Scottish-American
Irish-American
English
Swiss
French
Dutch

Christina Barrett

Re: Vocarooo! Me tooo!

I don't know. It's something like where people in real life do something and they challenge, maybe I feel like I challenge things on the internet, I get challenged on the internet, but like in real life things were OK. But not my parents. Ummm, I don't know!

Tag me for vocaroo transcripts

Asian
Italian

Scottish-American
Irish-American
English
Swiss
French
Dutch

Christina Barrett

No one wants you to leave! What would I do without my daily dose of Christina's philosophy? Stick around!

☝️☝️☝️that

Thank you!

It inspired me to post this, I talked about Queen Elizabeth II, here, my condolences too to the English people etc. I guess that affects me, too… I went on and talked about why I don't have to post online but I do. Also, I feel sorry if anyone listens to all this.

Asian
Italian

Scottish-American
Irish-American
English
Swiss
French
Dutch

Christina Barrett

Thank you, New Zealander. Uummm. It's really sad. I thought the Queen of England, Queen Elizabeth 2nd died from coronavirus, which was really… umm, heart touching, because it's so sad how coronavirus could've done it, but I looked it up. Someone told me on my blog that that wasn't what it was. But I heard she had it. It was for other reasons too. That's kind of how my dad died. She also thought something maybe happened in the medical process, and that's like Julie Andrews when they messed up on her throat giving her surgery. But it was really sad and I looked on Twitter and I saw them driving her in the car and it was so sad. But then I just remember we all die and I've been so depressed about people acting like people my parent's age will die soon and they're not gonna let me do anything until they do, maybe I'll do. But I-I've been thinking, you know, I'm gonna die, so I'm worried about my own death now. Keep my mind away from all the negativity from everyone else from where I live or whatever. Some people in the world lingering on how people, other people die. It's very sad. My parents both died and I didn't really get much sympathy from anyone. Umm. But the people on the internet, the strangers on the internet, and people who know me, uh, at least how I type there, umm, were very nice. My aunts were a little weird, so I-I think I had a problem reacting appropriately to them, because [inhales] my parents started being mean to me when I came home from college, and then my aunts just copied them, at least the older one copied them. The other one kind of stays away from me more than her, because I have problems and she doesn't, because people like how she's born like her. Anyways, so, umm, and thank you for saying that, uhhhhh. I guess I do type a lot, I don't hardly ever talk, so it's hard for me to just say stuff, but [inhales] thanks for saying you would, umm, yeah my philosophizing that you would miss my ph-umm, philosophizing, umm. So, yeah, I-I'll still be in the community, I mainly wanna build up my blog cuz people really don't say much. I can't just flood the board with, [inhales] you know, empty thread, you know, where I'm the only one talking, so I'm tryin' to be more mature. You know, maybe I have brain issues, or something like injuries. Physical and stuff. But, umm. I'm trying tooo be more mature and post, you know, myyyy, uhhh, what are they called, my, like you know, meandering thoughts, and things like, uhh, that, I guess, [inhales] on my blog, you know, try to post important things to me in life, if I can. Umm, I should prolly, I wanted to start posting videos of me talking, but, umm. Yeah, I hafta clean up a little too, so that's prolly to come now, because I-I'm worried now I'm not very good at, with people anymore. [inhales] So, but yeah, I'm used to typing in pretty much, you know, other people might seem smarter and have more diversions, but [inhales] I still think I'm smarter than them, even if I didn't have brain injuries from physical thingsss, um, which maybe makes me slower [inhales] maybe makes it slow down. Um, maybe caused other problems in other ways. But, umm, I know I type more than most people, aaaaannnndd, uumm, you know I usually more to the point when it comes to some things, you know, to post online. I have a life [inhales] because I can play music, you know, as much as people act like, "Ohh!" you know, when I was little, people were like, you know, they wouldn't say I couldn't do music, until I started when I was 9, but I wanted to start when I was 6. [inhales] But, umm. So the reason I didn't come online was, prolly cuz I had music to keep meee happy, cuz I was good at it. [inhales] You know, it was for the music. It's also definitely for interacting with people. You know, maybe they're good at, they understand music in certain ways I can play, and certain instruments. So, but I'm starting a new instrument, you know most people start in grades-the uh wait, elementary school or junior high, probably. Ummm. [inhales] So starting violin I did do it for a year in college in a group class where we didn't get to do much, it's kinda weird. Umm, then I started when I was 29 annnnnnd so that people seem to make fun of me, like maybe I can't play, basically, and you know, I think I have potential, and people just invaded my privacy, like ever since Tim Burton became famous, he gets the message across that we're all supposed to stop. Annnnd like not, umm, get better at things. Uh, like, he thinks we already had out chance and we gotta stop changing and stopping and starting new things and let people who did stuff before do stuff. But you know, they're all out hiding, like all the people who wanted to do ballet when they were little, they stopped, and no one cares about people who start ballet later. You know, a lot of people had to take a break for family reason, I think. I know personally, maybe at least 2 people, or 3 people I've at least heard of. [inhales] Annd had a problem too like that. Ummm, that's why. Uuummm, well there are other reason why too, like, my mom not letting me do stuff anymore. Like, you know, if I changed my mind and stuff. There was always some excuse to get me out of it. But. You know, so I think I c-I have potential to do violin. I know I could. There was that group class in college [inhales] but nothing's been very good for me, so I'm having trouble now even, you know, concentrating, like, I-I don't need to learn the notes again in certian way. I don't know how to just say what the notes are on the violin, but I know how to do it on the piano. I know chords, I might know chords better than the people in the orchestra, cuz I majored in the piano and I did fake book style, like people playing guitar. So basically that's why I'm thinking. Oh boy, this is 6 minutes too. OK, so of course I was thinking I would post my little disclaimer saying, you know, no one has to listen to all of this, you know, if you're interested in me talking a little, you know, you can listen to some of it, so I'm sorry if anyone listened to any of it, I guess. Annd I'll just post a summary of what I said again. Uhh. So, anyway. Thank you too, New Zealander, for saying, umm, listening to my vocaroo and saying she likes me here. Heheh. Uh, thank you! Bye.

