Al Pacino : Top 3 most overrated actors of all time?

Top 3 most overrated actors of all time?

Pacino
Deniro
Nicholson

in no particular order.

Re: Top 3 most overrated actors of all time?

I think you mean

Greatest actors of all time

If so i agree

Yep , he must have meant 3 greatest actors of all time ... if so I agree with it too .

Original poster is kind of right.
If you made this list during the 1970's/80's then no one would argue!
Out of the three, sadly I hate to admit but DeNiro has become overrated!
Pacino is the better actor of the two.
Nicholson is just Jack! But he's retired now.
But again, they were the best of their days..

Well you're right.

I'll give you the order though.

1. Pacino
2. Nicholson
3. De Niro

Now De Niro joined this list for me in the last 5 years after the crap he's been in. But Pacino and Nicholson have always been there.

Al Pachino in Scarface is as terrible of a performance as there is.

Even in the last 6-7 years, at the age of 70+, he's given what I'd consider 2 great performances (YDK Jack, Phil Spector) and 3 that are better than just good (The Humbling/Manglehorn/Danny Collins).

You'd have a hard time naming another American actor with those numbers in that age group/era of their careers......

Troll

Me? If so. No im not. When you talk about those 3 actors everybody agree that they are the best 3 actors in the history of humanity. in my opinion there are at least 5 best actors before this 3: Daniel Day Lewis, Kevin Spacey, Anthony Hopkins, Denzel Washington, even leonardo di caprio.

While you were at it, you could also nominate Dustin Hoffman.

Darth Vader is scary and I The Godfather

DeNiro is massively overrated. Pacino and Nicholson are good.

DeNiro is overrated, rarely plays anyone but himself and has gotten annoying the last few years. Pacino is amazing. Nicholson is just Nicholason.

De Niro thinks that by underplaying every role, he nails it. He isn't interesting to watch, which is why Pesci steals every scene he and De Niro ever had together. And De Niro can't cry to save his life. I can't believe that directors still let him try after his laughable attempt in Raging Bull.

Pacino has pretty much coasted since And Justice for All. Apparently he feels that he needs to act "tired with random screaming attacks". I haven't enjoyed a film with Pacino since the 80s.

Nicholson has done more quality work later in his career e.g., About Schmidt, The Departed, As Good as it Gets, Hoffa. Looks like he's retired though. Also made some clunkers like How do You know. The thing that puts Nicholson above the other two is that he is much better at doing comedy. De Niro's idea of comedy is mocking a gangster.

Hoffman hasn't done anything of note recently. To me, he is right up there with the very best, as is Hackman and Voight.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

dude, tripping.

i think all 3 are great actors.

Take your pinche color-coordinated sponsored chingada and take a flying fck

Agreed lol!

It's not fair to put Pacino ahead of De Niro when it comes to "being overrated":

Robert De Niro is kind of a whore…he's in like 10 movies a year and most of them suck. I don't hate him or anything but I'm kind or resenting him for being in so many movies.

Pacino is my baby and has made 50 less movies than De Niro…even though he should have made more.

Nicholson kinda knew when to quit…

And I know he's not on your list but Hoffman isn't in much these days either.