Politics : This doesn't sound good

This doesn't sound good

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-coronavirus-adviser-emanuel-vaccine-distribution

Sounds like Biden's chosen advisor wants to vaccinate America last.

3 Fucks, 2 Fucks, 1 Fuck, 0 Fucks! ha ah ah ah

Re: This doesn't sound good

Fox News and the conservatives all the sudden concerned about covid right on cue.

If you want to inoculate us against these viruses we should blow up China where they keep making them.

You're a complete nutjob. We know for a fact that this was a naturally occurring virus, not "made" by anyone.

Yes corona viruses of many types occur naturally. But no, we have good intelligence that this was not a naturally occurring strain.

Complete and utter bullshit. It is literally impossible to genetically engineer a germ without leaving tell tale traces in the DNA that are easily spotted. Whatever, um, "intelligence" you got came out of your dumb, scientifically illiterate ass.

Where is this hostility coming from? This is hardly the reply of a rational individual.

Hostility is a natural response to stupidity.

"You had me at Elk Tartare"
-Erin Wotherspoon

You must have had some violent teachers.

Please discuss.

Nyet. They all loved me .

-Erin Wotherspoon

count the socks you have, orson. you will be in counting heaven then 😅

Harry Starlord: “Lord Orson, you are stupid loser who's 50 years old with the brain of a stupid 2 year monkey.”

What made you sign up on filmboards?

Film Boards

Harry Starlord: “Lord Orson, you are stupid loser who's 50 years old with the brain of a stupid 2 year monkey.”

It is literally impossible to genetically engineer a germ without leaving tell tale traces in the DNA that are easily spotted.

Lol no it's not. What are you, retarded? 😂

Yes it is. What are you, scientifically illiterate? Why would you even post on a scientifically established fact as if it were a mere political opinion? Is your goal to make a fool of yourself in a public space? Congrats–you've succeeded.

Scientifically illiterate? I'm a professor of genealogy, gene science is my life. What are you? Just another fat internet know-it-all, I'm guessing. Well newsflash, fatso, you don't know anything. DNA can be edited at the nucleotide level. There is no way to know if you edited in an A, C, G, or even a T. It is impossible to trace.

I'm a professor of genealogy, gene science is my life.

What a fucking ignorant troll. Geneologists study family histories and their knowledge of genetics is limited to just what is useful in doing that. Much of the work they do doesn't even need knowledge of genetics.

If you weren't as dumb as you actually are, the sock account you created the day you first posted in this thread would have been called "Geneticist".

My information comes from a biology professor with expertise in genetics explaining the conclusion of a peer reviewed paper published in the scientific press which explained that you can't genetically engineer something without leaving traces of the tools you used to do it. They have credentials, you have nothing but a sock account you created a few days ago in order to lie. You are truly pathetic.

😂 Listen here, Mongopole, it doesn't matter if you are jealous and don't want to believe my impressive academic credentials, you don't even need a degree to know that the study you reference is garbage. You just need common sense. Your study argues that covid-19 couldn't be created in a lab because according to them, the changes to the DNA weren't made where you would expect to see them if you were trying to maximize its deadliness. Let's assume that is true - all that this might prove is that it wasn't deliberately designed to be fatal. It does not rule out it was manmade.

Fact: There is a level 4 bio-research lab (highest level) next to where the coronavirus first broke out. Fact: This lab was heavily focused on coronavirus research. Fact: in the past five years scientists in these labs have developed the ability to combine separate coronaviruses to create new hybrid viruses. Possible fact: It is an imprecise process, they can't completely know how the DNA will combine. Thus any changes that occur to these viruses aren't determined by the scientists, so in the case of covid-19, not finding specific sites in the DNA where they would expect a human mind to make changes proves NOTHING.

In summary: There is a bio-lab where they study coronaviruses dead center where this outbreak first began.

Logical conclusion for anyone with a brain: It came from the lab.

You aren't fooling anyone, ignorant dipshit. You aren't a scientist, you don't understand shit about science, and the (real) scientists I get my information contradict your nonsense.

Fucking grow up already, loser. What the hell do you think you are accomplishing here?

Beep boopety bop boop

What the hell do you think you are accomplishing here?

The plan was to make you look like an idiot because you're the prototypical arrogant internet-know-it-all who goes around insulting people for no reason. Mission accomplished. It's always fun to laugh at you types for how unhinged you get when your simple world views are challenged. Your adherence here to the dogma of what you label as accepted science is your downfall. There is a reason appeal to authority is a literal logical fallacy. It doesn't make you look smart, it shows you are incapable of original thought.

