The Soapbox : The retard gold standard

The retard gold standard

Time to elect the biggest moron.
Rules:
1. Your submission must come in the form of a video of someone doing something fucking stupid as hell

2. Each video must include a 1-5 star poll for people to vote on.

3. Granted this works on the honor system but you should refrain from voting your own post.

4. Most points at the end wins

If you wish to share your opinion write it down on a piece of paper. Then I can at least wipe my ass with it. Aside from that it has no use.

Re: The retard gold standard

I humbly submit the following. Thanks to that vegan halfwit Athena Skye for inspiring this thread.

1 star
0% 0 votes
2 stars
0% 0 votes
3 stars
0% 0 votes
4 stars
0% 0 votes
5 stars
0% 0 votes

If you wish to share your opinion write it down on a piece of paper. Then I can at least wipe my ass with it. Aside from that it has no use.

That's great.

I give it 4 points because she didn't bring Snow with her. What is Snow, a chicken?

Administrator
"filmboards is a bold experiment in free speech and anarchy"
I GameBoy

OMFG what a loon! 😜 Did somebody shout at her "eat me" or was that just in my head?

I give it 5 stars. What a moronic wackadoodle! Meanwhile, WTF is the Restaurant's Manager throwing her loony Fascist ass out??

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😠 Let's go, Brandon! 😎 Slava Ukraini! 😋 Member of PETA: People Eating Tasty Animals

Watching that, I have a thought. Has anybody examined the mentally stablizing effects of animal products? Perhaps our bodies require those proteins to regulate our chemistry.

Groovy

She came off as moronic.

1 star
0% 0 votes
2 stars
0% 0 votes
3 stars
0% 0 votes
4 stars
0% 0 votes
5 stars
0% 0 votes

Zero stars. The guy protected his wife and obliterated the threat. He probably kept several other people from being injured, as well.

I'm no expert on dealing with rabid animals, though, so I'm definitely willing to reconsider the vote if you explain why what he did was retarded.

(You can tell me to get fucked if you don't feel like it, of course.)

Hark! Harold the angel sings.

Get fucked! But seriously, she stalled, which is what caused the attack. You see the animal, you walk fast, rather than stall.

Gotcha!! Thanks for explaining. I'll up the rating as promised.

Hark! Harold the angel sings.

I appreciate that!
I was just winging it!

This man is a fucking hero!

I agree with Cerridwen! ZERO STARS! This man is not a retard, he's a fucking Hero!

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😠 Let's go, Brandon! 😎 Slava Ukraini! 😋 Member of PETA: People Eating Tasty Animals

1 star
0% 0 votes
2 stars
0% 0 votes
3 stars
0% 0 votes
4 stars
0% 0 votes
5 stars
0% 0 votes

Those who are always saying to "Keep politics out of our sports," are hypocrites if they don't have a problem with a political war song being played while standing up for a war flag and all this worship for the military which is also political.

It really is retarded where they don't recognize the freedoms while they pretend to acknowledge those freedoms by doing what they are being TOLD to do such as standing up, removing hats etc.

Everyone has the freedom and the right to do whatever the fuck they wanna do while that war song is being played.

Well, sports diplomacy, but I digress.

OK so a guy works at McDonald's, but while working there he wants to wear a Burger King hat, and his reasoning is "it's a hamburger hat"

Obviously I'm on Colin's, and others, side who want to do that.

What I thought was hypocritical of him was that he was doing it to fight racial injustice but then accepts a multi million dollar deal from Nike and they make their products in overseas sweatshops using child slave labor.
So fuck him for doing that.

Yeah the whole Nike deal just certifies how full of shit that guy truly is.
Also other teams did in fact offer him contracts but he declined for monetary reasons.. so, it is a business only when it suits his needs. Total douche bag.

Remember when the NFL bent over backwards and gave him a try out in front of scouts and then he moved it to a facility that he wanted to do it in instead and then just a handful went there?

That showed them that he is not a team player and I think he may have done it to get out of signing up so that he could win his lawsuit against the NFL that he claims is keeping him out of football.

That D bag is crazier than a shit house rat.

Kap is the Gold Standard of Retards!

5 Stars! Kap is a fucking retard and a total asshole! That motherfucker will NEVER play another down in the NFL, and I'm glad! Fuck him!
He is the Gold Standard of Retards! Hell! He's an INSULT to retards!

He's an INSULT to retards!

1 star
0% 0 votes
2 stars
0% 0 votes
3 stars
0% 0 votes
4 stars
0% 0 votes
5 stars
0% 0 votes

5 Stars For Sure! What a fucking moron!

This post deserves more life.

The only thing needing more life it your tombstone you fat Humpty Dumpty fuck!

300lb and beautiful

Oh, look X Dirty Trout X decided to add her 2 cents. Are you sure you can afford to though? It's only the 15th. Long time until your next welfare check. Then again losing a few dozen pounds would do you a world of good.

I'm gonna lay the smack down on your ass whitey bald fuck

300lb and beautiful

You're a Xdirty troutX