House of the Dragon : Thoughts?

Thoughts?

I watched GOT episode 1 right before this show’s episode 1. This had the better first showing, in my opinion. HBO Definitely gave this show a bigger budget. Comparing The tournament and Harrenhal to GOT S1, the difference is dramatic.

It was a little unfortunate when the Targaryen king referenced the prophecy about the long night, the coming invasion of the white walkers from GOT. He made it sound so epic but it lasted 1 episode. lol.

Hopefully they keep this show to a manageable length and end it in 4 seasons. GOT was too exhausting a production to keep at a high quality for as long as they did. And they needed like 2 more seasons than they used to end it well. Maybe HBO will have a chance to finally end one of their flagship shows tastefully.

I am, for lack of a better word, Vlad

Re: Thoughts?

Stop ogling frtt and watch it.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

You saw it? Nice.

GOT is good for first 4 seasons and the remaining seasons have their moments. It follows a similar trajectory to Dexter in terms of quality.

Watching tonight so will be able to give thoughts later or tomorrow.

Mhmm

Sorry! Been leaving my thoughts across various threads. The dirty ones I kept to myself. I think. 😅

Right, so, the short of it of what Is said elsewhere with a little extra: EXCITED for the hatefest between Otto and Daemon, I like the brutal bits of course, was happy to hear little variations of the score here and there, set and dragons look great but I think I prefer the look if the buildings and dragons in GoT. But only slightly.

i'll watch it next week with the 2nd episode.

That's so cute!

My password is password.

Eh.

Have you ever grown a beard or a moustache?

Have you ever been hypnotized?

My password is password

Haven't seen it yet

TBA

Well, this is a tomb. I'll make them feel at home

I'm keen to see it and hope they keep it short and intense.

My password is password