Here are the facts. These so-called scientists you trust have a vested interest in downplaying the possibility that this virus was manmade. They work in these same types of labs around the world, and if we find out covid was made in one of them, they know we are going to shut that shit down. No more work for them ever again. But on the slim chance these virus-pushers are operating in good faith, for you to assume that what they conclude is incontrovertible fact is incredibly foolish. Do you know how many published scientific papers turn out to be false?

https://en. wikipedia. org/wiki/Why_Most_Published_Research_Findings_Are_False

Most of them. To believe that a single study, conducted in the first days that this virus was even known to exist, is irrefutable, when most studies of any type are false, you'd have to be an idiot. Are you an idiot?

This all comes down to common sense so let me lay it out for you one more time. There is a virus lab that studies coronaviruses at ground zero where this virus, a coronavirus, originated. Really think about that. If some town was covered in cookie dough one day, and the local cookie dough factory said it wasn't them, you'd say them motherfuckers is lying! It's fucking obvious. But if you need more common sense lessons, we got tons for you.

We know that labs around the world have been studying coronaviruses ever since SARS first hit, and that in 2015 they were able to take SARS and combine it with another virus to create an entirely new one. I didn't make that up. Read about it here:

https://www. nature. com/news/engineered-bat-virus-stirs-debate-over-risky-research-1. 18787
The researchers created a chimaeric virus, made up of a surface protein of SHC014 and the backbone of a SARS virus that had been adapted to grow in mice and to mimic human disease. The chimaera infected human airway cells — proving that the surface protein of SHC014 has the necessary structure to bind to a key receptor on the cells and to infect them. It also caused disease in mice, but did not kill them.

So fast forward 5 years and here pops out a completely new coronavirus, just so happens next to a coronavirus lab, and what does this COVID-19 resemble? Well holy shit! It looks just like the SARS virus that has been used to create new human infecting coronaviruses before it! It is so similar in fact, that the official name for COVID-19 is literally SARS-2!

https://en. wikipedia. org/wiki/Severe_acute_respiratory_syndrome_coronavirus_2

This isn't fake news. This isn't pseudoscience. They have been making new coronaviruses for years. That is science fact. If they were doing this at these labs in 2015, then it can be safely assumed they have been doing it ever since, and that they were also doing it at the Wuhan Coronavirus Factory. Then it leaked out, most likely accidentally, as has happened many times in the past.

https://nationalpost. com/news/a-brief-terrifying-history-of-viruses-escaping-from-labs-70s-chinese-pandemic-was-a-lab-mistake

Now you are probably saying something like, "Okay, I give you that the outbreak originated in the lab, but what proof do you have that it was made there? Couldn't it have been isolated from a natural environment and then accidentally released as the scientists were researching it?" Good question. It's possible, except for one problem: if they really did discover a new virus, then they would have published a paper letting the world know. That is what they do in these situations. No such paper exists. It wasn't found in nature.

It was made in the lab. Case closed.

Your adherence here to the dogma of what you label as accepted science is your downfall.

And your downfall is that you are such an uneducated, ideological fuckwit that you ignore real science (when it is convenient for you to do so) and pursue conspiracy theories based on nothing but bullshit.

The fact of the matter is that you've been caught pretending to be a scientist, you don't know shit about science, and you cannot make a legitimate scientific challenge to anything I've written.

There is a reason appeal to authority is a literal logical fallacy.

And like most uneducated fuckwits, you don't even know how to recognize when someone has actually committed the fallacy since you don't even know what it is.

(Hint: if it worked the way your pea sized brain thinks it does, every time someone cited a source to back up a claim, they'd be committing a fallacy.)

These so-called scientists you trust have a vested interest in downplaying the possibility that this virus was manmade.

Prove it.

They work in these same types of labs around the world, and if we find out covid was made in one of them, they know we are going to shut that shit down.

Who is "we", shit for brains? And why would this be "our" chosen action? You aren't making the slightest bit of sense.

But on the slim chance these virus-pushers are operating in good faith, for you to assume that what they conclude is incontrovertible fact is incredibly foolish. Do you know how many published scientific papers turn out to be false?

I'm not talking about one paper, you ridiculous clown. I'm talking about techniques and results that have already been established: you can't genetically engineer anything without leaving the tools you used laying around in the genome.

There is a virus lab that studies coronaviruses at ground zero where this virus, a coronavirus, originated. Really think about that.

Unlike you, I will think about that: the reason being that these mutated viruses always come from places where human civilization is encroaching on the wilderness, so it makes sense to build the lab where you study this stuff close to where it is emerging.

You never even bothered to do the basic research that would tell you this, did you? You are really that fucking dumb.

