Travel and Recreation : NO WINNER!!!!: Where is the famous crescent-shaped street?…

NO WINNER!!!!: Where is the famous crescent-shaped street?…

Bata, Equatorial Guinea.

Bath, England.

Dublin, Ireland.

Edinburgh, Scotland.

Lyon, France.

“IF you made it to Heaven, your life was a SUCCESS! HOWEVER, IF you made it to Hell…your life was a FAILURE! YOU FAILED! YOU'RE a FAILURE!”!

Re: Where is the famous crescent-shaped street?…

lyon

“IF you made it to Heaven, your life was a SUCCESS! HOWEVER, IF you made it to Hell…your life was a FAILURE! YOU FAILED! YOU'RE a FAILURE!”!

I heard your voice. You're a robot!

My password is password

"Famous"?? Sorry, I missed that memo, 'cause I've never heard of it.

I'll guess… Dublin, Ireland

🌙 ¿Where is the famous crescent-shaped street?…

Famous? I never heard of it either. There's a crescent-shaped street in my town and it's no big deal.

No guess. I peeked.

[center] [hr] [poll multiple] [s] [sic] [sub]2[/sub] [sup]th[/sup] [u] [r] [by][l] 

🌙 🌙 🌙

🌙 🌙 🌙

Bata, Equatorial Guinea; Bath, England OR Edinburgh, Scotland?

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 🇬🇶 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

ANYONE?

, but good film. NOT GREAT like the first, but good.

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 🇬🇶

ONLY TWO to GO…COME ON!!!

Re: NO WINNER!!!!: Where is the famous crescent-shaped street?…

NO WINNER!!!!

The problem is this: There are more than one famous crescent-shaped streets in the world. If a choice is not the one you settled on, you never allow any alternate opinions.

[center] [hr] [poll multiple] [s] [sic] [sub]2[/sub] [sup]th[/sup] [u] [r] [by][l] 

You ONLY get the CHOICES I give. There were ONLY two left! EVEN IF there are MORE. IT'S SPECIFIC!

My source gave four possibilities, and I added a fifth.