https://filmboards.com/board/p/20843902/permalink/#p20843902

I feel like IMDb, the message boards, and, which is now Filmboards, have been tryin' chase me away. I've been here since 2008. So that's, let's see, 10-that's like 14 years? Umm, I think. Annnd… So my problem is like my parents act like there's something wrong, like I'm in trouble because Johnny Deep and maybe Tim Burton were famous, and [clears throat] umm… well I forgot what I was gonna say just now, but um. Like they thought I was, umm… in trouble I guess. And when I came here and its everyone's like, you know, I think they're, that was pretty dorky of them to think I was in trouble for no good reason, like I, like I stole something, like I hurt someone. It's not true. Aannd, I didn't do any of it on purpose, if I did anything. Aannd, sooo, when I came here everybody acted like… like they'd agreed with my parents, like "Oh no! That's what we're here for! That's what we do. That's, that's like, because yer in, because it's yer bad. And that's what we and IMDb, or Filmboards stand for, so we're not going to help you out with your parents being mad at you." And now they died. So if no one fixed the problem, and they probly did have a problem, no one really cared, and people seemed to ignore them anyway, like that's the way to solve my problems. Like they're, like they think they're right, but they're the ones that ruined my life and made fun of my family because they had their own problems. And I don't really have problems like that in my family. Maybe my relatives do. Or maybe their kids do. I don't know.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Did you read it?

Post deleted

This is too long, but anyone can listen to any of it.

It's a build on how I think Broward County, Southeastern Florida, right above the county of Miami, where I'm from is a better place for me than Up North … because people from Up North are nasty and waste time, maybe it's just some of the Germans, taking the lead, here, there are lots of good things here. What do you think about where I should live?

