Politics : Trump will win

Trump will win

accept it liberals. No one likes you people.

In a hundred years no one will care.

Re: Trump will WIN!!!!…

I KNOW!!!

"THAT'S SOME BAD SHIT, HARRY!".

Wait where did the crowd go?

My password is password

Re: Trump will win

Of course he will!

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😠 Let's go, Brandon!

Trump lost.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

“The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with
the rain.”

LOL!

There is still no proof he lost, the election was rigged just like Nancy told us it would be.

59 lost lawsuits presided over by mostly Republican and Trump appointed judges tells us all that you are a mentally deranged, delusional crackpot. As if we didn't already know.

Our election was hijacked. There is no question. Congress has a duty to #ProtectOurDemocracy & #FollowTheFacts.

Then submit evidence collected from a neutral, non-partisan source. You can't, because you are an utterly deranged nutcase who belongs in a hospital.

Still no proof that Sloe Joe won, we need an investigation into the cheating, fraud, collusion and chicanery.

Dementia Joe is terrible and has to go.

There is plenty of proof that Joe won fair and square, but since you are a drooling nutcase you just can't accept reality. Most right wingers are far far more sane and grown up than you will ever be and have no problem recognizing this fact. And it is a fact.

Please post all the proof that Joe Bidney won fair and square below:

Since the entire grown up world accepts that Biden won fair and square, the burden of proof is on you to prove otherwise.

You can't because you are a raging lunatic.

No accepts that he won, they are forced to accept he won or be cancelled. Joe said he would lose by chicanery, what happened to all the chicanery?

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden said only “chicanery” in the form of voter intimidation could prevent him from winning the presidential election, later adding that he would clarify the results of the election.

Appearing in Erie, Pa., Saturday, Biden told supporters to “make sure to vote because the only way we lose this is by the chicanery going on relative to polling places.”

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden said only “chicanery” in the form of voter intimidation could prevent him from winning the presidential election, later adding that he would clarify the results of the election.

Appearing in Erie, Pa., Saturday, Biden told supporters to “make sure to vote because the only way we lose this is by the chicanery going on relative to polling places.”

No accepts that he won, they are forced to accept he won or be cancelled.

Go quietly back to the padded cell after taking your medication. You have no idea how sane people make conclusions based on evidence. You don't even know what the word "evidence" means in English.

Neither did Nancy, she had no evidence but was able to con Americans into a 2 year investigation. Nothing was found and millions of dollars was wasted.

actually

tRump lost.

He's a loser.

You're a loser.

Joe Biden is fucking your mom.

actually

You're an asshole. You're a loser. Biden is a loser. I'm fucking your mother and sister in the ass, and they're really lousy fucks.

actually

Why are you fucking them then and are they lady boys?

The State Of You Mate!!

actually

You seem to be going blind. You're actually fucking your own mother and sister in the ass. Again.

And trump lost.

Will, what?
Be a cry baby diaper soiling man child of a big time tremendous loser?
I agree!

You're such a fucking moron! Now go shit in your diaper, loser!

The more you post like this the more it convinces me that you are just trolling for the Libs.
That or you are a Con who has really lost it.
Or drunk.

And the more you post like this confirms the fact that you're a moronic, brain dead Leftard asshole!

Whatever bro.

Oooh, great comeback Schecky! Keep the day job.

The BLM riots sealed the victory for Trump. The Dems putting that #metoo hack on the ticket as VP will only increase the margin of Trump's victory.

Administrator
"filmboards is a bold experiment in free speech and anarchy"
I GameBoy

Yep.

I predict Trump wins by 6%. I also predict southern states which were in play for Democrats, Florida and Virginia and North Carolina, will definitely go for Trump now.

Ignore the polls. Many of those who say they support Biden are not enthusiastic enough to go to the polls. And many are Democrats who are afraid to tell anyone they really are for Trump.

Administrator
I GameBoy

Sounds about right, bro. And I always ignore the polls, especially since their extremely poor performance in 2016. And many are Republicans who are afraid to say they're for Trump out of fear of violent reprisals from the Left.

Like from people stirred up by that loony bitch Maxine Waters.

I love Maxine Waters. She's local and from LA, and my congressional district. So I've watched her for years. I don't agree with her all the time. But I like that she pulls no punches, she doesn't play games. You know exactly where she stands.

She's a great rabblerouser. In these days of political correctness that's becoming rare. Even if you disagree with her, don't you prefer a politician who tells you where they stand on issues, rather than most of these mealy mouthed fools who only say what will get them elected?

Great lady. Great dame.

Administrator
I GameBoy

I think you'd rather get with her than Nancy Pelosi, right?

Administrator
I GameBoy

Wrong, bro.

Aha!!! I knew you have a secret crush on Nancy!!!

Administrator
I GameBoy

Methinks you doth protest too much about Nancy.

Administrator
I GameBoy

Methinks thou art a hoot, bro!

It’s a toss up. I think you underestimate how many Republicans have turned on Trump. They’re releasing anti-Trump ads now. And the Supreme Court just pissed off moderate women with their draconian birth control decision.

"You had me at Elk Tartare"
-Erin Wotherspoon

The Republican establishment hated Trump in 2016. John McCain took that hate to the grave and Mitt Romney still despises Trump. This is indicative of what I said about the polls being wrong because people are loathe to say they'll vote for Trump.

Trust me. BLM has spurred reactionary sentiment among white voters. Many will say they support BLM. But the riots and civil unrest have made voters uneasy. Biden's choice of a "black" (? lol) running mate only ignites racial tension (wrongly or rightly).

Seriously, I don't know any white male, young or old, liberal or conservative, who isn't voting against Biden, for Trump or a third party.

Administrator
I GameBoy

Romney and McCain don’t represent the demographic that has turned on him. He lost the centrist /moderate Republican support ; they see him as a liability now because he openly advertises his corruption, the mail fiasco being a prime example.

I take it you’ve never been to BLM protest. The vast majority of BLM supporters are upper middle class and working class white women. The feminist ideology has attracted white women to their cause. You’d be amazed how few black people are at these protests compared to white people. 2 of the protests I went to were organized by a white women. These people are voting too so obviously social unrest will galvanize voters on both sides. BLM did not unilaterally cause white voters to run to Trump.

-Erin Wotherspoon

You couldn't be more wrong. Both McCain and Romney were from the Neo-Con centrist wing of the Republican Party. You don't understand Republican politics at all. Trump was an outsider but still won. However, even if Neo-Cons don't trust Trump, they still prefer him over Biden.

Most people supported BLM in the beginning. But they did not and do not like Antifa or the unrest and riots. And the reports always referred to both BLM & Antifa when protests and riots ensued.

Back in the day I was involved in agitprop politics. The core marchers are always white leftists. Nothing has changed.

Expect Trump to use campaign ads of protests and riots. That doesn't sit well with white middle class America.

White males will not vote for Biden. Even liberal Patrick on this board said he's voting for Trump. That's what I see at work and in meetings as well. Trump defeats doddering old Biden with the 'black' female running mate by 6% in November.

Administrator
I GameBoy

And you don’t know anything about BLM. They have overwhelming support from white women whether you want to acknowledge it as an addition to the voting demographic or not. The majority of BLM supporters are whites women who are voting blue.

-Erin Wotherspoon

Obviously you couldn’t have been more wrong