The Walking Dead : Who is still a pureblood

Who is still a pureblood

In regards to the Covid vaccine?
No judgement, but we declined for many reasons.

My pronouns are fuck you.

Re: Who is still a pureblood

Those reasons are retarded. Total judgment on my end.

⸸666 𖤐HAIL SATAN𖤐 666⸸

Well you're a beta male Communist piece of shit feminine bitch, so nobody cares.

"I am Kamala Harris, my pronouns are she and her, and I am a woman sitting at the table wearing a blue suit." -A fucking idiot

Also trust science more than my asshole, unlike you retarded plague rats.

⸸666 𖤐HAIL SATAN𖤐 666⸸

Lol, clearly you don't.

"I am Kamala Harris, my pronouns are she and her, and I am a woman sitting at the table wearing a blue suit." -A fucking idiot

Nah, the science changed to fit their agenda.
Fauci should be in prison.

Dumb and wrong.

⸸666 𖤐HAIL SATAN𖤐 666⸸

Nope.
He was a disaster for AIDS as well.
Fuck Fauci.

I don't give a shit about Fauci. God, you people are like fucking parrots, saying the same dumb talking points. Look to what the majority of epidemiologists say. You know, the scientifists who've been studying infectious diseases all their career. Look at the consensus. You don't have to trust Biden, Fauci, the CDC, etc. for that.

⸸666 𖤐HAIL SATAN𖤐 666⸸

Fauci should be in prison

for what charges, exactly?

yermom really should do the galaxy a favor and kill himself.

This. I have my own issues with Fauci for different reasons than retarded righties, but prison? Lol the fuck…

⸸666 𖤐HAIL SATAN𖤐 666⸸

Really?
My husband has stage IV cancer, and his oncologist never brought it up.
We caught Covid after his chemo.
He is doing quite well.

I don't care about your anecdotes. Yes, not everyone dies from Covid even unvaccinated. That's not the point and zi don't knownif I have the energy to debate the topic. Been down thatvroad many times, and no amount of evidence will change anyone's mind. There's even more evidence now so if you're against them at this point, you're probably fucking hopeless.

But yeah, tell me more how you know better than the majority of medical professionals, especially epidemiologists.

⸸666 𖤐HAIL SATAN𖤐 666⸸

Yeah, I'm still waiting on the "winter of death" that slow Joe promised the unvaccinated.
The only people that I know that are still getting Covid are the vaccinated.

Practically the only people dying now are unvaxxed.

Stop paying attention to what politicians say, no matter what party… or the government. Look at what scientific consensus says. Who gives a sjitif Biden said something? This shouldn't be political.

Again, I don't give a shit about your anecdotes.

⸸666 𖤐HAIL SATAN𖤐 666⸸

Yeah but when you follow government scientists they're pretty much politicians as well.

I'm not telling you retards to listen to the government. I doubt you understand the intricacies of the field to look at the actual data and understand it, but trust unbiased scientific consensus. They have no reason to lie about this. Vaccines are free. If this was about making money, you don't think these companies would milk the shit out of that?

⸸666 𖤐HAIL SATAN𖤐 666⸸

But that's essentially what you're doing, repeating what government reps say. "DURRRR, follow duh science, muh scientific consensus!" If you followed the science you'd know that you don't need to be concerned about Covid unless you've got a major preexisting condition or you're in your 70s.

What do you think about children wearing masks or getting the vaccine?

Who gives a shit? The government can be right sometimes, moron. That doesn't mean I follow what they say. I follow what the experts say and trybto understand it the best a layperson can.

Yes, preexisting conditions and age put you more at risk, but you can still die if you're healthy. However, we are at a point where the virus is mostly mild where masks aren't as necessary. At least for now, I wouldn't shame someone for not masking if they're vaxxed. Who knows what the future holds. Vaccines play a role in that along with previous infections. Vaccines are safer than contracting Covid. Do they come with risks? Yes, but they're rare, and every medical intervention comes with risks. Doing nothing comes with risks. You tak risks everyday, just by living, but you weigh out the cost-benefit.

