The Watercooler : Poll: Were you bullied in school?

Were you bullied in school?

Yes, I was bullied often
0% 0 votes
I was bullied a little
0% 0 votes
No, I wasn't bullied at all
0% 0 votes
I was a bully
0% 0 votes

Re: Were you bullied in school?

Let's just say I was known for playing a lot of Tomb Raider. You tell me.

Why, yes!

In Pre-K, this boy kept telling me to listen to the teacher and put my legs down. I was only 3.

In kindergarten, 2 black teachers I had picked on me.

In 1st grade, many people had a strong attitude against me and it drove me crazy.

In 2nd grade, my baton teacher noticed I wasn't chosen by my peers as Twirler of the Year and she decided next year.

In 3rd grade, some people were mean to me, was called disgusting and a dork.

In 4th grade, some girls were always mean to me who were supposed to be my friends, like constantly.

In 5th grade, I think one girl might still be a little mean to me, but she said we were best friends.

In 6th grade, one group of friends got put in a different class and they ignored me, plus new ones from their group.

In 7th grade, I moved and the girls talked to me when the teacher said to be quiet and all fled me at recess break. I was at the same school in 8th grade.

In high school, people bullied me for selling candy for Christian club a little. I also almost stepped in or got in fireworks. I was leaving a class, and one boy almost killed me with his elbow to my temple? as I heard that would kill you around that time actually.

In college, I was called to the office by the end of the year saying I seemed too shy singing etc. and was removed from my major, Music Education, though I really liked it. One teacher said I was worthless, a Music History teacher, whose class I did well in, though it was because I followed her, feeling out of it.

At a community college, my class I didn't pay for didn't drop and they refused to help me financially anymore because I had too many withdrawals.

At another community college, I was banned because I was told I used the restroom too much during theater classes, 3 in a row with the same teacher.

Online, in college, my essays got marked down and some teachers seemed to hate me.

Chinese-Indonesian, Scandinavian, German, Dutch, French, English-Irish - 5'2"-5'4"
Blog

I had to repeat kindergarten and my first kindergarten teacher was mean to me to. She one time told me to get money at the office for book fair day and when I went to the office and waiting for a while my mom came in and get me and yelled at me for “acting up” and I told her I didn’t do anything but she didn’t believe me 😔 the teacher assistant was mean to because she gave every kid a cookie and she always looked at me and said “you’re last” but still not give me one. I threw an ornament at her and got in trouble. My brother told me I was awesome for throwing an ornament at her because he hated her too lol. my second kindergarten teacher was nice but treated me like I was retarded 😂😂

My first grade teacher was the biggest bully in the world and actually encouraged kids to bully other kids. She called me stupid and announced to the whole classroom I was the stupidest in the class and announced I had the lowest grade because I got every answer wrong on class assignments. She asked my brother if my mom abused me, and she told my mom I was getting fatter every week. She always graded our work in front of the class and yelled out each question was wrong or right. I went up to her desk and she yelled out “wrong” for all of my answers. And she was like “congratulations you got every single answer wrong. You’re the stupidest kid in the class. Look idiot the answer key was right here”

She made fun of a kid for eating his boogers and told everyone not to talk him because of germs. No one talked to him for years after that and it destroyed his life and had to move schools. She would yell at us too and make us stand in front of the room and stare at the clock if we did something wrong. She would whip our desks with a belt saying if she could hit us she could. It took years until she finally got fired. I don’t think anyone could believe these stories happened so she traumatized kids for years.

In 3rd grade my teacher yelled at me for talking when I wasn’t talking and got us all in trouble who weren’t talking. She made us stand separate from everyone else and told people walking by who asked why we were standing away from everyone and told them because we were bad when we didn’t do anything wrong

In 4th grade I was giving a presentation on a science project and the teach randomly interrupted me and told me to sit down because I had no idea what I was talking about. I was humiliated 😞

In 7th grade the teacher was insane and made us clean the classroom and be like “back in my day we had to clean the desks and the windows” etc. she kicked my lunchbox across the room and yelled “no lunch boxes on the floor” she threw a kid’s hat off his head and yelled “no hats in class!!” But we as a whole classroom ganged up on her and and acted like monkeys and threw stuff around the classroom. We were doing popcorn reading and this kid started reading a small paragraph and stopped her so I could read it. She like “let’s let her read this paragraph because it’s is a very short one” treating me like I was an idiot

I got a D in my Spanish test and the teacher said she was so proud of me for trying and made me walk up in front of everyone to get the test and this one kid purposely tripped me while walking up. So humiliating.

This all happened at the same school.

You're from Florida, I think…

Chinese-Indonesian, Scandinavian, German, Dutch, French, English-Irish - 5'2"-5'4"
Blog

Hi Christina!

Hello.

Blog

What a horrible way to treat a kid

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

Yes, I was. I'm glad that shit is way behind me.

You've seen Guy Standeven in something since the man was in everything.

Ya I got my ass kicked on the reg

I was cyber bullied in 8th grade because I liked this guy that another group of girls liked too. This nerdy girl created a aim and Imed me saying she was his neighbor and then asked me if I liked him and said “maybe ;)” the next day he stopped talking to me and that group of girls laughed at me. The AIM girl still harassed me and I wanted to know who she was so I kept talking to her. She said that my group of friends actualy didn’t like me and only pretended to because they feel sorry for me and that I wasn’t a functional member of society and told me to kill myself. I figured out who she was and she was this super quiet girl that never talked to me once that whole year 🙄 made no sense

I'm so sorry, you've been through so much!!

It’s okay
It’s all in the past now

Those were all excellent stories. I think I watched it in a movie once. Wasn't your story part of a movie, monicah?

https://youtu.be/iPUwtyZglQI

https://youtu.be/QRTNm6GLJYI

Nope

No.

The Hegelian who weeps over fallen statues