Politics : Trump wanted Mike Pence to be hanged

Trump wanted Mike Pence to be hanged

And so many other crazy things to come from the Cassidy Hutchinson testimony at the January 6th hearings. Looks like Trump is finally going to jail. It's about time.

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2022/06/cassidy-hutchinson-testimony-the-most-explosive-revelations.html

Meadows and Cipollone then walked a few steps over to the Oval Office dining room, and Hutchinson was in earshot. At the same time, Meadows was fielding a phone call from Republican lawmaker Jim Jordan, who was inside the Capitol was it was under siege. Hutchinson said she could hear the group, including Trump, talking about “the hang Mike Pence chant” that the mob was shouting by then. She did not, however, hear what Trump said.

After Meadows and Cipollone finished talking to Trump, they had another exchange where Cipollone continued to press Meadows to get the president to call off his bloodthirsty supporters. “You heard him, Pat, he thinks Mike deserves it,” Hutchinson quoted Meadows telling Cipollone about what the two men just heard from Trump. “He doesn’t think they’re doing anything wrong.”

Re: Trump wanted Mike Pence to be hanged

Who doesn't?

A stable genius!

I was upset when he threw a plate against the wall in anger. Just for you guys - that was my plate of Kraft Dinner. I was heartbroken, and hungry.

MMC2: "Drill here! Drill now, Biden!"

More from the testimony:

-The 45th president threw his lunch against the wall after then-Attorney General Bill Barr publicly announced in December 2020 the Department of Justice had found no evidence of widespread election fraud.

-Four days before the riot, Meadows warned Hutchinson “things might get real, real bad on Jan. 6.”

-Trump demanded the Secret Service let armed people into the “Stop the Steal” rally because the crowd did not look large enough in camera shots, saying at one point: “They’re not here to hurt me. Take the f—ing mags [magnetometers] away. Let my people in. They can march to the Capitol from here.”

-White House counsel Pat Cipollone said the administration would be charged with “every crime imaginable” if Trump traveled to the Capitol building with the rioters.

-After rioters breached the Capitol, Meadows informed Cipillone that Trump didn’t “want to do anything.”

-When Cipollone told Meadows that rioters were “literally calling for the vice president [Mike Pence] to be f–ing hung,” Hutchinson recalled, Meadows said of Trump: “You heard him, Pat. He thinks Mike deserves it. He doesn’t think they’re doing anything wrong.”

-Both Meadows and Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani expressed interest in receiving a presidential pardon for their involvement in the events of Jan. 6.

-A number of White House staffers – including Meadows, Cipollone, Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner – urged the president to make a forceful speech denouncing the violence the following day out of fear of the 25th Amendment being invoked.

What I really want to know is who exactly was it that told the Natl. Guard to stay away as well as all other LE that were not there.
Was the call from Turd Lump himself?

We know that if this had been BLM they would have had the place surrounded with nothing but NG and cops protecting it with themselves and thousands of vehicles and would not have let them get within a mile of it.

Dairy is rape.
Milk has pus.
Go vegan.

Donald Trump is a sore loser.

Now I am not a Fan of Mike Pence but I am glad that he actually had the guts and the integrity that day (January 6th, 2021) to defy Trump, do his job (which was to certify the 2020 Election Results), and stay committed to doing it and finishing it after the attack happened.

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

They were absolutely guilty.

Guilty of what?

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

At the very least? Rape. At the most? Attempted murder.

The woke culture got them off the hook.

Matias Reyes ~~ look him up

I don't need to look it up. That whole exoneration was nonsense.

Not only did they get away with this heinous crime but they profited from it.

Reyes had nothing to lose by this 'admission' of guilt. It was concocted. I have no doubt he is guilty. But so were the others.

No woke Ken Burns' documentary is going to convince me otherwise.

Pretty crafty to rape and beat a woman and the only semen that was found was from one man who had raped a woman in the park just 2 nights before

If the genius cops hadn't fucked up so bad and done their jobs, then Lourdes Gonzales wouldn't have gotten killed

Yeah, the whole confession stinks more than Joe Biden's Depends.

I don't buy any of it.

But they got away with it.