Also, Covid can cause long-term effects. I was pretty healthy before Covid, and I got heart problems after having it.

Children old enough to qualify should get vaxxed.

⸸666 𖤐HAIL SATAN𖤐 666⸸

Damn, Fish, that was brilliant!

Right, that's what I thought, you don't follow the science, you follow the politics, that's all I was wondering. Now get off your high horse.

How is any of that political?

⸸666 𖤐HAIL SATAN𖤐 666⸸

Because you spit a whole bunch of stupid political talking points instead of anything based on science, and if you did actually follow the science you'd know kids have no reason to get the jab.

What points have I made that were political?

⸸666 𖤐HAIL SATAN𖤐 666⸸

Nothing you said is based on science but just bullshit politicians say. So as I said, you don't follow the science, so get off your high horse.

Wrong.
The Government is NEVER right.
I've been kicking around on this rock for almost 60 years, and I know this is true.
People taking a vaxx when there is a 99% survival rate.
That's insane.

Government is just us, dearie. Just a little more corrupt and a little richer.

No, they do not represent me, dearest.

Never right? The government wasn't right to fight the Nazis?

There you go parroting talking points and not understanding the context.
The average for the entire country cannot be used to calculate an individual’s chance of dying from the virus, and that's just death. You're ignoring long-term health issues.

You don't have to panic about Covid or think it'll become an apocalypse or some shit, but people like you are why hospitals were overwhelmed, helath issues increased, and whyba lot of our vulnerable died. But I guess you don't care about the vulnerable because this shit is always brought up as a reason to not give a shit. I guess if your parents or grandparents die needlessly, that's just fine for you.

Oh, you're a boomer. That explains so much.

⸸666 𖤐HAIL SATAN𖤐 666⸸

🤣😂🤣

Your dumb haggard ass hasn't earned that laugh.

⸸666 𖤐HAIL SATAN𖤐 666⸸

🖕 Your young, ignorant ass hasn't earned my respect.

Did you catch Covid before or after getting the jab?

Before.

⸸666 𖤐HAIL SATAN𖤐 666⸸

So you had natural immunity yet you still got the jab. Much science, lol!

Yes, and I'm even more protected with both. Look it up.

⸸666 𖤐HAIL SATAN𖤐 666⸸

Lol!

Look up hybrid immunity.

⸸666 𖤐HAIL SATAN𖤐 666⸸

They had you that terrified of this virus? Jesus Christ. Are 80 with lung cancer?

I was never terrified even whwn I had it, but the benefits outweigh the risks and help protect the vulnerable and help keep the hospitals from being overwhelmed, which is the point. Not that we all need to be scared to death.

⸸666 𖤐HAIL SATAN𖤐 666⸸

Yermie somehow feels his position is a very courageous one. That's why he drives on the wrong side of the road and only speaks to people in Yiddish. Dat be courage!

You being vaccinated doesn't protect others. Again, you're following the politicians.

The vaccine isn't free, idiot. Governments are buying it. They have also granted immunity to these companies against litigation should there be any side effects.

Do you still trust the science now, moron?

My password is password

The point is Fugazi doesn't have to pay for it. That's what free means to most people. Duh!

He's saying that pharma companies gave them away for free and aren't making and money from them. He's using that false assumption to claim they aren't motivated by profit.

He's wrong. They're not free in that sense, so I corrected him, and now I'm correcting you, idiot.

My password is password

He's a Communist, he has a completely different definition of "free."

Feee is relative. Free for the general public is what I'm talking about, shitbrain. Just like our roads are mostly free to lose or our fire departments.

⸸666 𖤐HAIL SATAN𖤐 666⸸

Right, so a different definition, a Communist definition, but not the actual definition. As I said…

I trsut scientific consensus, not pharma companies. I trust the evidence behind the vaccines.

⸸666 𖤐HAIL SATAN𖤐 666⸸

Lol! The vaccines that big pharma rushed out and made money hand over fist from.