Tim Burton : What does Tim Burton want?

What does Tim Burton want?

Hey, no offense with this topic name, I'm not a sarcastic writer, like at all.

He seems to want to fit in with the guys, kinda rebellious.

The next time, he sees someone with a woman or mother figure, he changes and other people steal the female from you for him. I'm not being sarcastic saying he does that in that way, just a fact it seems to have happened in some way that might mean something.. Might want to consider my last 2 topics on him.

https://filmboards.com/board/t/Lurking-in-the-Shadows-3367202/
https://filmboards.com/board/t/Do-fans-of-Tim-Burton-now-ever-bother-you%3F-3367299/

So, that's some of his fans displaying bad behavior and second him having things that aren't his type or something like that, things that are not more for him than maybe others in life. It can be something at an important time. … and of course important things, in general.

Norwegian German Dutch French • Swiss English Irish Scottish • Indonesian • Chinese Taiwanese • Vietnamese Filipino • Italian

Re: What does Tim Burton want?

He wants what everyone does.

Free checking!

"Please vote to preserve the unique character of Warren…" - Robert Duvall

He only wants to ruin my life?

Norwegian German Dutch French • Swiss English Irish Scottish • Indonesian • Chinese Taiwanese • Vietnamese Filipino • Italian

He has a hard time letting go of a grudge.

That sounds personal, or what are you referring to, just things in general? Yea, a lot of people either on a roll or can't admit they're not right or good enough for something. Then, racism creeps in, and forgiveness and reuniting is not an option.

Why do Baby Boomers act like they do things they don't? What's all the fuss? It's too annoying. I can't even function.

I think I'm just a victim but of many.

He’s a rotten punk always sticking his nose in where it don’t belong! Now he’s sending his nefarious messages into Christina‘s brain and giving her diabeetus.

And I bet he is teaming up with Ellen to do this.
"Let's go after that chick from Ohio."
The bastards!

It’s too easy for them to find her. She’s like the 1 marshmallow in a pile of coal.

So Christina should cover herself in blackface?
Good idea!

diabeetus
laugh.gif

Chill.

He told me all that he really wants is for you to quit being racist and for you to get a job as a janitor.

I was pursuing a Bachelor's degree in music.

Not anymore ya ain't. Tim Burton wants you to be a janitor.

Why doesn't he become a janitor? or you?

How do you know I'm not a janitor? Tim Burton doesn't become a janitor because he's better than us. We need to bow the **** down.

I think we already rae.

*bump*