The douchebag cops have blood of their hands, because they went after the wrong people and hounded them all night, until they gave up and told them what they wanted to hear because they were led to believe they could leave

Their "confessions" were lies… the jury saw the inconsistences in each of their tapes, but trusted the lies they told when "confessing"

That's what they want you to believe. I've heard it all a dozen times over.

I don't buy any part of this confession.

The cops wanted people to believe they caught the ones who attacked Meili

Looking deeper, it's clear to see they were wrong, and their hubris won't allow them to admit wrongdoing… just like Trump

You are never going to convince me those kids were innocent.

They got away with it. It took some time, some convenient prison changes and coordinating, some woke people in positions of power to reverse it all. And then, on top of all that, they got rich off it.

Disgusting.

Oh wait. And Reyes is treated like some kind of hero now. You can't make this crap up, it's so ridiculous.

The only real victim was the who woman brutally attacked and left for dead.

She is basically a footnote any more.

Reyes admitted to what he did… something those cops will never do

Yeah, when he had literally nothing to lose and his friends had everything to gain.

What a guy!

"Friends"?

I have been through all this before.

These guys are the lowest form of humanity.

At the very least, they are rapists.

All of them.

Oh well… you're in good company

No one had to tell me what to think. It was obvious once the details emerged this was all concocted by a man with nothing to lose. Big hero, serial rapist.

And people fell for it. What a sad indictment on American woke culture.

You don't think Matias raped and bludgeoned Trisha?

Possibly.

But that doesn't mean the others weren't guilty.

He only admitted to doing something because he had literally nothing to lose. Does that not sink in? Why else would he admit to it? Think about it.

He was in the same prison as the others and they worked this story out.

And the country finally became woke enough to help them get out, to give them millions, to make them victims, to make them heroes.

It's amazing how many people are so easily fooled by what is an obvious fallacy.

Because Ken Burns says it's so.

He was already serving life and it doesn't matter what his intentions were for confessing

Matias isn't like some killers who will never confess and take it to the grave… he knew all the facts of the crime, whereas the teens had to be told what the facts were

Just because they were at the park people automatically assume they had to be guilty of something

They weren't even in the same area of the park where the rape took place… that area was secluded. The detective brought Korey to the crime scene which is something a good detective would never do… those cops were desperate and stupid

It happened exactly as Reyes said… he saw Trisha and decided to rape her, rob her and kill her. Those boys could have taken a plea and they could have gotten out on parole, but they would not say they did something that didn't happen… they realized after the fact that they had been tricked and they stood by their innocence

What was there to work out? Korey had plenty of opportunities to tell them what they wanted to hear but doing that is what got him locked up in the first place. They were kids who the cops intimidated, and they lied to them. If the cops would have been hard workers instead of lazy drunks, they would have put 2 and 2 together and realized that there was a killer and rapist on the loose and Lourdes Gonzales would not have been murdered by Reyes

Do you not understand that they were in the same prison and had all the time in the world to get their stories straight?

Yeah, sure, they were besties

I never knew that a man who had gone into an adult prison as a child and didn't come out until he was a 30 year old man was such an evil genius

Korey did most of his time in solitary for protection, plus he has a learning disability and has hearing loss. Korey isn't malicious, he's gentle and kind

It's apparently you who doesn't understand how some cops work and that they're the biggest "gang" in some areas and have a thug mentality

Good cops care about stopping crime. Bad cops only care about themselves

Well, so far all I have heard is how bad all the cops were in this case. Every single person in law enforcement was just wrong and these angelic boys were all innocent.

And Reyes becomes heroic.

What an insane world we live in.

christ, u're obtuse lol 🙈

Finger Me

Coercing a confession isn't a good tactic

We will have to agree to disagree. Thank you for discussing this with me

Yeah, we will never agree on this.

You can criticize the rioting. I do. But Trump specifically called for peaceful protest.

And there was no insurrection. Calling it that makes America look even weaker.

LOL This is evidence of what? Nothing.

"Looks like Trump is finally going to jail."

Never will happen.

I can't stand him either but if Dumbya Bush will not go to jail over much more serious things such as war crimes, Turd Lump will never even be arrested.

Dairy is rape.
Milk has pus.
Go vegan.