The Watercooler : Threads you started that should have been HUGE hits, but were HUGE fails? ๐Ÿ˜

Threads you started that should have been HUGE hits, but were HUGE fails? ๐Ÿ˜

On a Michael Jackson Fan Website, I started a thread called,"Celebrities who have not aged well?" Thinking this would be a HUGE hit. I got three replies all calling me a jerk for starting that thread and then an Admin posted something like,"Two week Suspension for disturbing the peace. Thread closed." I was stunned. I was sure this would be a HUGE thread, not a thread that would respond in me being called a Jerk and be closed after a couple of replies, me Suspended for two weeks and the thread closed. In hindsight, I shouldn't have started that thread on a Michael Jackson Fan Website since he didn't age well due to his plastic surgeries.

Re: Threads you started that should have been HUGE hits, but were HUGE fails? ๐Ÿ˜

I wouldn't know…my threads usually do pretty well!

Check out my gravel pit
A mystery unravelin'
Wu-Tang is the CD that I travel with
Don't go against the grain if you can't handle it

Re: Threads you started that should have been HUGE hits, but were HUGE fails? ๐Ÿ˜

Every single one

๐Ÿ˜บ Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. ๐Ÿ˜  Let's go, Brandon! ๐Ÿคจ Slava Ukraini

Bump.
โ–ฒ Top