The Soapbox : Troll Haven

Troll Haven

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

Re: Troll Haven

lol wot?

My password is password

https://www.trollhaven.org/

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

was u PMing me earlier on another account? lol

Yes, that was me

Oh shit, sorry. U are not known to use alt accounts so i thought it was a trick lol

Yes, I will send you that dick pic then, gimmie 5 x

I only use that acct when I'm on my phone

Awaiting dick pic with bated breath 🍹

I would oblige. But I'm only 2 when I'm flaccid.

The only poster who had his account banned 4 times without ever breaking any rules each of those times.

More like garlic breath

P.S. you have PCOS!

Tell us about the date you went on with Woodrow Wilson

It was hot and juicy

He just stopped in for a quickie but boy, is he ever good at foreplay 🏋💕💋