This message has been deleted.

Re: Watching now.

What dud you think of it?

Post deleted

I bet it is, for all the wrong reasons

Have fun stroking your one-eye monkey during the orgy scene because we all know that part of the movie is why people watch the movie.

How about Nicole Kidman, though?

I barely remember her character. She didn't have a major role in the story. The issue with the wife was a minor plot point if I remember correctly.

She’s not that attractive. Also, all I remember about her is the scene where she’s peeing in front of Cruise and the scene where she drunkenly dancers with the Frenchman.

I am, for lack of a better word, Vlad

Don't you think she has a good body? She's tall with long legs

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

and the camera panned up said legs as she put on her bra

I bet you enjoyed that, hana

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

I don’t remember what she looks like although I do like tall women. She’s probably attractive. I just don’t remember finding her attractive.

I am, for lack of a better word, Vlad

Who needs that now that there's phub which is free, legal and safe?

It's very underrated. The media attention paid to the nudity overshadowed the movie and so people don't want to give it the credit it deserves. It is one of Kubrick's best.

No, I disagree. It's nowhere NEAR his best!

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 🤨 Let's go, Brandon! 🤨 Try that in a small town.

YEAH.IVE WATCHED IT TWICE.SECOND TIME TO CONFIRM…ITS LONG BORING AND PRETTY DUMB.UNLESS YOU WANNA SEE AN ORGY.☠

“I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions.”

There was basically no story, the plot was a basic outline. It was like the only fully developed idea Kubrick had about the film was that orgy scene. The rest of what we saw was the execution of an unfinished product.

It was based around a book so the story was well established. It is about carnal temptations and overcoming them as part of being a civilized man.

What the heck does "based around a book" mean exactly?

must have meant "based on a book"

The movie is apparently for idiots, lol

Stop watching movies with your eyes closed, Patrick.

"You had me at Elk Tartare"
-Erin Wotherspoon

Good movie

Post deleted

I just needed to reiterate how completely lame this ****ing movie was. Lol
The worship is like really ****ing stupid. Oh and that movie DonnieDarko is a stupid ****ing movie as well. People that love both movies honestly have the worst taste amd probably should just remain the type of moderator that doesn't post at all.

Lol bitter

Hey Diddler, Diddler….the cat and the fiddler LOL

She reminds me of my 13 year old niece with anger management problems. Isn't Alpha a grown woman with children of her own? It's mind boggling. All one can do is shake their head at all this complete nonsense.

Get a grip, woman!

Actually people that commit mass shootings have anger management issues. Okay thanks goodbye!

DonnieDarko is a stupid ****ing movie. Always was and always will be. It's not even filmed well either.

I've always thought this movie was lame! Always. I have never ever praised this movie because I've always felt it was weird. It's popularity is from a basically small portion of movie watchers for a very good reason, and the fact that it is shown for free means it is kind of worthless.

I didn't tell Patrick how I really felt because I didn't want to hurt his feelings. Now I just don't care if that hurts his feelings or not.

did you wank over nicoles tush?

Isn't it wonderful?

Especially this back masking music/chanting scene. I'd love to listen to this on a loop in the background.

"Life is tough. Get a helmet." – Candace Owens
"When debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser." – Socrates