Now you are probably saying something like, "Okay, I give you that the outbreak originated in the lab, but what proof do you have that it was made there? Couldn't it have been isolated from a natural environment and then accidentally released as the scientists were researching it?"

No, shit for brains, that's not what I'm thinking. The virus evolved naturally. We know this. The only people who think otherwise are know-nothing, psychotic half-wits like you.

Sir, watch your language and show some respect. I'm an esteemed genealogist for Christ's sake.

I'm not suggesting the scientists deliberately falsified the data, I would never accuse my scientific peers of such skullduggery, but there is no question they come to this discussion with a bias. Any bias, no matter how small, has the potential to taint your conclusions. In the case of this single study that you have decided to use as the basis of your entire religious-like devotion to the "natural born virus" conspiracy theory, the bias is evident in how incomplete their conclusion was. It was built around the idea that the virus would be intentionally manufactured to maximize its deadliness, but does not address the much more likely scenario that the virus was created for countless other purposes. Cognitively we can see they have a blind spot. They have ignored the obvious.

Why would they do this? Because every animal on this planet has an instinct for self preservation. It can kick in without us even being aware. With this single study you tirelessly keep referencing, we have the people whose livelihoods depend on virus research being the ones providing us with proof they are innocent. Already, we can say this study is not reliable. It's like having the cigarette companies do the cancer research. It can't be trusted.

Unlike you, I will think about that: the reason being that these mutated viruses always come from places where human civilization is encroaching on the wilderness, so it makes sense to build the lab where you study this stuff close to where it is emerging.

It was at this point I realized I'm talking to a paid Chinese troll working for the CCP, but I am American, so I will continue to pwn you in the name of freedom.

Whatever the CCP is paying you, it's too much, because that paragraph you wrote above was the single most moronic thing I have ever read, and I've read every single post you've made in this thread, so it's saying a lot. You seriously claim the Chinese intentionally built this lab where it is because they knew completely new viruses never before seen by humanity would emerge there and they wanted to be close to the action? You must be kidding. Do you know how rare it is for new viruses to emerge? To suggest they predicted one would originate within the city they are located is just preposterous. Not to mention this research center was first built in the 1950s, so they would have had to predict it some 60 years before this outbreak occurred. This "makes sense" as you say? Sir, after that terrible attempt at an argument, I don't want to ever see you use the word "sense" again. Your sense privileges are hereby revoked.

And yes, you were thinking "Okay, I give you that the outbreak originated in the lab." I can tell by how irrationally mad you got when you realized you were wrong and just had your shit kicked in. It must have been painful. Have fun in a China prison for failing your country so hard, fatso!

I'm an esteemed genealogist for Christ's sake.

We've already established that you are no such thing, fuckwit. Nobody but you is dumb enough to fall for this shit.

In the case of this single study. . .

I'm not talking about a single study, shit for brains. I'm talking about the fact that in genetic engineering, it is impossible to create an organism in a manner that does not leave traces behind in the genome. Everyone who has looked at COVID-19 has failed to see those traces.

. . .your entire religious-like devotion to the "natural born virus" conspiracy theory. . .

Evolution by natural selection is not a conspiracy theory you dumb piece of shit. You are the only one proposing a conspiracy, and you literally have not one shred of evidence to support it.

It was built around the idea that the virus would be intentionally manufactured to maximize it's deadliness, but does not address the much more likely scenario that the virus was created for countless other purposes.

No, fuckwit, it is built around the fact that everyone involved in genetics knows that genetic engineering is easy to identify and no one has seen evidence of it in COVID-19.

You seriously claim the Chinese intentionally built this lab where it is because they knew completely new viruses never before seen by humanity would emerge there and they wanted to be close to the action?

New viruses almost always emerge in places where developing nations are encroaching on the wilderness and being exposed to animals that incubate evolving diseases. A province in such a location is a perfect spot to put a disease studying lab.

The fact of the matter is that scientists have been telling us for decades that a global pandemic was probably going to emerge very soon and most of them pegged that part of the world as a likely hot spot. They are also telling us that more are on the way, and they will likely still be coming from that area. Do not be surprised if we end up wearing masks for the rest of our lives.

Why are you so convinced that DNA can't be edited without being traceable? What if I could prove to you it can be, or that it is very hard to detect?

The fact of the matter is that scientists have been telling us for decades that a global pandemic was probably going to emerge very soon and most of them pegged that part of the world as a likely hot spot. They are also telling us that more are on the way, and they will likely still be coming from that area.

Is that a threat? What are you bastards planning?

Why are you so convinced that DNA can't be edited without being traceable?

Because that's what credible scientists have explained to me.

What if I could prove to you it can be, or that it is very hard to detect?

