Lydia Lunch : What's her real name?

What's her real name?

Anyone know Lydia Lunch's real name?

I'm guessing it ends in a -stein or a -berg.

Re: What's her real name?

It's Lydia Koch

Barbara Breakfast.

I don't know, but I had a phase where I loved her and that whole noise rock thing, but now I can't ****ing stand how pretentious she is and a lot of that scene is.
I still like some Sonic Youth despite wanting to ****in punch Thurston, and does Flipper count? I lioe them still. Easy to make DIY tees of their logo. Wish more bands were like that.

ᴳᵒ ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳˢᵉˡᶠ

I still like some Sonic Youth despite wanting to ****in punch Thurston

Why?

does Flipper count?

They predated the whole noise rock scene and were more of an experimental punk band with one foot in the hardcore scene and another foot in the arty post-punk side of things. Brilliant band. Inspired countless imitators and, yeah, a huge influence on the noise rock scene of the mid-to-late 80s.

What do you think of The Fall?

Why not? He has a snobbish air. And just look at his face. Kinda looks like Greg Ginn, and I hate that ****er too.

Not sure if I heard them. Might have and forgot.

ᴳᵒ ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳˢᵉˡᶠ

I'm with ya. I was just watching an interview with LL. Half the time I was thinking, "She's well spoken and intelligent. I like her", and half the time I was thinking, "God, what a self-satisfied windbag". When you get down to it though, her more unappealing traits might be part of her appeal; she doesn't try to put on a perfect image for the public. She is who she is, warts and all.