The Walking Dead : Top tear males

Top tear males

I assume this means men who cry a lot. Offhand, I'd say Kirk and Rocket lead the list, with Soul Venom coming in just after them. Adlerian, I feel sure, wipes away a manly tear or two when his armchair psychology sessions are dissed, but he is not a sobber, per se. Orson weeps a little, especially when contemplating the vastness of his block list or the reluctance of sundry Scottish football teams to play according to his strategies. Corwin sometimes tears up at the malignity of Kushner's political broadsides.

Apart from these there are few, if any, top-tear males here.

Re: Top tear males

Adlerain cries because he is so moved by every single one of his own posts and he cries better than you because he is The Adlerain and you are not.
That's why.

I'd say that's a pretty accurate evaluation.

PC probably had his asshole torn the most.

Durrrrrrrrr

Gameboy used to cry a little when Styg attacked him, it's true. But he always manned up afterwards, whatever the state of his rectum.

I honestly can't recall the last time I cried. Maybe it was when the cunts at McDonald's forgot to take the pickles off my Big Mac a few months ago. Haven't had many opportunities to cry since then as I've stopped going to McDonald's.

I live. I die. I live again.

You don't have to worry about being judged. This is a safe space. Sensitive men are "in" these days. If you sob while watching The Notebook or Titanic women think of you as a man who is not afraid to reveal his womanly side. You must never cry when you see the bill after an expensive dinner, though.

Unfortunately, I was raised in a toxic household where it was forbidden for us to show any emotion, lest we get left in the pit of despair for a week. I became mostly numb to my experiences in the pit, being forced to be in there at least once every other week due to my disturbing habit of feeling joy, anger, and general sadness. Now, because of my experiences, I no longer get to experience emotions as you normal people do. That doesn't stop me from experiencing them, it's just they come up often at unexpected times. Like, for instance, when I have pickles on my burgers or when I'm not included as one of Filmboards Top Tier Males™. It doesn't necessarily make me someone who cries a lot, and I'm afraid that my inclusion on this list is rather fallacious.

Please, remove my name from your list, Bentley. I do not deserve such an honour.

What about when Gwnyc made fun of your disabled brother resulting in a major meltdown? You definitely cried then.

I don’t know what the grading curve is for determining the strength of a meltdown, but I’d hardly say that what I had was anything major. I mean, I’m normally at about a four, but that whole business was me at a five. A major meltdown by me would involve actual murder or attempted murder. I merely threatened to bash her brains in with a nine iron.

*went on a 7 page crying spree begging her to taking it back

*Deleted every single forum account including getting nimda to delete your filmboards account.

*Claimed you were done with filmboards and was never going to post here ever again.

*Spent a week using socks defending yourself while under the assumption people didn't realize you were behind the accounts.

*Had Nimda reactivate your account and pretended as is none of that happened.

I've gotta be honest and say that's a solid 10/10 as far as meltdowns go.

Did gwync at least re-connect his brother?

What a huge faggot!

Bring. More. Sheep.

Oh snap! Fuckin got a lot of that wrong, but I applaud you for actually trying to come up with that lengthy play-by-play of yours.

But since we’re on the topics of meltdowns, let’s talk about that one you had when Ryan said something about you secretly being a fag and that you likely frequent gay clubs. Pretty sure that was because you said there are no gay clubs in Manchester or Birmingham or some shit English city. I definitely recall there being a big argument between the two of you over you being a gay. Do you mind if we discuss that little episode of yours?

Fuckin hell here we go again. Somebody drudges up awful memories of you and your retarded brother and you're off again. Don't claim I got it all wrong in a post while simultaneously displaying early symptoms of a meltdown. If I didn't hit the nail on the head you wouldn't be here embarrassing yourself trying to engage in a fight you know damn well you have no chance of winning. Now run along person who I can't distinguish from Fugazi.

I didn’t say I didn’t have the meltdown. It’s just it didn’t happen the way you’re trying to say it did. Re-read my post, mayne.

I have a pretty good chance of winning this… umm… “fight”, though. I mean, pretty much right off the bat you got the facts wrong. Now you’re clearly a little pissed off because I decided to say something about you being an ass pirate.

Current score is Rocket 2, Snow 0.

Your brother has down syndrome and you're still the least intelligent person in your inbred family. Current score is Fugazi -6, Snow 10,000.

If you really want me to spend even 10% of my energy on you, you'll have to earn it. Call out The Mechanic. If you can best that retard I'll consider replying to whatever dogshit rebuttal you come back with. Now dismiss yourself, donkey.

My brother is dead, you son of a bitch. He died after being mauled by a bear that he thought was a dog. Please, show some respect for the dead.

Let’s cut the foreplay, snow. I know you want me sexually. I think you’re a decent looking guy too. Actually, you know what? Fuck it, you’re a study piece of shit. So let’s just get this over with. Let’s tug each other off, breh. I heard you people always say “allahu ackbar” when you explode. I’m keen on seeing if that’s true.

LOL

Good Lord 😂😂😂

Harry Starlord: “Lord Orson, you are stupid loser who's 50 years old with the brain of a stupid 2 year monkey.”

Rocket's downfall was thinking people actually valued his opinion. He should have stuck to being mine and Hungry's pet Chihuahua and he'd have been perfectly fine. Nothing worse than a D list poster getting delusions of grandeur.

I think he’s a little bit more bearable now than he has been in recent times. There was a point a few months ago where he was Gameboy/shooter/Miley level awful.

Harry Starlord: “Lord Orson, you are stupid loser who's 50 years old with the brain of a stupid 2 year monkey.”

I don't really stick around here long enough to see the evolution of the autismos but nothing in my recent exchanges with him seems to show me he's any less disabled than he used to be.

What’s your take on Euro 2020 so far?

Italy have this I think. All the nations are iffy aside from them.

Havertz dragged Germany through btw

Italy have played well but every one looks shit. It's been a crappy euros so I'm not really particularly interested in it to be honest.

Yours and Hungry’s pet Chihuahua, eh? You really think you’re up there with Hungry? Not that he ever got the better of me (I don’t think he ever really seriously tried) but you really think you belong in the same tier as him? That’s adorable.

NO,Nimda has to face his main pimp,deliciousfeet, before making any decision.
Lara Croft September 6, 2021

I shed a few tears when Iron Man died in Avengers Endgame but I can't even remember a time before that when it happened.

Bring. More. Sheep.