You can't, because you aren't a scientist, don't know shit about science, and are essentially a crackpot addicted to an evidence-free conspiracy theory that has been soundly and completely rejected by the scientific community.

I only pay attention to credible sources from the respected mainstream of science, and we both know you aren't going to find any of them agreeing with you. So you might as well grow up, leave it be, and stop replying to me with your bullshit.

Because that's what credible scientists have explained to me.

You should check their credentials. Sounds like possible fake scientists to me, I would be cautious.

Here is the truth:

https://geneticliteracyproject. org/2019/08/06/untraceable-crispr-new-gene-editing-method-modifies-plants-without-leaving-foreign-dna-footprint/

We found that our methods successfully engineered plant genomes without leaving any foreign DNA footprint in the genomes …. our methods should help develop novel traits in crop plants in relatively short time with safe and precise way.

Desperate bullshit in an attempt to change the subject. You aren't comparing apples to apples and the fact remains that it is still easy to tell if something was engineered.

The mainstream scientific community has overwhelmingly concluded, based on evidence, that COVID-19 evolved naturally and was not created by humans. Period. End of story.

That's the only fact that ultimately matters, dumbfuck.

Period, end of story? The scientific community overwhelmingly concluded that the sun revolved around the Earth and that plagues were caused by witches. Is that period, end of story? Not for me! Take you middle-ages hogwash and leave the science to real scientists. That'd be me. I asked you a question regarding why you believe DNA cannot be covertly edited, then I produced the proof it can be. Attempt to change the subject? That is exactly what the subject was! That is exactly what you have been arguing this whole thread! Don't be mad that you fell right into my trap, take your pwning like a man! I have demonstrated my superior scientific intellect here, as well as my superior battlefield tactics. Now bow before me!

Got em

The scientific community overwhelmingly concluded that the sun revolved around the Earth and that plagues were caused by witches.

Complete and utter bullshit. The scientific community as an institution literally didn't even exist until the 19th century and there was never a time when that community held these beliefs. Before the 19th century what we understand as "science" was still being developed and thought out. The very word didn't even exist.

Face it–you're an uneducated fuckwit who doesn't know shit. You're out of your element.

I asked you a question regarding why you believe DNA cannot be covertly edited, then I produced the proof it can be.

You produced no such thing. You only think you did because you have no idea what your sources are even telling you.

The fact remains that you are a deluded dumb fuck who believes a conspiracy theory that has no evidence to support it. Nothing you cite from a scientific source is ever going to change that.

Nothing.

I've pwned this guy about this issue for the past year and he still won't budge. It could be his enormous weight, maybe you're onto something.

It's hilarious what you scientifically illiterate dumbfucks think "pwning" someone looks like.

Beep bop boop WARNING WARNING SYSTEM OVERLOAD beepety boop beep.

Scientifically illiterate? I believe he said he was a genealogist. Who is the dumbfuck now?

Pwned again, monopwned.

Genealogists study family history, you fucking ignorant dumbshit, and their understanding of genetics is very limited.

At any rate, he isn't a genealogist. He created a sock account called "genealogist" a few days ago because, like you, he knows nothing about science and thought that was what scientists who specialize in genetics are called. And you fell for it, just like you've fallen for discredited bullshit conspiracy theories about COVID.

No, he is not a genealogist. He is a geneticist. That’s why he is right and you are wrong.

Please discuss.

He's neither, fuckwit. Not surprising that you fell for it given how fundamentally stupid you are.

(Doubly hilarious that you cite fake credentials as the reason he's right and not any actual science. Bonus stupidity!)

He is not a geneticist. He is a genealogist. It’s in his name, you child.

Please discuss.

He's neither a geneticist nor a geneologist you ignorant fuckwit. Make up your mind about which falsity you are going to swallow.

He's neither a geneticist nor a geneologist you ignorant fuckwit.
Your book of Neanderthal insults needs some new material. You’re beginning to sound like Nelson Muntz.

I like soup

I said he is a geneticist! Can’t you read?

Please discuss.

Magnetic has truly worked you jabroni marks into a shoot.

-Erin Wotherspoon

He’s a classless loser. I’m the most big league poster.

Please discuss.

made by Chi-Nah

If I have to draw attention away from some hormone-induced acne on my chin, I put on a lot of mascara.

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 🐱

And blow up the MAGA hat factory? Say it ain’t so! 😂

-Erin Wotherspoon

That's Democrats for you. They hate America.

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 🐱

I just got over having Covid19 a few days ago. I could name over a dozen friends that have it right now.

I don't know anyone that had it very bad, but it's scary as hell because you spend each day wondering if it's going to get worse.

I thought COVID was a hoax? Why are you worried about it?

-Erin Wotherspoon