Drama : White Chamber (2018)

White Chamber (2018)

"Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly." Morticia Addams

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Re: White Chamber (2018)

I was just thinking how much this looks like another version of Cube.

But hmm, it has Oded Fehr so that's pretty good. Hubba-Hubba, eh? He's so handsome and has the most lovely smile, gorgeous teeth. Interesting how it changes from who's in what position when it starts out. Hmm…

So is this another zombie flick? I don't know anything about it, and from I could find it's just so obscure there's not much out there.

"Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly." Morticia Addams

Post deleted

Really? Well dang-nabbit, I couldn't find much in terms of reviews on it and information.

I'm watching it now.

So the woman inside the cube used to be on the outside of the cube (they get to that straight away).

I'm curious about how the Ruth character plays out since she's obviously not comfortable with what they're doing.

Post deleted

lol AnnaMaria you're making me laugh too much.

There was an interesting comment/observation made in this movie. One of the higher up technicians was wearing perfume, and another tech remarks: A woman wears perfume to smell successful. And lower-level tech remarks: Or to disguise the scent of fear.

True.

What's interesting in this movie is how cruel the women in particular are.

Post deleted

lol

It's really not all that bad.

Oooohh, now it's coming out. Ahh, here's the twist. Ethics pops up and plays a role. Now I see how that happens.

It's worth a watch. I mean, it all takes place in a room or small facility, just like Cube, so if you liked that, you might like this.

It's a littl weird and twisty in some places.

Oooh, and now ANOTHER twist!

Post deleted

Okay, the ending is kind of dumb.

But the ride getting there wasn't too bad. Please don't hold it against me if you hate it.

It's got a weird ending that's a little lame. But this was a really weird movie.

Post deleted

Hey! You're supposed to watch The 10th Kingdom!

Post deleted

Oh? And?

Post deleted

This looks interesting, but is rated a dismal 4.4 on IMDb.

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 🐱

That's what I mean. There's nothing there.

But I saw two reviews on it and both really loved it. The reviews were spoiler free which I loathe. I much prefer reviews that give spoilers.

So far, this seems okay.

Okay then.

LOL!