James Spader : This is my totally shallow comment

This is my totally shallow comment

He needs to drop the effin tinted round glasses! THOSE make him look terrible!
HUGE JS fan here, back when he was a sexy machine and now that he's a middle aged bald -yet still sexy- man. But he needs to drop the stupid glasses that make him look even older and rounder.

~~
What about you? Wanna stay here in crazy town or help me rescue the geek?
@Musical__Wisdom

Re: This is my totally shallow comment

Most of the glasses I have seen him wearing lately have been more or less rectangular.He probably has many, many pairs of glasses since he needs them so very badly.

I do not have attention deficit disor...Ooh, look at the bunny!

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Yes it was! Not sure how it got here instead. Thanks, I'll move the comment to its proper home.

Yet still sexy?...NOT!

But yet he was back in the day. What happened? I never would of thought of him as not aging gracefully because he was so handsome for a blonde hair colored guy.

It’s only for you. For many others he’s sexy as hell.

I doubt that highly. If I'm thinking it...I'm positive there are others.

In any case, you are entitled, so no hate here...just a difference of opinion.

Agreed that he is still sexy A F!!!!

He's still sexy in my book, but then I am slightly older than him.

I know he has a bad vision problem. Maybe even legally blind? In any case, he needs the glasses. I agree that he looks better without them, but he looks so sexy anyway, I don't really care either way.

Glasses or no glasses, I find him sexy. That voice and those eyes make up for anything.

Preach!

Honey, I'm 62 and have been a fan since his first film. Blonde haired abundance or totally bald, he can put his shoes under 2000 my. ed any time! I'd even massage and kiss that old bald head all night!

Honey, I'm 62 and have been a fan since his first film. Blonde haired abundance or totally bald, he can put his shoes under my. ed any time! I'd even massage and kiss that old bald head all night!

Honey, I'm 62 and have been a fan since his first film. Blonde haired abundance or totally bald, he can put his shoes under my. ed any time! I'd even massage and kiss that old bald head all night!

Honey, I'm 62 and have been a fan since his first film. Blonde haired abundance or totally bald, he can put his shoes under my bed any time! I'd even massage and kiss that old bald head all night!

Honey, I'm 62 and have been a fan since his first film. Blonde haired abundance or totally bald, he can put his shoes under my bed any time! I'd even massage and kiss that old bald head all night!

Did you mean to post that six times? Anyway, I agree.

I do not have attention deficit disor...Ooh, look at the bunny!

Actually, no. I was trying to delete the first one after I had corrected it. For some reason it kept postiing and the more I tried deleting it, the more it posted it! Sorry!!