The Soapbox : What exactly happened with Gameboy?

What exactly happened with Gameboy?

I wasn't posting here then, so I missed how that went down. Can anybody provide Cliffs Notes, or a link to the drama?

All I know is he pissed Nimda off. And I suppose, for all I know, that may not even be right.

Please discuss.

Check my block list because you're probably on it.

Re: What exactly happened with Gameboy?

Gameboy made a forum where half the posters left here for there and then nimda got mad

Then they come back here cause the other board is as dead as fuck lol.

It's actually a great forum. I go there to discuss which dressing I prefer, ranch or blue cheese.

My password is password

I like honey mustard lol

No one gives a fuck.

My password is password

I like Ranch, Roquefort, Honey Mustard and Sesame

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

Ceaser dressing too 😋

👍

And the raspberry one they give you for the apple pecan salad at Wendy's

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

OMG YES!

💦💦💦

My password is password

I love ranch

I just post on both boards.

And it isn’t dead, mechanic, you’ve ensured this.

Good talk.

Same :)

I don’t see the big deal in this rivalry.

Neither site generates revenue so all that’s being fought over is power over a handful of deranged assholes and idiots. I get nothing by committing to either side. Why anyone does is beyond me. Maybe they find a sense of belonging on the internet.

Good talk.

And the fact you're posting on a board run by a rapist doesn't bother you?

Find your dignity, man!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xKWWurWaPpY

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Who’d he rape?

If he’s a rapist, you posted on a board with the rapist, who was an admin. That was for 3 years. Did you regain your dignity because Nimda chose to eliminate gameboy? I don’t think that’s quite how it works.

Good talk.

Gameboy never had any power here. He never had anything to do with this site.

My password is password

That’s objectively false. He deleted posts, banned users, didn’t use periods between quotation marks.

Good talk.

If Gameboy had the power to ban then Orson, Hungry, Rocketman and anyone else he didn't like wouldn't be here. If he had the power to delete anything then they wouldn't have been able to mock him the whole time he was here. Gameboy had no power.

My password is password

I know he had the power to ban because he banned my sock accounts, likely when they harassed and socially desecrated your main account.

Nimda would be able to overrule any decisions they would be to the detriment of user activity. Banning Orson, hungry, rocket would remove those users from play and also drive GOT and some soapbox users away. Also it would reduce controversy which brings in lurkers who may be converted to active users.

So while personal squabbles between the filmboards admin, Gameboy, and the sites users could potentially lead to damaging bans, site owner Nma could just veto those bad decisions. But you’re assuming those were decisons gameboy wanted to make.

Good talk.

None of those users are allowed on his forum. Gameboy is not even here anymore and he is still advocating Hungry and others be banned from this website. I think that makes it pretty clear he would have banned them here had he had the power to do so. So the "power" he did have was limited to whatever Nimda allowed, i.e. whatever decisions Nimda would have made himself. If they were decisions Nimda did not approve of then they would be overturned. That isn't power, only the illusion of power.

My password is password

No, that’s something appropriately called “legitimate power.” Gameboy held it because he was this site’s admin. He held it because the site owner, Nimda, gave it to him. Only Nimda held more legitimate power.

What you’re saying is Nimda held more power than gameboy. Which is true. But it doesn’t mean gameboy held no power.

Also, Nimda shouldn’t want it to seem like gameboy didn’t have power. For a site admin to not have power is a poor reflection of the hierarchy here and undermines respect for his current moderator (just Twiz?)

Good talk.

He raped a retard on a bike according to him, posted recently

My password is password

Excuse me

😂

Can retards consent? This raises an interesting question. I think a mentally deficient could consent but it would need to be established that they’re of sound mind, no?

A child cannot consent as they lack the mental capacity to do so. Can a bush retard consent?

Either way, I don’t think it necessarily matters. Consider all of my Presidents have ordered drone strikes that have killed children. Some government officials are probably pedophiles. We all use products in part directly produced through child labor and at the expense of poor brown people on the other side of the world. I’m thinking of the iPhone im typing this on.

Ultimately, to remove myself from the game boy forum because he likes to have fun in the bushes with Forrest Gump makes a political statement that looks nice. It doesn’t exact justice for the horny retard and it doesn’t really do anything at all. So.

Good talk.

I don't need to read this: to me it's quite dichotomous. You're either ok with a rapist or you aren't.

that's bullshit, Orson, and u know it.

Finger Me

You’re upset because I’ve dissected your post and gutted all your points. Of which: game boy is a rapist, ergo you can’t justify using “his” forum.

You don’t like that I’m not agreeing with you. Yet you came at me first. Did you expect me to just lube up and give myself to you some retard in the bush? 😂

Orson, please, my friend.

Good talk.

Hold on, I never saw this post. Where have you dissected anything?

The gimp stated quite clearly he raped someone. There's absolutely nothing to dissect.

I gutted you, dissected your innards, and squeezed the heart of your argument until it popped.

The gimp said he fucked a consenting Bush retard. I’m saying, that’s not proof of rape. We don’t know if the bush retard was medically retarded or just a moron. Even if he is, posting there does nothing to help or harm retards.

Good talk.

This is quite simple:

The gimp said that he had sex with a retard.

A retard cannot provide consent - there is nothing to debate here, aside from the argument it was retard on retard rape. This follows on from all sorts of perverted comments about retards, children and his self inflicted incontinence.

We're done here, kid. What a bizarre sword to fall on.

Again, have a lovely evening.

but did you enjoy it?

My password is password

I’ve already addressed this point.

The evening is done. Christmas is over and business is business. You have lost. Admit defeat and I’ll buy you some lovely scotch for your efforts.

Good talk.

It's a highly implausible story that Gameboy is attempting to tell. Do you believe a retarded man on a bike, upon seeing another man hiding in a bush, would drop everything and decide to have sex with him? It makes no sense. Either Gameboy made this whole thing up, or he raped a retard. Even if this man on the bike initiated the encounter, as Gameboy claims, anyone who would have sex with a retard, knowing they have compromised intellectual capabilities, is a deviant. A normal person would dismiss any advances from the mentally challenged. If I found out a friend was having sex with retards, I would reconsider my associations with them. It's just really fucked up.

My password is password

I agree. I don’t even think it happened. This sounds like he’s bragging about something that didn’t happen.

It’s so absurd. But hell, gay California or gay Arizona or wherever he is isn’t a place I know much about. Maybe people routinely ride bikes through the forest only to encounter mentally challenged homos. Idk

Good talk.

If it wasn't real, what a weird thing to make up about yourself.

My password is password

Really weird. But why does he constantly post about raping people, touching kids etc?

And have we properly established why he spent years in prison?

Sawed off shotgun, hand on the pump, sippin' on a forty, yo smokin' on a blunt

I think he’s just bragging about having sexual conquests. It was a weird example, for sure. The retard in the bush bit. Idk what to tell you, man.

Just avoid the bush, I guess

Good talk.

Again, he stated that he raped someone, but it's fine if it suits you to brush it under the carpet.

Essentially, the gimp raped a retard, or he's fantasising about raping a retard.

Either way, he's fucking disgusting 🤮.

The people who post on his board would have posted on a board made by shooter if one or two of their buddies went.

They're incredibly naive.

Take it to a new thread. The scrolling is horrendous.

This topic is beyond broken.

also, u can tell that to ur friend Loki, too, who is co-admin on GB's board.

Finger Me

I don't know what she's thinking there, but that's up to her.

Dude,do you still like me? No homo?

Love Guru.Doctorate in the kumasutra.Zen Master