Music General : We all fall down

We all fall down

Like toy solders!

Re: We all fall down

I remember @ 1989 I was part of this gay youth group and we all went to the Indy skating rink and when TS started playing, this queen came out skating and twirling and when Martika sang "we all fall down", she tripped and fell on her ass! It was hilarious.

Cool story GB

John Wick shall set you free from the Matrix.

GB? You mean as in Gameboy?

He has a classy username, don't you think?

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

Oh, yes! Just delightful! Major kudos!

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

DP, I've never been ice skating in my life.

Administrator
"filmboards is a bold experiment in free speech and anarchy"
I GameBoy

I prefer to watch ice skating than to do it.

I would think Venice Beach in the 70s would have been quite a roller skating spectacle.

For cruising I've always been more Hollywood than Venice.

Administrator
I GameBoy

I like L.A. a lot. I've only been there twice. I thought the Hollywood/Vine vibe was sleazy and exciting. But I loved the Venice Beach vibe also. I recall that's where the musclemen did their thing as well. It still felt like the past.

Yes, Hollywood is beautifully decadent. Venice is too healthy.

Administrator
I GameBoy

I love to roller skate but I fell on my butt outside after I hadn't been on skates for a while and hurt my back. Now I'm scared to get on skates again

Best not to take a chance

I'm not great on roller skates, but at least I can stand on them. (ice skates, forget it!) It did give me an odd sensation after not having been on roller skates since I was about 20 years old. Time flies.

The roller rink here where I live is 1959 intact. Like a time warp. Blinking colored lights and carpeted walls. I like the atmosphere of it all very much.

I would only go on adults only times, the kids trip me up

I like ice-skating. I can't do backwards though.

Norman! What did you put in my tea?

Not worth the risk Ms. Cheeks. Plus our co-ordination isn't as good in our dotage.

Norman! What did you put in my tea?

True. I dare not risk it

Ouch!

Better than toy pewters, I guess.