. She eemed to enjoy my ****-stirring. Later I heard of the electrodes and the nipples (from Mange) and that added yet another layer of respect.

wow you should get with tsp cuz vlad is recommending her and her electrode nipples. he seems like a l.l cool j typeof guy.

what's vlad look like anyway? he writes like an ugly guy who pervs on women and trying so hard to fit in with the more superior male posters like you.

He's gonna come in here soon and beat on you with his little fists!

not only is vlad a creep, hes a viloent woman beater? is that what youre implying?

According to Kirk, Vlad is a rape fantasist second to none.