Asian
Italian

Scottish-American
Irish-American
English
Swiss
French
Dutch

Christina Barrett

Post deleted

Asian
Italian

Scottish-American
Irish-American
English
Swiss
French
Dutch

Christina Barrett

https://filmboards.com/board/p/20843931/permalink/#p20843931

Uhhh, I, yeah, once I did take a break from Filmboards, but I was just tired, I-I didn't really mean to leave forever, probly my subconscious. And I used to think all of the posters were Drew Gordon on my friends list. Like, I would refresh it, and I would see when the last person posted, umm, on the IMDb message boards. But thank you so much for being so concerned. Yer right, I do have problems. Umm. I don't know exactly what they are. I think because like, I wasn't as intellectual as most people in the early 90s, umm, you know, I did gymnastics, but I was also a good student. Umm, I wasn't great at reading, but I wasn't bad at it, I guess. I don't know, I was able to do it, but it's like, ummm [inhales] like, I-uh, you know, some people would like to curl up with a good book when they're only 8 years old and, you know, I just started to read when I was 5, and they didn't do much, my schools in Florida, to be honest, I don't know if there is any good schools. I think they're just, they're kinda easy going, but I don't, but you know I didn't live in Florida forever anyway. Annnd they weren't as nice in parts of Florida that weren't as popular, that's where the danger comes, it seems to me. [inhales] Umm, that maybe it's not just a block truth all the time, but that's the truth. I've lived in, umm, near Miami, not in that country. You know, the county next to Miami, right above it. Cuz, you know Miami's at the bottom, the county at least, and I lived at the top of the east coast Florida. I've never lived in west coast Florida. I was always, I was always in the southeast area, very southeast or very northeast. [inhales] But i, we moved to New Orleans. Umm, I don't know how interesting this is to anyone, but um, yeah, we moved to New Orleans. I lived there all as a teenager. I moved there when I was 12, so I was in the 7th grade. You know, I was kinda done with puberty. But, um, you know, I was still not ready to graduate from the 8th grade or anything. Uummm, so yeah, we left Florida when I just turned 12, and we moved to Orlando like, you know, way later when I was 19 and Huricane Katrina hit, that's why. Umm. Also, my dad had already lost his job. So I guess they didn't really wanna move there, but it was kinda like, it was kind of a breath of fresh air. [inhales] It is nice living up here in Cleveland for me, you know, cuz, you know, my hair seems lighter, in a way. You know, it was getting lighter down south too, I-when I was using [inhales] the, uh, hair masks. Uuummm, sooo, you know, my skin seems lighter, and you know, a lot of things are better. I hear it's more physical up north, you know, people from up north are pretty amazing. [inhales] Umm, but I like Florida better, and if I have a chance, I think I'm going to move to, I like Fort Lauderdale. I always wanted to move there. And I know that people any further north, like if you go to the top of any county, like Fort Lauderdale, I know they're really mean, like on the beach there. Umm, I lived there. Umm. I was really young. I was prolly only like 2. [inhales] Ummm. So it wouldn't make sense fer me to move somewhere further, but my aunt lives, one of my aunts left Fort Lauderdale, for, you know, around the middle area of Florida, but maybe more to the west. Umm, I guess she want to get away, well actually, her friends were supposed to move with her there, but they didn't. I don't know why. Umm, I heard they were gonna move, annnd, ummm. So the weather in Florida, it's a mysterious place to be on the beach where it's hot. Annnd I know how to, you know, I know my way there. Annnnnd we used to go there every other weekend. Ummm. Maybe until I started piano, maybe we started getting more exited about other things, like going to the mall. I don't know. [inhales] Umm. We u- we had always been going to the mall a lot more before I even [inhales] ummm. It was kind of weird though. The mall was small there and we lived by a big mall too, but that was further away. We used to go there because we used to live there. But, so there's no place, like, you know, Tampa's pretty friendly, but they're, you know, pretty mean still when I was there. I don't remember about going back to Fort Lauderdale once. Umm, if they were nice or not. I don't remember. They're pretty defensive, but I think I could get along with them culturally. Cult-culturally I didn't have many disagreements. Sooo, so I'm saying I want to move to Florida, but it's very selective. If I move there I only want to move to, um, you know, Fort Lauderdale, possibly, but the people in Miami seem like they're more like the rest of the world. That's what I don't like. So I should move to Fort Lauderdale, that area. It's a whole country. Um, and I'm from there, soooo, I don't know. [ I also like visiting Key West, but it's not as homey, it's not experience, fo-it's in some extreme probly. Umm, I do like the northeast of Florida as well, so it's either [inhales] I was considering moving to the northeast of Florida to the oldest continuing city in the U.S., and I also like the city above it where I lived, I would move there too. Umm, s-but, you know, since I've already left Fort Lauderdale, it was prolly a good experience that I left in, first I moved to other places in Florida. I met some nice people from up north when i was going through puberty in Florida. Heh. Soooo, um, so if I move to Florida, I should only move to the country that's above Miami and they're more, you know, I'm guessing they're more progressive in some ways. They're a little slow. They take it slow in other ways, for everyone to keep up. Annnd they try to make things work out. Umm. They're-it's just we're I'm from. It's not like something I pieced together, like in other place, like Jacksonville, I kinda pieced together. I do things. But in like Fort Lauderdale, that's like where I'm from, but I don't know how other people see it. But, anyway, I like Florida compared to-to some of the grumpiness and the nastiness, and stuff from up north. Idi-idiocy, being idiots or something. I don't know what to say. Uhh. You know, they're just so rude, I can't believe it. I think I've kinda touched home in saying, you know, well, I think that's rude what they say to me, and, you know, it doesn't bother me, but I think they really are targeting me, that's really not something I accept and I have to actively push that away and I prolly have that problem anywhere. But I don't like here how people are kind of, uhh, slow to try to make life better and enjoy life in some ways that they do in Florida that considered [inhales] more modern than like the 80s or maybe it's like the 50s here. Who knows? But that's why. This was kinda long. I don't know who listened to this or if anyone did. Umm, it was too long. But I could have just sort of typed this out, but this, I like talking too, like Deliciousfeet, umm. I have, you know, I couldn't type all this out that fast, but usually I can type faster than I think things. But I don't ever talk so I-I don't wanna lose that, so I might just talk to myself online like this, but, umm. Maybe I'll summarize it and just post this to, I don't know if anyone will listen to it. Umm, I mean, I don't even know if you'd wanna listen to it in the background. If anyone listened to this then I'm sorry if you did because I took a while to come to a conclusion. I wasn't really explaining anything. It's sort of like the way most people write books. People don't really respond to me when I say a little, so I say more and more and more and more, and finally someone will say something.

