The Soapbox : What schizophrenia is like

What schizophrenia is like

The guy saying “stewpid” is what dbentley666 sounds like, fyi.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Post deleted

Re: What schizophrenia is like

Ben's head

LOL

That was hilarious

I did a few more but thought they might be too mean.

But here is one for Donna:

Post deleted

I’d go crazy if I had to hear that **** with no off button

I think people with schizo have intermittent episodes where they’ll hear this and see apparitions and other bizarre ****. But normally they may not have these breaks from reality.

Probably one of the scariest mental illnesses.

Donna is like that. so are u.

the sound of your racing heart

I talk to myself but I never get a response.

I have a friend who believes she is being gang stalked via internet hacking, through her devices. Just like Donna does. This friend cannot hold a job because she thinks her coworkers are spying on her and mocking her for what she does in private. She thinks they’re all voyeurs. She’s insane, and I don’t mean that in a malicious way. She’s genuinely insane. She says this had happened in all social groups she’s in for 10 years now

So, I tried taking to her once and advising she see a therapist. Ain’t no way my YouTube psych education is gonna cure her of all that. Christ

that's bad for ur friend and i feel for her.

anyways, u have delusions of seeing men everywhere and think everyone who talks to and interacts with u on the internet is a man even when it's a woman u've been talking to for 5-6 years almost every day just bc they "type like a man". do u even listen to urself when u are saying unhinged things like that? u are crazy too and maybe u'd be doing urself a favour too if u seeked professional help and saw a therapist about ur very own delusions of being persecuted by men online. that shiz has reached worrying pathological levels, ma dude.

I know you’ve been watching me, Sophie.

👀

I wonder if it would be off putting to the stalker if their victim knew about them and enjoyed it. Since stalking is an exercise in power, it might really upset the stalker to lose that fear, that power. Lol

ok Dr. Freud but ur conclusion is painfully obvious. 🙄

i've practiced this ever since i started interacting on social media and got rid off myriads of stalkers and bullies and trolls this way. it comes with being female on the internet and to a degree in real life, too. men just can't help themselves, so i had to.

You had to what

i had to help myself to get out of the victim role, turn the tables, let the stalkers and the bullies know that i don't care and that the only reaction they'll still get out of me was a "" or "hi, i've missed u, cutie ". i started giving them no importance and control over me anymore bc i can only be as offended as i allow myself to be. words are simply words, we decide their meaning, we assign feelings to them. if someone says sth with the intent of hurting me, i can decide to be hurt or i can decide to not care. i had to realise that i have that power and i had to stop giving it away to others when i let their abuse effect me.

that's what i had to do.

Post deleted

Ah. I do this with you

what are u doing with me?

i had to help myself to get out of the victim role, turn the tables, let the stalkers and the bullies know that i don't care and that the only reaction they'll still get out of me was a "" or "hi, i've missed u, cutie ". i started giving them no importance and control over me anymore bc i can only be as offended as i allow myself to be. words are simply words, we decide their meaning, we assign feelings to them. if someone says sth with the intent of hurting me, i can decide to be hurt or i can decide to not care. i had to realise that i have that power and i had to stop giving it away to others when i let their abuse effect me.

that's what i had to do.

from all the different options presented to u, u chose to remain to be the immature cringe ass motherfucking jerk. ok then. 🙄🙄🙄

suck it.

Sophievirus said... from all the different options presented to u, u chose to remain to be the immature cringe ass motherfucking jerk. ok then. 🙄🙄🙄
expand
You’re too easy.

I have heard things that have strange places in my subconscious.

Eurasian Chinese…
Blog
Christina Barrett

👆 Schizophrenia is like this 👆

NO,Nimda has to face his main pimp,deliciousfeet, before making any decision.
Lara Croft September 6, 2021

Post deleted

Yup!

Eurasian Chinese…
Blog
Christina Barrett

Post deleted

I don't have it.

First, I was given medicine at 16 but said I didn't have it and would get off the medicine and found a way to cut that short.

Then, they just rediagnosed me later I saw just glancing at the paper of the past with no second thought.

Eurasian Chinese…
Blog
Christina Barrett

Maybe she just plays a schizophrenic on television

NO,Nimda has to face his main pimp,deliciousfeet, before making any decision.
Lara Croft September 6, 2021

But do you actually hear sounds or see things? It is your experience different

No, I just have paranoid schizophrenia, one of the two kinds, the other one being the one you presented.

Eurasian Chinese…
Blog
Christina Barrett

Whose head were the voices in? Yours?