The Soapbox : Where are Steve Lake and Hungry?

Where are Steve Lake and Hungry?

This board is actually boring without them. Even Pagg talking about shoving a burrito up his ass would be welcomed at this point.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Re: Where are Steve Lake and Hungry?

The chupacabra went away?

I think GB keeps him in his closet.

Not up his rectum?

I bet you are looking up there right now.

I fucked the chupacabra.

I GameBoy
You gotsta

Steve Lake is so 2014. Who’s checking for him on filmboards?

"You had me at Elk Tartare"
-Erin Wotherspoon

Not sure about Hungry, but people were saying Itty scared off Steve Lake. The story was something like Itty threatened to beat him up and Steve was gone literally the next day. I hope he's safe.

^ Itty sympathizer. The great Steve Lake was not afraid of anybody, least of all that wimp Itty.

Incorrect. I was rooting for Steve. I always root for the underdog.

Hungry left because this site quit being an insultfest where he could go around harassing the users under the approval of the Admin nimda.

Steve Lake? Hopefully he died of cancer.

Itty = SexyGirl69 = too funny!

I don't know about Stevie boy, but as for hungry:

https://filmboards.com/board/p/19815231/permalink/#p19815231

Itty and Pop got the best of them. They both ran like the dickens.

Steve Lake was beaten to death by angry BLM protesters after he showed up at a BLM rally drunk and in black face demanding they change their name to BAM and looking for a new concubine, offering to make slave reparations in an extremely inappropriate matter. His last words were said to be "I did it for the comedy!" as his head exploded like a potato left in the microwave for too long. No charges have or will be filed in the case.

hungry, last seen creeping around on the monicahfanclub sock, is rumored to have fallen victim to crocodile smiles in a drug running deal with Carol Baskins gone bad when he attempted to appropriate some tiger cubs as a bonus to gift and impress monicah before he chloroformed her, per her request, of course. The crocodiles are said to have suffered massive heartburn afterwards and Carol Baskins is now under investigation for animal abuse, which could lead to a heavy fine not to exceed $500 if she is convicted. No other charges have or will be filed in the case.

Ryan was tragically stepped on and crushed by his boyfriend, quite by accident. Thinking he had stepped in cat shit, Ryans boyfriend rushed outside, scrapped the mess off his shoe with a stick and washed it with a hose before realizing what he had done. There wasn't enough of poor Ryan left to salvage for a proper burial, so his family gave him a symbolic burial by filling a matchbox with tissues used to wipe up his remains and flushing it down the toilet. No charges have or will be filed in the case.

Nah, Hungry left because Sophie proved he was catfishing with a 20-year-old photo of himself. 😝

I GameBoy
You gotsta

Hungry has always been genuine. You talk big when he’s not here, disgusting pervert who needs to be gassed.

Dumbfuck, Dances with Dimwits is Hungry. He's here. I've been waiting for him to crawl back on all fours.

He was caught catfishing with 20-year-old photos of himself and that's why he rarely posts.

I GameBoy
You gotsta

Just when I thought you couldn't get any more retarded you prove you're far more stupid than I could have possibly imagined.

Please, you deny it.

I GameBoy
You gotsta

I would never deny the extent of your vast stupidity or butthurt. Are you done sniffing my ass? First sniff is free, but if you wish to continue i'm afraid i'll have to charge you.

All the bullshit you throw out ain't gonna change the fact you're a catfish.

I GameBoy
You gotsta

sup hungry, old broad

if u stare long enough at this post u die

😈👊💥🤕

if u stare long enough at this post u die

👍

I GameBoy
You gotsta

I hope Orsie isn't crushed that his hero was a fraud.

I GameBoy
You gotsta

We saw a more recent photo of Hungry. He was fat.