O…M…G

Let's list all the things you could've done in the time it took you to transcribe that.

Some things must be done.

My password is password

https://filmboards.com/board/p/20843889/permalink/#p20843889

So I was posting a vocaroo to Deliciousfeet, I think. I was thinking of something about what I said, kind of. Um, I was thinking of something else. There's a fly here. Heh. Umm… So I was thinking that… uuumm… like people - I don't remember now, but I was thinking that people get at people and I was thinking, um, in real life I don't, um, you know I kinda forgot, but something else I was thinking was, like, when Johnny Depp became famous in Pirates of the Caribbean, I think, and then Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, people, like, teenagers and young adults were getting kind of feisty, thinking like, "No. I know you did it. I know you were, uh, feeling like you were having sex or something in the background." Um. Even though they swear they're, they're just them. They're just human beings. Annnnd, ummm, I don't really do that and I disagreed when I saw it, you know, Johnny Depp. Uuummm. Anyway, my mom and dad are older than him. I did get to disturbed about Tim Burton seeming to lose it. Like, you know, if he loses it then we have to not follow him in the same way, cuz, like, he-he's kind of like Ellen DeGeneres. They-they're both born in the same year. Same class year. Annnd, they're both, they both lived in California, LA. And they're both from the Sounth, annnd, like they lose it, supposedly. Like things will happen and people will swear they did it. And stuff. Umm… you know I forgot what I was gonna say.

You've got some splaining to do!

Our father sent this when all seemed to work wrong.

Post deleted

Very nice!

Sehr gut! I don't know if you are a boy or girl, es tut mir leid.

Yea… Ja… I am trying to learn German, once I feel alive. I'm struggling with my A1C because of the poor diet in the group home I fled a few months ago. I used to study on the go. My problems are stopping, so soon I'll see how much I will learn, like other people who maybe study all day for months, though I think they are helped and made to do more.

I seem to use my time badly online, trying to focus on smart (mature) and long blog posts, and I used to get a few short comments sometime, even. I know people out there find my blog posts, as I seem to get a few "Likes" every day. So, I am biding time, with nothing to say! trying to "fish" 🎣 for attention. Moreso, I leave it there for people, who I hope to meet later, read!!! It is also for people, here, though.

Danke, danke, danke! I don't get many Vocaroos in German nor from Deutschland!

Asian
Italian

Scottish-American
Irish-American
English
Swiss
French
Dutch

Christina Barrett

It's difficult to become an internet celebrity.
Many buy their number of accesses, likes and followers.
Cheating, cheating everywhere.

Most younger people aren't able anymore to read more than 2-3 lines.
Lack of concentration?
Easily bored?
Choose yourself.
Perhaps you can 'help' them with shorter thoughts.
Yah…Christina's Aphorism
Spiced up with some Pics and Gifs you'll catch their attention. ☺

Sorry, as so often on Monday mornings the connection is very bad.
Needed nearly an hour to check and reply mails (normally about 15-20 mins).
Will call my provider later and call them some names.
Time Bandits!
The movie Time Bandits is about time travel but the title fits…Grrrrr.

Lecker = delicious
streicheln = to stroke
Reißwolf = "tear wolf" shredder

Need to leave.

You don't have to listen to any of these, but maybe someone else, will.

