The Soapbox : What color should I dye my hair tonight?

What color should I dye my hair tonight?

Orangy brown first or light creamy white white blonde, 3 packs in the mail today.

Eurasian ⦿ Chinese-Indonesian ◦ "Anglo" + real Irish ◦ German ◦ Dutch ◦ French ⦿ Blog

Re: What color should I dye my hair tonight?

I think you should make a topic about who the ghey posters on Filmboards are.

Some posters are gay and some are ghey…amirite?

Harry Starlord: “Lord Orson, you are stupid loser who's 50 years old with the brain of a stupid 2 year monkey.”

I use both terminologies.

Most people here are a mystery.

Eurasian ⦿ Chinese-Indonesian ◦ "Anglo" + real Irish ◦ German ◦ Dutch ◦ French ⦿ Blog

I would say as a start:

Gay: AJ

Ghey: Gameboy

Harry Starlord: “Lord Orson, you are stupid loser who's 50 years old with the brain of a stupid 2 year monkey.”

Maybe we should test people to see if they are gay.

How can we do that? This sounds like an awesome idea 😂

It takes one to know one!

I have three friend

Say hello to my cute little penis cocksuckers hehehehehe!!!!!!!!!

You crack me up. You're always spot on with these little unexpected zingers!

Administrator
"filmboards is a bold experiment in free speech and anarchy"
I GameBoy

"Practice makes perfect."

It takes one to know one!
In innocence there is truth!

Administrator
I GameBoy

Didn't you say your dad's in the ICU?
You shouldn't be worried about your hair. 🙄

I’m bisexual

I have three friend

OMG me toooo!!!!!!!

Asian_Brad_Pitt 💗 Bale Pearce Oldman & Crystal & Nettie & Twizlee & Sophie & Bee

Very clever ballzy… very very clever!!!!!

😂😂😂😂😂

When people are waiting and powerless to affect the outcome, they often do trivial tasks to take their mind off things. Just sayin'.

Administrator
I GameBoy

Dark brown

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

That is a later remedy should this one turn out to be a failure/catastrophe.

Have you tried pulling it through a cap so you would have blonde streaks?

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

No, I don't like highlights.

Ah, okay

Highlights might be pretty though.

"Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly." Morticia Addams

This is your third thread on the same topic in one week. You have naturally black hair so your hair will turn yellow, and not 'light, white, white blonde'. You'll never be a wheit woman.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race,_Evolution,_and_Behavior

OMG how cute!!!!!!!

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 🐱

½ Spoon + ½ Fork + ½ Knife

½ Spoon + ½ Fork + ½ Knife

Your hair is pretty the colour it is, so something very dark, like brown or black.

Also because you have very dark hair, you'll never be able to die it "light blonde" or "white' or "platinum" – it will always end up looking copper or orange.

If you want an ash blonde, your hair needs to be lifted professionally, so it would be better to go to an action salon and get it done professionally.

Even if you bought the very lightest blonde, it can't "colour your hair blonde" because it's so dark. Mine is very dark too, and we all tend to end up looking brassy-orange.

Why don't consider going to a professional salon? It'll be more gentle on your hair than dying it over and over.

"Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly." Morticia Addams

Interesting topic to bump. I'm about to go to bed and am tired, but I was glad to see your post. I've also posted in the car, today.

Well, I am removing the hair dye with some powder and cream I have to mix. It is dangerous because it could blind you. I had to wait until now, 2 days not shampooing. It won't make it the original color it says, but it will take out the heavy buildup that is on it from the dye.

After I remove the buildup of the dye, I will dye it a purple black/brown, metallic. If it looks bad, I can remove the metallic dye and try something else. I know you're not supposed to use some dyes and bleaches if you have henna or metallic dye, and I removed the henna.

After that, I plan to grow it out and make it look nicer with hair masks and such products. I don't really know what color I want it. The blonde was a bit weird and expensive, and it doesn't seem to go with my look and in some ways some of my complexion or build or something.

You're right, though, I could go to a salon and ask them to dye it its natural color, but I bet it would be worse than this, like when they try to style it something other than all the same length but even then.

Seems like you're gonna end up having to shave your head again.

I think it's always best to go to a salon if you want to change the colour of your hair, or do any type of colour correction. Sometimes, if you mess around with your hair too much, it can melt off and break.

Plus, as you mentioned, it doesn't go with your complexion. I think when you dye it yourself, you end up getting a copper/orange/brassy colour and it's not very flattering. That happens to me, too, because like you, I also have very dark hair, and if I were to use over-the-counter colour dyes, I end up with shades that wash me out.

With all the money you've paid into buying several different boxes of dye, that would have paid for one high fashion salon appointment. Might be worth a try.

I guess I'm not a real blonde.

Dying hair takes too much for me, it takes so much. True, at a salon they can subdue the color in 2 go's. I never went through with it at that particular salon, not sure what they did at this other one, though they seemed to think I was just doing it temporarily.

I don't really want to dye my hair lighter. I'm not sure, I think I'm growing it out, but I'm excited about dark hair dye…

So, this is for tonight maybe. I've got the color remover in now, for an hour. According to the front instructions, I'm good to go. I'm eating out at an Asian restaurant tomorrow, so this will be good. I just called to ask if they would be opened.

Oh, and if I redye it and can't dye over metallics, I can probably drain the metallics from my hair.

Don't use color remover, it's too damaging. Just dye over your color

Oh, I see you didn't actually bump it but interesting warning, thanks.

This is a nice, gentle colorant, check it out

https://smile.amazon.com/CELLOPHANES-Espresso-Brown-Revitalizer-Complex/dp/B08LJLZ6DG/ref=sr_1_5?crid=34F6CXJ355ZXZ&dchild=1&keywords=cellophane+hair+color+sebastian&qid=1609389925&sprefix=cellophane+hair%2Cfashion%2C372&sr=8-5

Interesting.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Thank you, Lilith

Post deleted

Yes, I'm still letting it grow :)

Post deleted

Yea, she seems to know a lot about it.

A mix of neon yellow and purple.

Kiss my black ass! Toodles!

Surprise us.

I dyed my hair this evening! I was leaving it to grow out but I couldn't bear it anymore because I have golden blonde highlights coming through with an ash hrown colpur and greys popping up like their lives depended on it so thought fuck it and just a garnier iced brown or whatever.