Comic Books and Comic-Con : Time magazine BLASTED after writer CALLS for SUPERHEROES to be 'RE-EXAM-…

Time magazine BLASTED after writer CALLS for SUPERHEROES to be 'RE-EXAM-…

INED' ALONG with police!!

"I AM El Señor Fernando PÓO (💩)!!!!".

Re: Time magazine BLASTED after writer CALLS for SUPERHEROES to be 'RE-EXAM-…

She described superheroes as "cops with capes who enact justice with their powers" who are usually "straight, white men who either function as an extension of a broken U.S. justice system or as vigilantes without any checks on their powers."
I stopped reading after that because it is obviously someone who has never read a comic or seen a superhero movie. That is always a last resort reserved for the worst of the worst. Superheroes always struggle and keep themselves in check to never cross a line too far. They want to be a symbol that ANYONE can be a hero in their own unique way even without powers or super strength. The only time they break their code is when dealing with pure evil whose powers are comparable to theirs. Sometimes there are people who are so evil that fire must be fought with fire. And even then they do their best to not be brought down to that level of evil. She also conveniently forgets how a lot of these superheroes have normal everyday humans helping them and being their moral compass.

“I may be on the side of the angels but don’t think for one second that I am one of them.”

Re: Time magazine BLASTED after writer CALLS for SUPERHEROES to be 'RE-EXAM-…

"I AM El Señor Fernando PÓO (💩)!!!!".