Basically, yes, I didn't learn much in school because it was teachers getting mad talking to students.

A little awkward it sounds!

Oh, no! This was so long. I bet you don't understand it, but you are smart so you must understand something there!

I reread what you wrote to finish up.

Asian
Italian

Scottish-American
Irish-American
English
Swiss
French
Dutch

Christina Barrett

That text to word generator tho

by IoI September 12, 2022 11:07 PM
Member since September 12, 2022

That text to word generator tho

Hopefully that 'killed' the "Vocaroo transcripts".

Wave to Christina:
Will listen to it later!

Tara:
https://filmboards.com/board/p/20844681/permalink/#p20844681
Mein mein! If you don't know if I'm a boy or a girl I can only tell you that I'm a woman by birth. [inhales] Um perhaps you can help yourself uh, as treating me bi-nonbinary. [inhales] But there is no retranslation for it in German. [inhales] If you take that "they" into German it would sound like "poohalishmyisstatiss." Is if you talked to a royal or person of noble birth, but I'm definitely not. [inhales] Um, 3 words for you what immigrants like very much, is first of course "lecker." That means delicious. And the next is "streicheln." That means stroke. Annnd most beloved especially by you criena people is "reißwolf." That means literally translated "tear wolf." [audio starts breaking up] But the thing of the en shredder. Ok. Anyhow. I will stop around here and goodbye until sleep well over the ocean. I need to starting now and of course need another vanilla cafe'. Vaneelia cafee. Bye-bye. Tschüß und bis bald.

Christina:
https://filmboards.com/board/p/20845430/permalink/#p20845430
Danke, for the nice, um, vocaroo. So you said "Delicious?" That's like Deliciousfeet. So it means "lecher." And then "to stroke" is something I can't say. Uh, "streicheln ." And then "tear wolf" or "tear wolf shredder." Aw, I don't even know how to say that word. I think you said "rice wolf?" Ok. Sooo, then I'll say what else you said. Tschüß! Or bis bald!

Tschüß! óder bis bald!

I'll reading, I see what you mean. Most young people can't say much. They also can't play much in music, or, uh, moosic? I think that's what it is in Indonesian, I forgot how to say music in German then. I can't speak much of any other language. And then, uhh, so yer pretty much saying, I think you had said I lack, let's see, uh, concentration or somethinggg? To do with maybe studying things like violin and German and graduating from college a little more easily. Uummm, yeah. That's true. Um, so I feeeel like I can't concentrate because I haven't been studying much, but I actually studied something today, annnd I couldn't study much because the class people, my class in the New Orleans area where Fugazi lived [inhales] umm, there were always talking and in-in trouble with the teacher and they didn't get kicked out or anything, like most of the-a lot of the class. [inhales] The teachers would sometimes talk to them, so some of the classes weren't that good. Um. It-so I'm naive to real studying, just reading storiiies, um, writing 5 paragraph essays, doing psychoanalysis's, annnnd, um, what else? I'm pretty good at English grammar. I almost got a perfect score on the ACT. I think I, that's what I thought with math too, but I didn't really get as high as English. Umm. I got the highest award for, well the award for Spanish 1, when I was in my second year of high school. I also took Spanish in third grade because I lived in Florida and we all had to during school. Same with in sixth grade somewhere else, it was also Spanish 1. So Spanish 1, 2, and three times. So it was my third time in my life starting Spanish classes. But in New Orleans they have more French too. I tried to take French. I'd been planning on it. I was in the French club. I was going to be the secretary but it w-didn't fit in my schedule, so I took Spanish which I was excited about just as much. [inhales] I wanted to both Spanish and French, but what I really wanted to do was Latin and in college before I had to go home I had a Latin teacher from Germany who had just moved her with I think his wife. He was young. And you know, I was only, I was under 21. Ummmm. Also, it still is a mystery to me today why they told me in high school to wait a year to take a foriegn language. I listened to that and then they had German, um. When I started, um, German my second year, I didn't ask them about it, cuz I was, cuz I knew most people who were taking Spanish or French, I guess. I don't know. Annnd, you know I'm German too, sooo. I really liked the Netherlands. I was prolly wanting to do that, and, you know, like, I'm not Scandinavian, really. Except for from the Irish, but I was also interested in that, and also I was probly interested in other things. You know, I like, we studied Russia when I was in first grade. I didn't have much German exposure until after that. So I would've taken it after and no one really cared if I was German and I, I don't even know how much I am fer sure, but I took two ancestry tests and it sounds pretty accurate. 2% maybe of, uh, German and French. So I don't know, I'm sposedly, I guess it makes sense. Heh. Um. So what else. So pretty much yer saying, like, I can't concentrate annnnnnnd, uuuuuum. Oh no, well. I guess I'll just record this for now.

