Horror : When did October become your favorite month?

When did October become your favorite month?

Last October it was me and maybe one other person talking about October being our favorite month and Halloween our favorite holiday.

My love began in 1999 during AMC's tribute to horror all month long. I would finish classes that day. In the evenings stay in my dorm room watching at least one horror movie. And on Halloween night, tuned into which network aired the most horror movies. It was 😎

Re: When did October become your favorite month?

December is my favorite month, cos Christmas and all that.

You like the gift giving and the mad rush of shopping within crowds of other shoppers, that crazy travel jams, agonizing over the perfect gift, and wrapping presents.

I love the whole frenzied thing!

It was exhilarating until Christmas/ New Year holiday seasons morphed from celebrating the birth of Christ, family reunions or Santa Claus coming to town to anti- Christian, and pure consumerism. Nothing more, nothing less.

December is my fav too ☺

I enjoy seeing all the lights and decor.

Me too. And going to see santa with the kidlings ☺

My favorite month is July followed closely by August… July 3-August 11…THE DOG DAYS OF SUMMER!!!

I'm a pimp in every sense of the word BITCH! Better trust than believe'em

It's the worst for being the only month where people come together to celebrate bad movies.

Oh brother

I like to try to make a good holiday season.

Floridian/French-New-Orleanian • Dutch-Chinese-Indonesian/Irish/German/French/Dutch • Blog

when i sold my soul to satan age 10

im a born again christian now thats all that matters ok and to be honest october is my birthday month so was always gonna be my fav now but i hate cause of the devil and shit

Jesus Christ is lord ✝️

You gave your soul to Satan?