Religion, Faith, and Spirituality : This is awful

This is awful

I wanna do witchcraft again

Jesus Christ is Lord ✝️

Re: This is awful

I hate when they hide behind stuff just out of my eye sight and then when they think I cannot see them, they almost right up to me.

This one time in NYC, Manhattan on the Lower West side, I left a clothing store. As I was walking down the street towards the train station, I saw this white lady be very still near the sidewalk ahead of me. She was starting intently on my shopping bags. The shopping bags were plain with not brand logos on it. It looked like large white paper bags with a handle .. anyway I'm walkin' right?
So I see her there staring at my bags. I for very nervous. I was taking on the phone to one of my friends at the same time. I told her immediately what that white woman was doing. Once I got near a bench, I sat down. It looked like the woman got bored waiting for me to get back up to start walking again. She started moving again towards the other side of the street.

Things got progessively more bizzare in NYC too. Especially Brooklyn. On some days I didn't even feel comfortable hanging out in Brooklyn. I would take the train to another part of NYC. After Ben found my location, he organized a bunch of crime in Brooklyn. He manipulates the homeless population. It's really pathetic how those homeless people have mind of sheep. If they ever wanted to get from underneath Ben's control, I will gladly assist.

Re: This is awful

I’m sorry but I’m too stoned to read much

Jesus Christ is Lord ✝️