So, yeah. Um, this poster, or you, if yer still listening, you're saying that, ummm, Iiiii, I just forgot. I have short term memory loss, I guess, or something. Something happened. Umm. [inhales] So you were sssaying that, let me read it. Oh. Yeah. All my writing is kind of conspicuous? Or it stands out. Or it looks different and it's very different from many people. Um. Especially standing out thinking of me being from the U.S.. Um, I think other people used to blog more but they seemed to all disappear because there were afraid of what people would do to them [inhales] with how crazy the world has gotten because of Johnny Depp being famous since like 2003 in Pirates of the Caribbean. And then Charlie and the Chocolate Factory in 2005, which is a significant role as well. But I guess enough Pirates of the Caribbean was enough for most people. But my talking, or my posting on my blog all the time since like 2009 and posting here I'm pretty smart and good and quick and ready to do stuff like that but I haven't done enough in my life. And people think I turned off. I kind of did it to be safe, but I kinda want to go back in some way. So it's like I'm just looking for the money and you know all the things people did wrong to me and hopefully I can get back. But it's like people are, won't leave me alone and, I really couldn't wind down living in a group home. So I had to leave to another group home and then I moved to an apartment finally. I still have a hard time winding down. Sooo, ummm. I also need to eat a lot because I was hungry for so long in the group home. Uhh. And yeah, I'm tryna join a orchestra, like I said online, I did music instead of posting online I guess. Annd, just because I didn't need to post online. It wasn't because I didn't want to. Ummm. I just didn't think of getting a blog since I was younger but I wish I did. Things would have been much better for me too. And I probly wouldn't be told I'm, you know, people admitting that-that they're better than me in some way. Annnnd, you know, I think it's true that I'm, have problems myself, but it might be, I know I have problems with how people treat me, but, umm. So yeah, people notice that I write a lot because it's a big deal. Um, I know some people write whole books, but they still don't seem to get their point across quite that much in the form of a blog. [inhales] Annnd, so, I'll-Okay! Uh, I guess that's all, what should I say. Zer gut? Heh. Ummmm. What else did I say in German. Eheh. Danke? For listening. Annnnd tschüß bis bald, and sorry, or es tut mir leid that it's so long. And ensholdigund for being so inconvenient, like I notice you didn't really post much so I'm not expecting you to listen to all these. I don't know if you, if anyone listen to these. So I'll post that too as usual I guess. Ok. Bye!

by Vocaroo transcripts September 13, 2022 12:50 AM
Member since July 11, 2021

Tara:
https://filmboards.com/board/p/20844681/permalink/#p20844681

If you don't know if I'm a boy or a girl I can only tell you that I'm a woman by birth. [inhales] And perhaps you can help yourself uh, as treating me bi-nonbinary. [inhales] But there is no retranslation for it in German. [inhales] If you take that "they" into German it would sound like "poohalishmyisstatiss." Is if you talked to a royal or person of noble birth, but I'm definitely not. [inhales] 3 words for you what immigrants like very much, is first of course "lecker." That means delicious. And the next is "streicheln." That means stroke. Annnd most beloved especially by you criena people is "reißwolf." That means literally translated "tear wolf." [audio starts breaking up] But the thing of the en shredder. Ok. Anyhow. I will stop around here and goodbye until sleep well over the ocean. I need to starting now and of course need another vanilla cafe'. Vaneelia cafee. Bye-bye. Tschüß und bis bald.

Did read the first part of your "transcript".
It's full of mistakes.
Try again.

I just checked it myself and can confirm it is 100% accurate. 👌

My password is password

by /. September 13, 2022 01:00 AM
Member since April 2, 2019

I just checked it myself and can confirm it is 100% accurate. 👌

No, it is NOT.
E.g. "Pluralis Majestatis" is NOT "poohalishmyisstatiss".

Now stop trolling and go back to your own play yard.
XXPO aka Eye Cream will welcome you. ☻

Edit to add
Typical for XXPO-trolling also the secret changing of posts.
She just added "Mein Mein" what is wrong also.
I said "Moin Moin" what's a northern Hello.

concerning christina's vocaroo: Tolstoy's novel "War and Peace" is shorter!

But not as good.

My password is password