Travel and Recreation : Welcome to Florida!

Welcome to Florida!

The ride we are all in line for has closed, the NWS has texted everyone demanding that we take shelter now due to a tornado, and it's pouring buckets outside. Disney magic!

The train is coming with shiny cars, comfy seats, and wheels of stars. Hush, little ones, have no fear; the man in the moon is the engineer.

Re: Welcome to Florida!

You seem like you need a laugh. I will send you a dick pic.

The 4 stages of a good dump = 😣😣😫😜

pwned

That's the great thing about florida, in 10 minutes it will be bright and sunny again with little to no evidence this ever happened.

The Lion does not give a fuck. Bring. More. Sheep.

Be safe. Hopefully this passes quickly.

"Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly." Morticia Addams

I live in Orlando! Welcome! 😃

www.christinabarrett.com

That sucks, Jacky.

Ouch! I'm sorry Jacky

Confucius

Was there a talking chipmunk in that room?

Leave her be, she's making the Disney experience more immersive.

The train is coming with shiny cars, comfy seats, and wheels of stars. Hush, little ones, have no fear; the man in the moon is the engineer.

That is the sweetest thing I have read this week

/s0n2Xcl09TK0

The 4 stages of a good dump = 😣😣😫😜

How many free buckets do you have now, are they free or is there a small fee?

Hi Bumpy, will you flick my bean for me?

Hope the sun is shining now Bumby.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Is that you in the barley visible avatar?

It is. That was taken inside the Test Track queue at Epcot. It rained the rest of the day, which worked out in my favour because all the tourists fled back to their hotels.

Post deleted

Right? I got a free pretzel today at Animal Kingdom. A cast member told me that a lot of the kiosks will let customers go without paying for their pretzel if the kiosk isn't busy. Just a little tip.

Post deleted

Man, I bet you made those customers' days. I haven't been to Hollywood Studios since it was MGM.

Post deleted

I have to admit, I was one of those oblivious customers. She handed me the pretzel, told me to have a nice day, and my dumb ass replied, loudly: "BUT I HAVE TO PAY." She told me it was fine and I headed on my merry way.

Oh, nice! I'll avoid Disney once the new area opens. I've a year pass to Universal but I won't be going anywhere near it for the rest of the summer, considering the fact that the lines for the new ride are already ten hours long each day.

Post deleted

That's pretty much what weather in (edit) the state I live that is most definitely not Ohio has been like for the last month. Haven't had many tornadoes my way, but the rest of the state is getting hit with them.

Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong. Let all that you do be done in love.

Did you just dox yourself?

Oh fuck.

Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong. Let all that you do be done in love.

but the rest of the state is getting hit with them

My client would like to reiterate that that state is not Ohio.

Lotta rain, but no tornado.

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 🐱 Let's go, Brandon!

Post deleted

Please tell me you are wearing a wig in your avatar..

I literally just asked about her avatar at the same time you did lol.

Post deleted

Tornadoes are indeed very rare in Florida. Most of them occur in "Tornado Alley" in the Midwest. I've been on four storm chasing trips, and have seen 30 of them. All were in Texas, Oklahoma or Kansas.

They are magnificent forces of nature, and a total adrenaline rush!

Florida is no stranger to tornadoes. According to the NOAA, between 1991 and 2010, Florida averaged 66 tornadoes a year. That puts the state third behind Texas (155) and Kansas (96) in the nation, and ahead of Oklahoma (62) and Nebraska (57).Feb 22, 2019

I never knew Florida had a lot of tornadoes.

However, Florida is only number four (which still surprises me)
according to this 2015 article.

https://www.ustornadoes.com/2016/04/06/annual-and-monthly-tornado-averages-across-the-united-states/

The top five are:

Texas
Kansas
Oklahoma
Florida
Nebraska

Post deleted

Probably.

I've lived here since 2009 and have never known Florida to be a tornado magnet. I'm guessing they mostly crop up during hurricane season.

I dunno. I never knew Florida had tornadoes until today.

Post deleted

It depends on what time period you're discussing. I was skeptical at first, but I googled it, and discovered this NOAA article covering 1991 - 2010:

https://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/climate-information/extreme-events/us-tornado-climatology

Per this NOAA article, the Average Annual Number of Tornadoes Per State for
1991 - 2010 was:

1. Texas - 155
2. Kansas - 96
3. Florida - 66
4. Oklahoma - 62
5. Nebraska - 57

I was surprised.

Post deleted

I think you're probably correct there.

Is that your natural hair color?